Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**UFC Dublin: Ticket info** FACE VALUE ONLY

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

alison_q wrote: »
    If these are going spare I would love to take them, havent got cash to buy them but if they were going to waste then I would travel to collect them!

No you print them out yourself. Ill PM you them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

If anyone has a ticket weigh in ticket but no FC barcode let me know. I have space for a plus one.

Just means you'll get in at 2 instead of half 2.

PM if interested.

Note - you need your own ticket! All I'm offering is early access to the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

DrPhilG wrote: »
    If anyone has a ticket weigh in ticket but no FC barcode let me know. I have space for a plus one.

Just means you'll get in at 2 instead of half 2.

PM if interested.

Note - you need your own ticket! All I'm offering is early access to the event.

Also grants access to q and a session with guest fighters but as ya said you'd need to have weigh in ticket too.

Only benefit of getting in early is to get through the autograph and picture queue ahead of the expected 6000!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Anyone looking for tickets for weigh in, you might get some in bargain alerts

Sadly if it posted there some people will grab them cause they free and never use them, maybe never had any intention of going but cause they free they'll take them anyway

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057242941&page=3

Apost from the thread
    Got tickets and cannot go. Any offers?:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Saints#33

Only benefit of getting in early is to get through the autograph and picture queue ahead of the expected 6000!

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

2 x weigh in tickets available. First pm will get them.

Now gone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Have a spare going if anyone is looking will have to get me before I go in though. I'm at the O2 now.

PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

1 killer x €150 ticket available for tomorrow night.

Block G Row 3

Will sell face value - PM to arrange collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Might be a bit late but I have two tickets for the weigh in if anyone wants them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

Hi all won TWO tickets last night and looking for them to get a good home for face value of 125 each

Block G 5th Row together great seats so if anyone is interested send me a pm

DK224 wrote: »
    Hi all won TWO tickets last night and looking for them to get a good home for face value of 125 each

Block G 5th Row together great seats so if anyone is interested send me a pm

So...

Technically you're still touting? Selling for face value, but still for a hefty profit because they were free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

So...

Technically you're still touting? Selling for face value, but still for a hefty profit because they were free.

So he should give them away?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

So...

Was just being honest with how I got them, It was a stroke of luck and it will pay for my entire weekend. If it will save someone from having to pay a crazy price today I think that's fair for them too

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

So...

Nothing wrong with that imo. Not ripping anybody off as far as I can see.

Fair enough.

Just strikes me as funny that if someone bought tickets for €75 and sold them for €125 they'd be torn apart here as a scumbag tout.

But get tickets for nothing and sell for €125 and all is well.

Wasn't meant as a personal attack BTW, maybe I'm just a bit grumpy today.

Move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

1 killer x €150 ticket available for tonight. 1 pullout due to emergency.

Block G Row 3

Will sell face value - PM to arrange meeting.

Edit: GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I'll lock this thread up now and we can stick to the main event thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement