Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,039 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

70cl Hennessey for €25 in SV tomorrow only,

usual quotas etc. apply

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Picked up Bushmills White label for a cent shy of €20 in Aldi lady night. Not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Picked up Bushmills White label for a cent shy of €20 in Aldi lady night. Not bad

Same deal in Lidl also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

LarryMac wrote: »
    I went to Lidl in Deansgrange yesterday and the cans were priced at €16.99 for 12 Pack... No mention of 2 x 12 Packs for €24

Strange ... I saw the deal in both Celbridge and Clonee Lidl's this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dos1965

eboarde wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone seen any deals on Amarone? Looking to splash out on a nice wine for Christmas and get a bargain at the same time!

Thanks.

O'Briens have a 'fine wine' sale with some Amarone reduced. Got email today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Pinch Flat wrote: »

With any Bushmills product, treat the RRP as a joke and the "best" sale price as real - that's 20 for white, 25-27 for Black and 35-38 for 10. Might change with the new owners but its been that way for years!

You'll generally find white, black and 10 on sale in that price range somewhere at any given time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I reckon SuperValue will drop Guinness from €28 to €24 per slab as we get closer to Christmas, I think they did the same last year..either way I'm also holding out for a further drop from €28.

They had it at €24 for one Thursday a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Baileys liqueur 70cl €12 currently in Tesco

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263504825

Not quite the €10 deal from Centra from last Christmas, but not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

Is it this weekend that dunnes start there christmas booze deals?

keltoms05 wrote: »
    Is it this weekend that dunnes start there christmas booze deals?

They currently have deals going from €24-27.50 at the mo. Carling €24, Miller €25 I think, Budweiser €25.50, Guinness €27.50 and they also had Heineken but I cannot remember the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

kn wrote: »
    They currently have deals going from €24-27.50 at the mo. Carling €24, Miller €25 I think, Budweiser €25.50, Guinness €27.50 and they also had Heineken but I cannot remember the price.

The Heineken is €27.50 aswell.

Molson Canadian is €25 if anyone is into it.

Jack Daniels is €26.

Black Bush is €24, which I think is the lowest I've ever seen it.

I'd be surprised if the slabs didn't drop a couple more Euro. I remember last year picking up 24 Guinness a few days before Christmas for €23.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

You'd need to be putting in the ml/cl size of the deals.
    so many sizes of cans bottles now it's hard to keep up.

I'm waiting for Captain Morgans to come down à bit more on the litre bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 6 westcorklad

jameson 700ml 20euro. smirnoff 700ml 15euro. from tomorrow in supervalu

They are applying specifying a customer quota of 2 per customer but with Supervalu that really depends on outlet to outlet really.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,143 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not sure if it's already being mentioned but Dunnes were doing 3 pint bottles of Bulmer's or Bulmer's Light for €10 today..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

ELXbOq1.png

Nabber wrote: »
    You'd need to be putting in the ml/cl size of the deals.
    so many sizes of cans bottles now it's hard to keep up.
    I think everyone knows that the 'slabs' are the 24x500ml cans and its only notable if it deviates from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

Lidl offers Sat and Sun 13th and 14th only

-guinness
    -budweiser
    Heiniken

cans mix and match any 2 12 packs for 24 euro. so 1 euro per can

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

-guinness
    -budweiser
    Heiniken

Lots of surplus stock since Wetherspoons pulled the plug.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

-guinness
    -budweiser
    Heiniken

Thanks for that. Just to make it even better, get the 10 euro off when you spend 50 voucher in the Sunday world, buy something for 2 euro and get the beers for 40!
    Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Anyone see offers on Cobra at all please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

livEwirE wrote: »
    Anyone see offers on Cobra at all please?

8 cans for a tenner last 2 weekends. Not sure if it's still on. 8 cans for 11€ in spar now

8 cans for a tenner last 2 weekends. Not sure if it's still on. 8 cans for 11€ in spar now
    Cheers mate. Will have a look thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Don't laugh guys, but any deals / recommendations on alcohol free wines or beers. I kind of got volunteered to be on standby driving duty for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day and don't fancy sipping minerals or tae all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

colcatscar wrote: »
    Don't laugh guys, but any deals / recommendations on alcohol free wines or beers. I kind of got volunteered to be on standby driving duty for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day and don't fancy sipping minerals or tae all day.

good on you for getting everyone around safely!
    i love a sparkling water, with cranberry juice and strawberries when i am not drinking over christmas. Paulaner Non-Alcoholic beer in O Briens is tasty and 1.99 a bottle at the moment

My top 2 non-alcoholics beers are...
    Erdinger
    Cobra
    Paulaner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

livEwirE wrote: »
    Cheers mate. Will have a look thanks!

Sorry should have said 8 for a tenner in Tesco!! Was there 9ish today but couldn't see down the drink asle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

bazz26 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's already being mentioned but Dunnes were doing 3 pint bottles of Bulmer's or Bulmer's Light for €10 today..

Are you sure it's not three litre bottles for a tenner?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ablelocks

fair play to you - erdinger and paulaner are lovely (and despite livewires post, won't affect your braincells) - in fact, non-alcoholic weissbier is scientifically proven to be good for you.

Schloer is a very good alternative to minerals - currently "half-price" in Tesco and / or Supervalu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

I am sure it was in carry out (possibly a next door) that I saw 3 bottles of baltika for 5.50. I think that is by far the nicest non alcoholic beer I have tasted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement