Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭hopeful34

I can almost take a seat. Had medical but need to get GP to supply some more evidence. Fingers crossed I'll take my seat in next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

wanadrum wrote: »
    I'll take a seat in the waiting room now that my medical is done!

Congratulations on some very immpressive scores!! I got 76%, Grade A.

The breakdown is interesting - some really good scores in bits where I didnt expect and lower scores in bits I thought I would have done better in.
    Im still interested to find out who this legendary wanadrum is!!!

I got 84-87% a* guys!
    Hopefully meet you folks in gv

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

What we reckon for medical results. Maybe today? Over a week since mine now. Hoping it will be in the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭hopeful34

Jb12345 wrote: »
    What we reckon for medical results. Maybe today? Over a week since mine now. Hoping it will be in the next few days.

Guy doing substance test said they were due in to do more today. So I doubt they will send out results until everyone is through. And they take 7 days to get results back. So I'm guessing it won't be until next week.

hopeful34 wrote: »
    Guy doing substance test said they were due in to do more today. So I doubt they will send out results until everyone is through. And they take 7 days to get results back. So I'm guessing it won't be until next week.
    Though I read someone saying we receive the substance results separate? Who knows. As normal we will just have to wait and see.

• Advertisement

Got a letter today medical is passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

student15 wrote: »

Well done..I nearly jumped my postman a few mins ago. Nothing today anyway

Well done! What about substance misuse test? And did they mention next steps?

Jb12345 wrote: »
    Well done! What about substance misuse test? And did they mention next steps?

Just said that I passed medical essentially and should hear from recruitment soon.

No mention of the smt as it takes a minimum of 7 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭El_Triboy

Just said that I passed medical essentially and should hear from recruitment soon.

No mention of the smt as it takes a minimum of 7 days

If its okay to say or pm, what day was yours on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭CallTheCobra

Got the pass letter as well, another step closer :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭gmck26

Also got a pass letter for medical.

Hopefully phone calls for hotel G should be soon!!

gmck26 wrote: »
    Also got a pass letter for medical.

Hopefully phone calls for hotel G should be soon!!

Here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

Has anyone else tried chancing their arm for a merit place? I don't see why they wouldn't have it and give it out. Would be nice to have an idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭picture987

That's me out! Failed medical! Good luck to everyone left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

picture987 wrote: »

Jeez, gutted for you being out so far into the process. Did you fail on something you already knew about?

Sorry to hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭tony1985

LtCustard wrote: »
    Haha oops that would be the one,

I dont know about everyone else im a nervous wreck waiting now lol, ive developed my own theory that it'll be the end of first week in April we will here anything, after the online learning is closed and all.

Anyone here currently in a different job or even studies that they will give up at a blind of an eye to go into this ?

I think the same date. Any later would be too late as induction day is set for pretty soon according to doctor at my medical. I'm guessing by time we reached medical our vetting has cleared???

How long after medical did you get word. I had my medical this morning and seems that's last of them for now. I only came across two other people attending so we maybe were all in the rearranged dates boat

• Registered Users Posts: 24 J_Recruit

Medical done :)

• Advertisement

Very sorry to hear that :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Bob Law

tony1985 wrote: »
    I think the same date. Any later would be too late as induction day is set XXXXXXXXXXXXXX according to doctor at my medical. I'm guessing by time we reached medical our vetting has cleared???

I got a balling for posting dates, I'd remove that chum.

Picture, gutted to hear you didn't get the medical, may I ask why?

I know a few of us on here seem to get our post a day after everyone else so Ill be a nervous wreck come tomorrow morning!

I'd rather not post publicly why, but feel free to pm. I'm not too disappointed I'd suspected it might be a problem so was preparing for the worst!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭CallTheCobra

I'd rather not post publicly why, but feel free to pm. I'm not too disappointed I'd suspected it might be a problem so was preparing for the worst!

Can you not appeal the decision?

Can you not appeal the decision?

Yes, I actually wouldn't know where to start though! Like what evidence to submit!

Yes, I actually wouldn't know where to start though! Like what evidence to submit!

Sorry to hear about that picture. I didn't think you would have any issues

Would love a wee phone call this week haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 policehopeful

nice to get the medical out of the way, not to many more obstacles now

• Advertisement

Medical passed! Was an anxious wait today, knowing it could be at home waiting for me lol

Advertisement