Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan GP 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Seen some of the lads go through this morning, mostly looking at the wheels :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

any results ?

Philip Lavery won the A1/2 race. Group of 3 broke away early doors and he rode away from the other two on the last lap.

A3 & 4s seemed to have a lot dropped early on and the A1 leaders lapped some of them. Over 100 A4's and around 80 A3s

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Philip Lavery won the A1/2 race. Group of 3 broke away early doors and he rode away from the other two on the last lap.

A3 & 4s seemed to have a lot dropped early on and the A1 leaders lapped some of them. Over 100 A4's and around 80 A3s

Aye from talking to some of the lads, it seems alot of the A4 peleton got blown out the back quite early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Inquitus wrote: »
    Aye from talking to some of the lads, it seems alot of the A4 peleton got blown out the back quite early.

Was told by spectator that a load were dropped before we gotto the first roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

any results ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

I ended up spectating after a puncture and the A3s looked to be catching the A2s for the last lap. They weren't far behind at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Inquitus wrote: »

Second that. Was blown apart and lots of groups of 2/3/4 were coming through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

well done hmmmmmzziiiiiis

8112275_orig.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Is that Tosh Laverys son?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭greenmat

Is there a full list of points winners today? There was at least 4 riders in A4 race spread across the finish line for 7th and 8th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

greenmat wrote: »
    Is there a full list of points winners today? There was at least 4 riders in A4 race spread across the finish line for 7th and 8th.

All results are on sticky bottle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

lennymc wrote: »
    well done hmmmmmzziiiiiis

Thanks Lenny, that was some rush. Didn't know there was an actual gap before I saw the photo. Can't wait for the next race. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Great result Hmmzis, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

Borderfox wrote: »
    Is that Tosh Laverys son?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Thanks Lenny, that was some rush. Didn't know there was an actual gap before I saw the photo. Can't wait for the next race. :)

few better pics on facebook courtesy of Amy-Norah Farrell here (Facebook link)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭wav1

Well done on the promotion folks.Take a bow LUCAN CRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭greenmat

All results are on sticky bottle :)

Just gives top 6, missing 7th and 8th. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 2Cando

Race report I wrote on the A3 race if anybody's interested:

http://markdonnellyorr.blogspot.ie/2014/03/lucan-gp-2232014.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4 iwan.harmsen

Sorry about that, i didn't wear a Dublin Wheelers Jersey but it was my teammate so couldn't let anybody go :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 iwan.harmsen

Sorry, couldn't let you go, my teammate needed to win! (the Dutchman)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Pablo Rubio

Well done to LucanCRC. Well run race.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hotchip

greenmat wrote: »

Yeah any one know where the results can be picked up for 7th and 8th, stickybottle only goes to 6th place.

Well Done Lucan CRC, excellent event well run and decent grub after. Cheers.

Advertisement