Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Is that true, you can only puchase the €100+ tickets in the presale? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere online, do you have a link?

Ye Check ufcfightclub on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Dave 101 wrote: »

Ah bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Is that true, you can only puchase the €100+ tickets in the presale? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere online, do you have a link?
    Dave 101 wrote: »

Complete bollox, in all the presales i've taken part in there has NEVER been a minimum priced ticket you could buy.

You can buy all prices

According to twitter it looks like 100 quid for the cheapest ticket, couldn't be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I'm with Scudzilla.

Never in my years of FC presales have they limited the price range of tickets available.

Nor is there any logical reason for them to do so.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd say it's more a case of the FC talking out of their arse on Twitter. It's not uncommon.

Is that 10am sale time definite? I don't trust Ticketbastard any more than I trust the FC. I'll be online and logged in for 9. Even leaving the wife to work half an hour early so I'll be home in time.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    According to twitter it looks like 100 quid for the cheapest ticket, couldn't be right.

No, there has been a bit of a fcuk up here, let me explain.

When ticket prices first came out, FC announced minimum price was 100Euro, this was a mistake, minimum is 50.

They did correct this error, but someone obviously hasn't been told and is still going on the assumption that cheapest is 100Euro.

It really isn't unusual for the FC to fcuk things up, they been doing it for years!!!

ALL ticket prices will be available in presale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I have an o2 presale code, and I imagine I will be receiving a newsletter code via email, does anyone have an opinion on which is more likely to get me tickets? I'm thinking the newsletter code, as the o2 website seems like a load of bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Got my newsletter presale code by email there, im presuming it's the same code for everyone

Got my newsletter presale code by email there, im presuming it's the same code for everyone

What have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Quick Q about fight club promo code.

If you use your promo code and buy 4 tickets can you go back later to buy the other 2 you can get with your code?

A few years ago when I was buying tix to UFC 93, I was able to buy 2 using the fight club code, then went back later that day and bought another 2 using the same code. Things might have changed since then, but I'd say you're ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Any definitive prices other than €50.00 - €175.00 ? Looking for sections F-B in the first 20 rows. Anyone know their price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Got the newsletter code there, does anyone know how you go to buy the tickets tomorrow, through ticketmaster or through UFC website?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

STEPINTOOURWORLD is the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

Got my presale code by email. But the time says 10 am IST time, which is indian standard time. I looked it up and 10 am IST is half four in the morning here, did anyone else get that time on their email?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

IST is Irish Summer Time

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

Zymurgist wrote: »
    IST is Irish Summer Time

Ah yes, I see that now. Just after making a fool of myself on the internet....good start to the day

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Any tips / advice to those that have been to fights before what are the best kind of seats. Be getting 4 this morning and looking to spend about €110 max per ticket. Hoping for the yellow section on the arena map but is it best to be at the back / middle / front of that section? Also to the sides or in the middle areas like E/D/C?

Are the fightclub tix going on sale in 15 minutes?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Are the fightclub tix going on sale in 15 minutes?

From what i can tell yes. at 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

10am bitches

Ticketmaster slow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

there is a 75euro option in there also.

goes up 25euro to 175

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Anyone else having problems getting €50 seats. "Not Available"

Christ.

sure did FC not give 4 packages p1,p2 etc and 50euro was not on them

• Registered Users Posts: 45 houseystuff

Anyone getting €175 tickets..Continually saying none available

Christ €100 will only get me up the back in Green in the middle of L wtf??

€125 is not even geting me anywhere decent in Yellow tiers!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Joke of a pre sale tbh. Why is nothing available?

MarkJD wrote: »
    Christ €100 will only get me up the back in Green in the middle of L wtf??

€125 is not even geting me anywhere decent in Yellow tiers!

Yeah, 50 looks like back of top tier, 75, looks like middle of top tier and 100 for front of top tier :(

wtf €125 tickets gone already?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

That_Guy wrote: »
    Joke of a pre sale tbh. Why is nothing available?

probably because people expect savage tickets in the presale, do a search, get avg-decent seats, say 'meh no thanks' and search again... afaik that means the seats are in limbo for 2 or so minutes or do i have that wrong?

i got row 28 block B for 125x4. dunno how good that even is but it was my 3rd attempt. think i had better seats in block A in my first search but i got cocky. haha

• Advertisement

seems to be alot of 175euro tickets purchased on twitter. gets you block b.

there will be only a very very small limited amount on sale today. rest for tomorrow and friday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement