Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

It’s definitely pronounced as it’s spelt though, espresso.

I’d love to know how expresso became such a commonly used term.

It definitely doesnt really matter though, especially when you know what the person is referring to

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lads/ladettes, can we just discuss the procurement of cheap booze and leave the chat to somewhere else. No point in going down the route of having a Booze Deals chat thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

There is a whole forum for Coffee and Tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 idontlikemyname

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am looking for Expresso Martini, was advertised for Lidl but never came in, anyone help?

Aldi got some kind of coffee liqueur in for 9.50, haven't tried it in a martini yet but worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

ablelocks wrote: »
    3 x 12 bottles of peroni, €25 in tesco

That's a great bargain, I will have to call into Tesco tonight to grab some of that, I don't see it listed online.

Has anyone got this deal in store yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

andrew1977 wrote: »
    That's a great bargain, I will have to call into Tesco tonight to grab some of that, I don't see it listed online.

Would like to know this too as its usually €17 for 12 Peroni ,if anyone has bought them in store could they let us know,i wont get a chance to go to Tesco until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Captain Morgans 70cl was 13.99 in Lidl today, thats 2 euro cheaper than captain cook own brand!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Would like to know this too as its usually €17 for 12 Peroni ,if anyone has bought them in store could they let us know,i wont get a chance to go to Tesco until tomorrow.

I saw it in store, Tesco Arklow. Didn't purchase but the sign was up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

No sign of a Peroni deal in Tesco Sligo today..12 packs at normal price of €15 each....unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Not the cheapest, but haven't seen it for this price .e.g 45 in Supervalu
    Roe an Co in a nice presentation box 25 euro in Tesco
    [497204.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

prodsc wrote: »
    No sign of a Peroni deal in Tesco Sligo today..12 packs at normal price of €15 each....unfortunately.

Same in Athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cutelad

Captain Morgans 70cl was 13.99 in Lidl today, thats 2 euro cheaper than captain cook own brand!

How long is this offer for?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Cameraman

In Bloomfields Dún Laoghaire at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 14,282 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Tesco

Stella Artois 24 x 50cl cans €20

(it's that stupid open cases merchandising so you have to take 6 x 4 packs but at that price worth the trouble)

Also Jameson Caskmates IPA or Stout €25

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

SuperValu

€10 off any 6 wines. Combine that with the fact that Faustino V is on sale at €10 at the moment and that’s 6 v gd bottles of red for €50

Baileys €12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Holy Diver wrote: »
    SuperValu

€10 off any 6 wines. Combine that with the fact that Faustino V is on sale at €10 at the moment and that’s 6 v gd bottles of red for €50

Baileys €12
    I’ve tried that DADÁ art wine for €10, it’s lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Gordon's gin in lidl this evening €13.99 ,only a 70cl bottle though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Can't believe how cheap the spirits are in lidl. Anyone know how long the deal is lasting for?

I thought i was getting a bargain at €18.99 for a 70cl of Smirnoff. €14.99 is great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Can't believe how cheap the spirits are in lidl. Anyone know how long the deal is lasting for?

I thought i was getting a bargain at €18.99 for a 70cl of Smirnoff. €14.99 is great!!

Bollix,didn't realise there was Smirnoff there also. Only one thing for it so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

At €14.99 its still cheaper to buy in Tesco and Dunnes, works out at €14 for 700ml if you get the 1 litre for €20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

easypazz wrote: »
    At €14.99 its still cheaper to buy in Tesco and Dunnes, works out at €14 for 700ml if you get the 1 litre for €20.

deal is finished in tesco, though likely to reappear.

Tesco
    Ciroc Vodka 70Cl
    Special OfferSAVE 19.99 Was 49.99 Now 30.00
    valid from 27/11/2019 until 24/12/2019

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Holy Diver wrote: »
    SuperValu

Baileys €12

Faustino V is €10 in Tesco. 25% off 6 bottles brings it in at €45 for 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Rockshore 8PK x 2 for 18 euro.

Good value for Rockshore.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Try and keep it to moderate drinking people. Things can get out of hand. Doesnt have to be drank by the end of Xmas. Save your health and fights breaking out. ive been there before, it aint pretty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7503443/Minimum-unit-pricing-Scotland-worked-slashed-alcohol-purchased-8.html

On a side shameful note, anyone know how long the 25% of 6 bottles of wine in tesco is ending. need to get presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

On a side shameful note, anyone know how long the 25% of 6 bottles of wine in tesco is ending. need to get presents.[/QUOTE]

Website says 24th but they have been known to pull offers early!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

rubadub wrote: »
    deal is finished in tesco, though likely to reappear.

Tesco
    Ciroc Vodka 70Cl
    Special OfferSAVE 19.99 Was 49.99 Now 30.00
    valid from 27/11/2019 until 24/12/2019

Ciroc is made from grapes, don't know how they get away with proclaiming to be vodka

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Caranica wrote: »
    Ciroc is made from grapes, don't know how they get away with proclaiming to be vodka
    doesn't matter, it just has to be 37.5% or above to be legally called vodka in the EU.

Many of the cheaper ones are molasses based.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Skelp

Anyone know the story with Amazon. Seems to be very quiet on the booze front....usually has some cracking deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Am i the only one that thinks Captain Cook is nicer anyway..with Vanilla Coke Zero, Squeeze of Lime and Ice..Mmmmm:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

stimpson wrote: »
    Faustino V is €10 in Tesco. 25% off 6 bottles brings it in at €45 for 6.

It’s hard to beat Tesco 25% off to be fair. Particularly when combined with sale prices. Also applies to port.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement