Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Monday March 3rd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Tajiri would have been proud of that one!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    In Kayfabe, why would the Outlaws want it on the C show?

You're so mad about losing them you need to have the belts back asap and Main Event is the next available opportunity. Those contracts can be drawn up and signed lickety splity by WWE when they want to

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Nice sex pun

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Should have brought up Paige there just to make it my favourite episode in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Poor Sheamus is going to get some stick here I bet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Nice Jumper on Christian there. Ah jaysus another rematch. Whats that 4 tonite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Hoo boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

jaykhunter wrote: »
    You're so mad about losing them you need to have the belts back asap and Main Event is the next available opportunity. Those contracts can be drawn up and signed lickety splity by WWE when they want to

You just got your ass handed to you, surely you take the time to come up with a new game plan first?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

This next match is gonna get crapped on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Unusual to see two Divas in the ring that don't have a boobjob and is not on NXT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

those aren't biscuits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

cian68 wrote: »
    Should have brought up Paige there just to make it my favourite episode in years.

assuming AJ doesnt drop the title at Mania, I'd say Paige will debut the night after.

assuming AJ doesnt drop the title at Mania, I'd say Paige will debut the night after.

If Naomi is back, she will be dropping it in my mind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is AJ feuding with anyone for the title at the moment, was one of Funky dancers in the diva title picture?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is AJ feuding with anyone for the title at the moment, was one of Funky dancers in the diva title picture?

Naomi before Aksana smashed her face up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

You just got your ass handed to you, surely you take the time to come up with a new game plan first?

It was a fluke! We can totally take them! The same game plan is the last thing they'll be expecting...:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If Naomi is back, she will be dropping it in my mind :(
    What a terrible person to drop it to (either of the Funkadactyls really). Tamina would make sense I guess, though that could depend on what happens with her father's court case I guess.

Angron wrote: »
    What a terrible person to drop it to (either of the Funkadactyls really). Tamina would make sense I guess, though that could depend on what happens with her father's court case I guess.

Total Divas is back soon. Winning the title at Wrestlemania would be a good way to promote it even more than usual. Unfortunately talent isnt required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

crowd are gonna totally dump on this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A 5 second pose from Christian would rock right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

This match is doomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

I think we need to see a massacre here to keep the pace up. Christian to go through the table?

Gerry "Willie Frazer" Lawlor.

I'm expecting Ziggler next. He usually gets a good response so it would pick the crowd up again after this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

jaykhunter wrote: »
    It was a fluke! We can totally take them! The same game plan is the last thing they'll be expecting...:pac:
    Reminds me of Blackadder: "It's the same plan we used last time, and the seventeen times before that."

Melchett: "Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it! It will catch the watchful Hun totally off guard! Doing precisely what we've done eighteen times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time!"

They're talking about us!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

TGJD wrote: »
    I think we need to see a massacre here to keep the pace up. Christian to go through the table?

Edge returns and conchairto to Sheamus then 15 min pose by E&C :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Why do people sh1t on Sheamus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Templebar JBL!!!!! Jeez... he's said The Temple Pub so many times you'd think Sheamus would cop it and correct him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm expecting Ziggler next. He usually gets a good response so it would pick the crowd up again after this.

Tbf that mixed tag was 10x worse than this

Advertisement