Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Do Dunnes have any booze offers on these days?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Do Dunnes have any booze offers on these days?

They had slabs 2 for €50, not sure if it finished on Wednesday or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,119 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Don't forget the coupon in today's Examiner
    HIAV9PR.jpg?1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Heineken / Bulmers / Carlsberg / Budweiser

2 boxes (20 X 300/330ml) for €15 today and tomorrow only @ Lidl

Seems to be the cheapest for 40 bottles of Heineken.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭karlyk1

Davy wrote: »
    Heineken / Bulmers / Carlsberg / Budweiser

2 boxes (20 X 300/330ml) for €15 today and tomorrow only.

Seems to be the cheapest for 40 bottles of Heineken.

Where is that Davy?

• Advertisement

karlyk1 wrote: »
    Where is that Davy?

Lidl today and tomorrow only. Its in the title of the post but I will add into the body now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,700 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Davy wrote: »
    Lidl today and tomorrow only. Its in the title of the post but I will add into the body now

That's great value 40 bottles of Heineken for €30.
    Very acceptable for sharing at Christmas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Just picked up Jameson €20& crested €25 in tesco

Not bad pickings ðŸ¥႒

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

dunnes voucher in sindo tomorrow

Get a €10 off €50 voucher at Dunnes Stores nationwide – there’s a one for every reader, inside your LIFE Magazine in this week’s Sunday Independent, November 18th #sindo

adam240610 wrote: »
    Got a 70cl of Jameson with two glasses for 20 euro in Tesco greystones
    I was first in the offie in mine and there was only 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Got two bottles of Jameson in dunnes for €50 earlier, used the €10 voucher so cost €40 and another voucher back. Will use that for a couple of slabs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,155 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Plenty of Visa cards offering €10 cash back rewards on Dunnes if you spend €80 so combine this with 2 shop and save vouchers you have €100 worth of booze for €70

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 51,189 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The bottles of Baileys were going quick tonight in my local Tesco. The young lad stocking them couldn't get the security tag on the bottles fast enough. I grabbed one more while I was there. Going up to €13 from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Plenty of the 13euro baileys in tesco, and some in boxes.

Jameson is 23 for the box set with 2 glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭midfield dynamo

Anyone know if Dunnes are still doing the 2 trays of Heineken for €50?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Hoping there'll be some decent wine deals this weekend. Have vouchers from Tesco, Dunnes and Super Valu!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Anyone know if Dunnes are still doing the 2 trays of Heineken for €50?

yes they are and if you can get a €10 off a €50 spend voucher off someone you will get them for €40 and get a new voucher to give back to the person you got it from :):)

casio4 wrote: »
    yes they are and if you can get a €10 off a €50 spend voucher off someone you will get them for €40 and get a new voucher to give back to the person you got it from :):)

Spend €80 using visa debit reward and get a tenner cash back also

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭midfield dynamo

casio4 wrote: »

Excellent. Thanks. I have a voucher but wasn't too sure if the promo was still running!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Whats visa debit reward?

Can you use 2 voucher for dunnes at once? lik 4 spirit, for €80 and then get a €10 cash back?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ardinn wrote: »
    Whats visa debit reward?

Can you use 2 voucher for dunnes at once? lik 4 spirit, for €80 and then get a €10 cash back?

It has to be 80 after all discounts applied- aka if you're using two 10-off-when-you-spend-50 vouchers- your spend has to be over 110- so your net totals over 80.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Got Tesco €15 off €80 spend one per week for next few weeks in the post yesterday, time to watch for booze bargains

It has to be 80 after all discounts applied- aka if you're using two 10-off-when-you-spend-50 vouchers- your spend has to be over 110- so your net totals over 80.

Has to be over €100 maybe (no need to go mad with €110)

€101 total then 2 x €10 shop and save vouchers brings it to €81 and then you qualify for the cash back and also get another 2 shop and save vouchers
    I did exactly this on Monday
    Loads of booze for €71 and more vouchers in your pocket so it’s a win win

ardinn wrote: »
    Whats visa debit reward?

Ptsb use go rewards for example, aib and bank of Ireland all have their own version just google it or check your banks homepage

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Just returned from my local Centra here in Sligo and they have 12 x 500ml cans of Budweiser x 2 for €20.
    Also others Carlberg €26 & Guinness €24.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,177 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can the 10 off 50 be used in conjunction with the clubcard reward 5er vouchers they send out every few months

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

km79 wrote: »
    Can the 10 off 50 be used in conjunction with the clubcard reward 5er vouchers they send out every few months

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

6 for €50 wines in Tesco - you also another 5% off the ORIGINAL price of the wine. If it cost €12 x 6 = €72, take €3.60 off the 6/€50, net cost is €46.40

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Supervalu have Bulmers and Heiniken 20 bottles boxes @ 2xe25. If you have shop + save vouchers you could get 80 Heineken for about 40 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,895 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Got Tesco 5 €10 off €50 spend vouchers in the Clubcard mailing today, various dates on them leading up to Christmas, perfect for alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cutelad

Where you see super valu deal mate?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement