Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Iphone 4s

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

mcw92 wrote: »
    If you read on, you will see one the Three admins saying it will more than likely be extented.

Admins? You mean the sales rep? If you believe that......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭mcw92

Admins? You mean the sales rep? If you believe that......

Yes them.......

I have no reason not to believe that a Three sales rep said a deal 'might' be extended.
    Every deal for everything has an expiry date, it does not mean this Three deal cannot be renewed and given a new expiry date.

I seriously doubt Three are going to drop this plan/deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

mcw92 wrote: »
    I seriously doubt Three are going to drop this plan/deal.

They may have no choice if they want to make money, they're years in the Irish market and have not made a single cent, they'll have to make money at some stage. None of the other providers offer AYCE, for very good reason, it's not sustainable. One thing is for sure, it won't last forever. Clever marketing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭mcw92

They may have no choice if they want to make money, they're years in the Irish market and have not made a single cent, they'll have to make money at some stage. None of the other providers offer AYCE, for very good reason, it's not sustainable.

Oks it's reasonable I suppose.they might just stick a limit on it(afaik it's 15gb limit atm but they just don't enforce it?)

But I wouldn't inform someone not to join three now because their worried about this deal ending in june/july.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I'm liking the tesco price plan. Think me and my sim free iphone might be about to part ways with O2 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Mr.S wrote: »
    a phone that is ~2 years old!
    mad muffin wrote: »
    No good for anything unless you don't need any apps or music on the phone.

If you take any photos (8MP is the only option) or video (1080P is the only option) you'll soon run out of memory.

Terrible how fast time flies. I remember these being the most sophisticated mobile ever:

apple-iphone4S.jpg

Advertisement