Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At what age does a woman become a MILF or a GILF?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Please No Baby Jane!

'It does exactly what it says on the tin..... If she has a kid/kids and you think she is hot! well then she's a MILF, ok .. If she has Grand kids and you think she's hot! well then she is a GILF,.... BOOM BOOM Done and dusted.. NEXT

Thread closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Depends on what age you are yourself i suppose.

Im 33 (man) women in their 30's are not Milf's and they are sad for thinking that they are. Milf's are sexy women in their 40's 50's NOT 30 something frumpy mammys :)

Gilf's...No thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I am a dad so does that make me a DILF?

But of course I can't call myself that as I don't want to make sweet love to myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I'm from the country so does that make me a CILF?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Depends on if your fit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Depends on what age you are yourself i suppose.

Im 33 (man) women in their 30's are not Milf's and they are sad for thinking that they are. Milf's are sexy women in their 40's 50's NOT 30 something frumpy mammys :)

Gilf's...No thanks..

So mammy's in their 30's are frumpy??? Define the word frumpy please if you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

lukesmom wrote: »
    Define the word frumpy please if you will.

An old fashioned country girl who rides a high nellie to mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

:)

I meant cousin :). On a side note why are my smileys not working and I have to type them out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

WikiHow wrote: »

Would also include an extra strong gusset on the knickers to stave off the shakes :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭orangesoda

hard to beat the CHILF'S

Caaavan heure i live f*ck

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alexuszane

Candie wrote: »
    Do you really know of loads of grandmothers in their 30's?

Jus check out Jeremy Kyle, plenty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

So mammy's in their 30's are frumpy??? Define the word frumpy please if you will.

look in the mirror dawg

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Ring4Fea

Dunno , but it likely makes you yummy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Wtf is a CILF?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

If she has had a child and you want to **** her, she is a milf. If she has had a grandchild and you want to **** her, dhe is a gmilf.

It's simple stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Any women hear know any Dilf's or Gilf's? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Average Milf usually has a couple of teenage kids and is married to a professional, doctor or solicitor for eg. So I'd say those 5 years between 45 and 50.

The working class milfs fair harsher, you know the type, a common accent and fag affected speaking voice. They don't have the means to artificially keep up their appearance as they age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

Being a mother does not entitle one to be a milf,some become mothers at 15/16 and really should not be "ilf"d at all (that includes west dublin politicians).

The process begins in a womans 30th birthday whereby she is a "yummy mummy, she then pupates between the ages of 35-38 into a milf (not to be confused with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front in the Southern Phillipines) and can remain in this stage until the age of 55 when she enters a cocoon and chrysalis occurs and finally a Beautiful GILF emerges.A gilf in the wild can expect 10 years of gilfdom,or up to 15 years in captivity with lots of botox and titty jobs.

P.S.- lukesmom is a hottie-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

If she is a grandmother she is a Gilf, that what put the G in Gilf.
    Not necessarily it is subjective. The M and G refer to Mother and Grandmother compared to yourself. So a 15 year old boy looking at his mate's 40 year old mother would consider her a milf but looking at his mate's 16 year old sister who happens to have a kid doesn't make her a milf or the mother a gilf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

We Defo need a minimum age for MILF though.... This is pretty shocking if true...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Muppet man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

And wears 3 layers of Mercy Convent Uniform all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

being a milf in the Philippines is a totally different thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

cabledude wrote: »

Niamh from Fair City is a Milf.

Only if f stands for 'fook out of a plane at 30,000 feet.'

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

smcgiff wrote: »
    Only if f stands for 'fook out of a plane at 30,000 feet.'
    That is unfair. She is a very attractive woman. And is looking very well recently after losing weight.

But, on the subject of Fair City actresses, Jane, played by Rachel Pilkington, is a total stunner. And improving with age. I can speak from experience here because I know her from secondary school.

That is unfair. She is a very attractive woman. And is looking very well recently after losing weight.

I haven't seen her in person for over a year. Maybe she's improved, but for that to be confirmed I'd have to watch fair city, which is unlikely as I haven't seen her in that for even longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

smcgiff wrote: »
    I haven't seen her in person for over a year. Maybe she's improved, but for that to be confirmed I'd have to watch fair city, which is unlikely as I haven't seen her in that for even longer.
    Beauty is of course subjective.

Beauty is of course subjective.

Hence my comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

But, on the subject of Fair City actresses, Jane, played by Rachel Pilkington, is a total stunner. And improving with age. I can speak from experience here because I her from secondary school.

Mentioning FC is against the forum charter

Banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Ring4Fea

Wtf is a CILF?

Countrylass I'd Like to "Familiarise myself with"

Advertisement