Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Can you now combine different money off vouchers in one transaction at tesco???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

leck wrote: »
    With regard to the €10 voucher appearing at the bottom of the receipt as a cash payment, this would likely matter if you bought exactly €50 worth of goods and wanted to return one item with a value of €10. I presume you would get the full €10 in refund rather then €8 (€10 less 20%).

I wonder if you would be entitled to the refund at all. Technically, your shop is no longer a qualifying shop if its only €40. If you went tobthr till with a shop of 49.99, aldi would not accept the voucher. (Seen it happen) Shopper had to add a bar of choc to get over €50.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    I wonder if you would be entitled to the refund at all. Technically, your shop is no longer a qualifying shop if its only €40. If you went tobthr till with a shop of 49.99, aldi would not accept the voucher. (Seen it happen) Shopper had to add a bar of choc to get over €50.

Twice I've returned items I've bought as part of a shop in Aldi where I used a voucher and on both occasions I've received a full refund, no questions asked, even though the value of remaining goods was under €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,216 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Can you now combine different money off vouchers in one transaction at tesco???
    i asked at customer services and girl said tesco voucher and 1 other voucher can be used, i gave in 3 vouchers and they worked at till

• Registered Users Posts: 29,216 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

leck wrote: »
    Did you spend €240 (150+50+40) before vouchers? or did you just need a subtotal of €150 and then use the three vouchers (23+10+8). Pretty nice if they allow triple-dipping.
    i spent 190 euro and got the deductions off that, i assumed once it was over 150 it would work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone got an update for fact that Aldi are doing the 10 off 50 for the rest of the Sundays to Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Quackster wrote: »
    Twice I've returned items I've bought as part of a shop in Aldi where I used a voucher and on both occasions I've received a full refund, no questions asked, even though the value of remaining goods was under €50.

Tesco initially wouldn't a refund for me when I had used the Aldi voucher with them and need to return something I had bought - they did eventually give me the refund on a gift card

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone got an update for fact that Aldi are doing the 10 off 50 for the rest of the Sundays to Christmas?
    I heard its running till christmas, the sindo has never been so popular!!

Don't forget this tomorrow people

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I feel dirty buying the Sindo for the Aldi voucher in it....... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

I feel dirty buying the Sindo for the Aldi voucher in it....... :(
    And well you might. The voucher is effectively worth €7 and some cents unless one was going to buy the Sindo propoganda-rag anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Does anyone else get sick of all the predictable posts bashing whatever paper the voucher is in

clairek6 wrote: »
    Does anyone else get sick of all the predictable posts bashing whatever paper the voucher is in

Correct. This is bargain alerts after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I wish the posters would tell us what if any Sunday paper is safe to buy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Nope, because hopefully Aldi will eventually realise the problem. Could be worse, could be the Mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭barneyrub

My only problem with what paper it's in is the price. Couldn't care less otherwise!! Last year they were in some of the papers that were only €1...much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Harold Finchs Machine

They don't want to give you €9.

Some deal worked out they are happy with here.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,877 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I couldn't care less even if the voucher was in the Sheep Shagging Weekly so long as it save my missus over €7 every week on her Aldi shopping bill.

So all of you Indo haters can go **** yourselves :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

muffler wrote: »
    I couldn't care less even if the voucher was in the Sheep Shagging Weekly so long as it save my missus over €7 every week on her Aldi shopping bill.

So all of you Indo haters can go **** yourselves :D
    I'm just disgusted that the local Newsagent don't have Sheep Shagging Weekly. And the funny look she gave me when I asked about it :(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,877 ✭✭✭✭muffler

byte wrote: »
    I'm just disgusted that the local Newsagent don't have Sheep Shagging Weekly. And the funny look she gave me when I asked about it :(

:pac:
    lol :D:D

• Advertisement

"That sheep backed into me your honour":eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

barneyrub wrote: »
    My only problem with what paper it's in is the price. Couldn't care less otherwise!! Last year they were in some of the papers that were only €1...much better

I got the paper for free today in the gym. The light edition of the Sindo has the voucher. The free light edition can be obtained in some hotels, some gyms, some McDonalds, some colleges etc.

€50 off for the month of December

It says voucher in todays paper to use for 4 weeks in December worth €50.00, so is it 12.50 per week? Or is it 10.00 off this week and then 4 vouchers worth 10.00 each for 4 weeks in December ??

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-content/50-off-at-aldi-this-december-29795844.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The add says '4 separate vouchers' which would infer 4 * 12.50.
    I'll hop out and get the paper in the next few mins and will confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭CH3OH

vicwatson wrote: »
    €50 off for the month of December

It says voucher in todays paper to use for 4 weeks in December worth €50.00, so is it 12.50 per week? Or is it 10.00 off this week and then 4 vouchers worth 10.00 each for 4 weeks in December ??

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-content/50-off-at-aldi-this-december-29795844.html

It is 1 voucher per week. 10 off 50. It says that at the end of the article you linked.I just used 1 in Tesco.
    Edit. It does seem confusing. There is only 1 voucher for 10 off 50 in todays Sunday Independent

I think its 10 off per week starting 30/11/2014 till 28/11/14 so its just continuing the 10 voucher right through december

The add says '4 separate vouchers' which would infer 4 * 12.50.
    I'll hop out and get the paper in the next few mins and will confirm.

ooh it does say 4, extra 2.50 a week, happy days!

dm1979 wrote: »
    ooh it does say 4, extra 2.50 a week, happy days!

Yeh that's what I was saying,

Isnt there a 10 off voucher for this week aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I haven't seen the paper yet, but if it says 4 vouchers in December with total of €50 off, I'd be expecting 3 of the normal ones and a €20 of €100 voucher for the big Christmas shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

That article linked above was published last year. That's why it's inconsistent with the vouchers now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement