Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show 22/03/2014 @ 9.30pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

The prisoners are a great bunch of girls

Bin Laden got a raw deal

Women shouldn't be in Prison because their families suffer.

No to all of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Hi everybody, just tuned in.. Is this Jim Corr's Protestant mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Katherine Lynch is looking rough.

Kidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,242 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

RayM wrote: »
    299755.jpg

Ewwwwww, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

fair play to her is right.
    Most of us would prefer to write on social media sites......... or here (!) .
    At her age despite bad health she is prepared to come straight out of prison, to a live TV show to voice her
    opinions. She has balls, she is articulate. Would I opt to do that at her age? Probably not. Fair play to her!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Hmmm i wonder would they ll be clapping if they were about to land in shannon and their plane had to abort landing because this one was wandering around with a picket? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

If you don't like how you were treated in prision, then stop breaking the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,242 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hi everybody, just tuned in.. Is this Jim Corr's Protestant mother?

Jim Corr is defo due another appearance soon, lots of interesting stuff happening, he will probably have more on the plane going missing...
    Mystery deepens as 19 families establish connections with missing airline passengers phones. http://fb.me/1awWdi8IT

https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

SeaFields wrote: »
    Hmmm i wonder would they ll be clapping if they were about to land in shannon and their plane had to abort landing because this one was wandering around with a picket? :rolleyes:

Has that ever happened?? Don't think so and highly unlikely to happen either. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

"She sent down a bowl of shamrock on the eve of St Patrick.. But I'd said I'm not eating that, they're serving steak in the prison tomorrow, before we all watch the match on Sky Sports"..

• Advertisement

cofy wrote: »

Does she understand the difference between prison and hotels?

Teddeh!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Did she just say "we stopped the war in Syria"?? :eek:

She's properly barking.....

(ETA I might have the above quote completely wrong, was only half listening!)

its not like she killed someone FFS! She is an old woman and the punishment did not befit the crime.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

sudzs wrote: »
    Has that ever happened?? Don't think so and highly unlikely to happen either. :rolleyes:

Yes. It has happened.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Did she just say "we stopped the war in Syria"?? :eek:

She's properly barking.....

(ETA I might have the above quote completely wrong, was only half listening!)

I think she did say that...:o

Prison sounds nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Bloody Katherine Lynch :mad: She is just not funny at all. And The Centre looks sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Prison sounds alright. I cant have a dog in my accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

its not like she killed someone FFS! She is an old woman and the punishment did not befit the crime.:(

She wasn't imprisoned (directly) for being on the runway, she wouldn't agree not to do it again. So suspended sentence (fair IMO) was activated.

• Advertisement

Nuts to that. Age has nothing to do with it.

She's able to get onto an airport runway, she's able to endure the catering at one of our finest prisons for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

She just admitted it. A flight was delayed while they were removed. What if they were not spotted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Aw! Just go away:mad: , prisons should be more fun, more craic and should all be upgraded to 5stars for all the misunderstood wimmins:eek:

Yes. It has happened.

Yes but the landing wasn't aborted as such, maybe had to circle for a minute. Aborted landing sounds so dramatic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

Her punishment was to say she wouldnt do it again. She was only sent to prison as a last resort because she refused to cooperate with the courts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Hi all !

Just in. Did I miss much so far ?

SeaFields wrote: »
    She just admitted it. A flight was delayed while they were removed. What if they were not spotted ?

Mea culpa!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Nasty person Margaretta bad enough she's tolerated by Aosdana now she is been granted airtime at the license fee payers expense. She should be billed for the cost of detention but I suppose the crusty only has what she's squelched from the taxpayer.

Skid X wrote: »
    Nuts to that. Age has nothing to do with it.

She's able to get onto an airport runway, she's able to endure the catering at one of our finest prisons for a few weeks.

oh? I thought she was in for 9 weeks?
    1 week.... thats bearable..... and I take that back about her being articulate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

Yes but the landing wasn't aborted as such, maybe had to circle for a minute. Aborted landing sounds so dramatic!!

What exactly do you think an aborted landing is?

Advertisement