Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Sorry if it's already been asked but with the newsletter subscription how are you able to buy tickets on the 5th? Do they email you with a code or something?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

HAHAHAHAHA, Gotta share this

I just went onto Ticketbastard to see if the Soulfly gig was sold out, selected 2 tickets then was put onto the captcha thing.

Took 14 attempts/refreshes before i got something that was barely readable, try it out, that is gonna cause Chaos!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Oh dear god... When did they change this?! If you squint your eyes it's easier to read :-D

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Oh dear god... When did they change this?! If you squint your eyes it's easier to read :-D

i know, it's fcukin awful and is gonna cause all sorts of issues.

Just thought i'd make you guys aware

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭19hz

I signed up to the newsletter yesterday, never knew about it.

I never got a confirmation email.

Anyone receive a code through email yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Just realised tickets on sale to general public is 9:00AM. With the small matter of a LC exam at 9:30 that day meaning im not around to get tickets, the presale is my only chance.. #pray

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

scudzilla wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHA, Gotta share this

I just went onto Ticketbastard to see if the Soulfly gig was sold out, selected 2 tickets then was put onto the captcha thing.

Took 14 attempts/refreshes before i got something that was barely readable, try it out, that is gonna cause Chaos!!

Ticketmaster app is quite handy for buying tickets.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Ticketmaster app is quite handy for buying tickets.

Yeah, i've used it quite a few times, but i don't know if it's set up to accept FC presale codes, you wanna take that chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,490 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Does anyone know if you can select the seats you want?

sheehy83 wrote: »

IIRC last time for UFC93 you could select the Block you wanted but not the actual seat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,490 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah balls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

sheehy83 wrote: »

Usually a block option. Although I've found with Ticketmaster, they stagger the release of these blocks. Often I'll immediately try to select Block D for example, but no tickets will be available. Then after about 10 minutes they'll come available. Absolutely despise Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aidopotato99

Quick Q about fight club promo code.

If you use your promo code and buy 4 tickets can you go back later to buy the other 2 you can get with your code?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SF92

Hey guys.

What sort of ticketmaster cost can I expect ordering three tickets? I've never used em before and need to know so I have enough funds in my account.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Ticketmater has changed all onsale times to 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

SF92 wrote: »
    Hey guys.

What sort of ticketmaster cost can I expect ordering three tickets? I've never used em before and need to know so I have enough funds in my account.

Thanks.

Between 5-10 euro I imagine per ticket it will be higher the more expensive the ticket you buy I'm basing this from upcoming events I purchased through Ticketmaster, a ticket for €28 gave me service charge of €3.50 where another ticket to a different event €39 service charge was €4.90

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hey guys.

Thanks.

At a guess, I'd say around €5-6. Only basing that on pure guesswork. Have a Biffy Clyro ticket. The cost was €44.50 before the rip off charge of €5.55.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SF92

Thanks guys.

So would I be safe with €30 for fees buying three €175 tickets? What about postage?

Don't say yes if you wouldn't chance it yourself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Thanks guys.

So would I be safe with €30 for fees buying three €175 tickets? What about postage?

Don't say yes if you wouldn't chance it yourself ;)

Because I'm bored, I tested to see how much Longitude weekend tickets would cost. They're €149.50 (roughly 25 quid cheaper than UFC tickets) plus €6.10 service charge.

You're probably looking at about €6.55 in fees per ticket I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Have people received their newsletter code yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Says on the ticketmaster website:
    Ticket limits
    UFC Members presale : 6 O2 priority presale : 4 News Letter Presale & General Onsale : 6 Limits are per person, per credit card, per household. Bookings over the limit will be cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

^^ thanks, just waiting on the newsletter code now

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

any news from experience, when the newsletter will be out.

Pretty sure the pre sale code will be the same 2 that I know from. Just incasey tho Il use the newsletter

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭saladtime

Does anybody know how the Fight Club pre sale works?

Do you use your Fight Club log-in details or get sent a special code instead?

Big fanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I'm with O2. How do I get a presale code?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Weshtlad

Hey Guys does anyone know if the fight club tickets are the €100 euro and up; excluding the €50 tickets and if I join the fight club tonight will I still get the presale code by tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭bennyl10

If signed up for priority it should have been sent already. Im.not sure if you can at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Weshtlad wrote: »
    Hey Guys does anyone know if the fight club tickets are the €100 euro and up; excluding the €50 tickets and if I join the fight club tonight will I still get the presale code by tomorrow?

you get the code straight away, yes the ticket 100 and up

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

then text UFC to 51020

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Dave 101 wrote: »
    you get the code straight away, yes the ticket 100 and up

Is that true, you can only puchase the €100+ tickets in the presale? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere online, do you have a link?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement