Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 21st 2014

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

amdublin wrote: »
    I switched on and got the latter half of "hello Mary Lou".

3. I thought she was well able for it. ...she scares me :(

Anyone who isn't able for Tubridy shouldn't be let out alone. I didn't watch the interview but I can guess that she ran rings around him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

There was everybody waiting for forensics and the fekn grammar police show up..

I know, I know :D. I felt bad thinking it when I was watching the news earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭sopretty

There was everybody waiting for forensics and the fekn grammar police show up..

Randomer: You're lookin for little rainbows? You'll be a whoile findin rainbowas around heare!
    Gaurd: Little Rainbows Creche?
    Randomer: Oh - that moight be the one with a sign up with a rainbow on it over the far side there? I've heard they're shoite. Anyway, why are you lookin' for a creche??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Anyone who isn't able for Tubridy shouldn't be let out alone. I didn't watch the interview but I can guess that she ran rings around him.

That would be pretty accurate.

Problem with Tubs is he doesn't have the steel or confidence to deviate from the cuecard questions and drill in on any of her answers. You could see from his body language even when he started asking the usual "hard" questions how uncomforable he was (shifting around, hand in front of mouth etc).

To put MLD anywhere outside her comfort zone in an interview would require an interviewer of the calibre of Jeremy Paxman or someone similar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Duckjob wrote: »

To put MLD anywhere outside her comfort zone in an interview would require an interviewer of the calibre of Jeremy Paxman or someone similar.

Mike Murphy!

He did a good job on Bertie Ahern the Snake a few years ago.

Rock on Mike!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Duckjob wrote: »
    That would be pretty accurate.

Problem with Tubs is he doesn't have the steel or confidence to deviate from the cuecard questions and drill in on any of her answers. You could see from his body language even when he started asking the usual "hard" questions how uncomforable he was (shifting around, hand in front of mouth etc).

Its a pity Mary Lou didn't call out Tubs for being the hypocrite he is.

Tubridys cousin Chris Andrews joined Sinn Fein a few months back.

I wonder does he question he's cousin as hard?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Its a pity Mary Lou didn't call out Tubs for being the hypocrite he is.

Tubridys cousin Chris Andrews joined Sinn Fein a few months back.

I wonder does he question he's cousin as hard?

I disagree. He doesn't control his Cousin's actions.

Skid X wrote: »

And he thinks mary lou controls Gerry Adams.

Pretty lazy from tubs to be honest!

You can't compare the two.

It's reasonable to ask a politician about the actions of their leader.

It's not reasonable to say a Presenter should be accountable for the actions of his Cousin.

You can't compare the two.

It's reasonable to ask a politician about the actions of their leader.

It's not reasonable to say a Presenter should be accountable for the actions of his Cousin.[/quote]

Will he have he's cousin Chris Andrews on next week to question him about Gerry Adams role in the ira?

If he really wants the truth, he will have no problems bringing him on.

No, because he's a spoofer. He's the typical rte fianna fail mouthpiece.

Where were all the tough questions when Bertie and he's party of bandits were pillaging the country?

• Advertisement

Will he have he's cousin Chris Andrews on next week to question him about Gerry Adams role in the ira?

Er, no.

He doesn't have to answer for what his cousin does.

Mary Lou McDonald does have to answer for what Gerry Adams does.

Er, no.

He doesn't have to answer for what his cousin does.

Really, why does she?

And you think tubs would have that plum RTE job without being a member of the Andrews fianna fail dynasty? So its all connected really if you think about it!

Really, why does she?

And you think tubs would have that plum RTE job without being a member of the Andrews fianna fail dynasty? So its all connected really if you think about it!

You really don't get the difference between Television and Politics, do you?

You really don't get the difference between Television and Politics, do you?

I can see a bloody bluffer when I see him in action!

The Andrews rte connection must still be strong. Tubs has been protected for a long time now.

Must have sickened him to see he's cousin jump ship to sinn fein.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

Well, if he cannot tell the truth about his past, how can the public trust him? Not that people may want to trust people who they may believe ordered atrocities anyway.

What McDonald does have to answer for is why she joined a party with politics which failed in every country in the world, and a party with so many people who had violent pasts.

Advertisement