Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 24-2-14 *EC Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Its a bit lame that undertaker comes back just for one match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

My Guess at a super packed show

The road to Wrestlemania really starts now:

Near the start of the show Taker is announced as returning later. HHH opens the show and intros the returning Hulkster who he says is not only the host of Wrestlemania but is also the host of tonights show and has the power to book matches. HHH heads to the back during Hogans surprisingly good crowd reaction. Hogan calls out Daniel Bryan. He tells Bryan that he has been watching these past few months and he is sick of seing Bryan get held back and says that the Yes movement could be as big as Hulkamania brother. Then with the power HHH gave him he makes a match for tonight, Bryan vs Kane and if Bryan wins he gets into the main event of Wrestlemania. In backstage segments later both HHHs buddies (Orton & Batista) separately complain about Hogan over stepping his role but Kane assures HHH it wont matter. Bryan later beats Kane at the but HHH comes out and overules Hogans Mania main event ruling saying that only if Bryan wins his match next week can he get into the match and who will he face next week....HHH!

In another segment later Hogan comes out supposedly about to announce something else big when the lights go out and the Wyatts come out. They surround him on all sides and are primed to strike but then bam out comes Cena for the save and chases off Bray and his cohorts whom have attacked Cena on a few occasions now.

Taker comes out to a great reception but talks about how there is no credable threat to his streak and that he has taken on and defeated all those who come close in recent years. Then Braaacckk Lesnar hits the arena and dismantles the deadman, cue speculation about Lesnar vs Taker for the streak and if Taker can stand up to such physicality anymore and how this time it is Paul Heyman trying two years in a row to break the streak.

There will also be a segment with the shield where Rollins tries his hardest to stop Reigns losing it with Ambrose after his dissapearing act vs The Wyatts

the rest will then be like a normal Raw but with mentions of the WWE network even more than usual if thats possible

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Its a bit lame that undertaker comes back just for one match

In fairness it was three last year.

vs CM Punk
    vs The Shield
    vs Ambrose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

My Guess at a super packed show

The road to Wrestlemania really starts now:

Near the start of the show Taker is announced as returning later. HHH opens the show and intros the returning Hulkster who he says is not only the host of Wrestlemania but is also the host of tonights show and has the power to book matches. HHH heads to the back during Hogans surprisingly good crowd reaction. Hogan calls out Daniel Bryan. He tells Bryan that he has been watching these past few months and he is sick of seing Bryan get held back and says that the Yes movement could be as big as Hulkamania brother. Then with the power HHH gave him he makes a match for tonight, Bryan vs Kane and if Bryan wins he gets into the main event of Wrestlemania. In backstage segments later both HHHs buddies (Orton & Batista) separately complain about Hogan over stepping his role but Kane assures HHH it wont matter. Bryan later beats Kane at the but HHH comes out and overules Hogans Mania main event ruling saying that only if Bryan wins his match next week can he get into the match and who will he face next week....HHH!

In another segment later Hogan comes out supposedly about to announce something else big when the lights go out and the Wyatts come out. They surround him on all sides and are primed to strike but then bam out comes Cena for the save and chases off Bray and his cohorts whom have attacked Cena on a few occasions now.

Taker comes out to a great reception but talks about how there is no credable threat to his streak and that he has taken on and defeated all those who come close in recent years. Then Braaacckk Lesnar hits the arena and dismantles the deadman, cue speculation about Lesnar vs Taker for the streak and if Taker can stand up to such physicality anymore and how this time it is Paul Heyman trying two years in a row to break the streak.

There will also be a segment with the shield where Rollins tries his hardest to stop Reigns losing it with Ambrose after his dissapearing act vs The Wyatts

the rest will then be like a normal Raw but with mentions of the WWE network even more than usual if thats possible

Grand , no need to stay up for it now , cheers !

Pentecost wrote: »
    Grand , no need to stay up for it now , cheers !

assuming that is sarcasm, I have no insider knowledge and Hogan, Brock and Taker are all in the poster posted on the last page so thats just my random musing based off that not a spoiler or whatever. If that did happen I would def stay up though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

rovert wrote: »
    In fairness it was three last year.

vs CM Punk
    vs The Shield
    vs Ambrose

Ah I stand corrected:-)

assuming that is sarcasm, I have no insider knowledge and Hogan, Brock and Taker are all in the poster posted on the last page so thats just my random musing based off that not a spoiler or whatever. If that did happen I would def stay up though

Also the setup for the Askana vs Naomi blindfold match at Wrestlemania:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

It was just a gentle rib/ joke, not really sarcasm as such !

Pentecost wrote: »
    It was just a gentle rib/ joke, not really sarcasm as such !

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Can't have Hulk without Jimmy. Arriving at RAW

BhRJvDRCEAAqnsL.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Also the setup for the Askana vs Naomi blindfold match at Wrestlemania:
    :p

Sounds like it would be an interesting match to watch, having to feel their way around. :pac:

Was that shown on tv or was it a house show the injury happened at?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Bryan v Triple H at mania is sure to happen.

Get out clause would be Bryan getting a title shot on same conditions as Orton had when Bryan got screwed by Triple H at Summerslam if hw wins. Bryan cashes in during main event and wins, leading to bittertista going after Bryan post mania with Triple H backing

• Registered Users Posts: 85,061 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think the Wyatts or Real Americans will try and take out Hogan and then Cena will make the save

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Sounds like it would be an interesting match to watch, having to feel their way around. :pac:

Was that shown on tv or was it a house show the injury happened at?

Aksana-knee-drop-on-Naomi.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

If they want him to have something to promote on the movie tour, give him the Money in the Bank - better case scenario than having him win at Wrestlemania.

And hopefully he would lose the cash-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

People are delusional if they think Bryan will be going over Triple H AND Orton AND Batista at Wrestlemania. Triple H or Orton and Batista, not all three is the best case scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think the Wyatts or Real Americans will try and take out Hogan and then Cena will make the save

Yeah they have to get Cena the Hogan rub, but Im just waiting for Hogan to do on Cena what he done to Rock at WM.

Unlikely to happen, and in fact it wont :(

Bryan/Lesnar 2nd last match. If Bryan wins he gets to enter the title match. Bryan wins a brutal match and is carried out on a stretcher.

Last match title match. 15-20 minutes in Bryan barely stumbles out, and ends up winning.

Aaaaaand fantasy booking hat off for the next two months.

Mokuba wrote: »
    Bryan/Lesnar 2nd last match. If Bryan wins he gets to enter the title match. Bryan wins a brutal match and is carried out on a stretcher.

Last match title match. 15-20 minutes in Bryan barely stumbles out, and ends up winning.

Aaaaaand fantasy booking hat off for the next two months.

Then Bryan and Dr. Shelby embrace as the show goes to black

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bobsnob

this on at 12 or one?

• Advertisement

bobsnob wrote: »
    this on at 12 or one?

1am-4.15am

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bobsnob

1am-4.15am

ta

Then Bryan and Dr. Shelby embrace as the show goes to black

And Kane turns face along the way at some point and he joins in.

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

What channel is this on at 1am?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What channel is this on at 1am?

Sky sports

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Sky sports

One?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Sky sports 2 at 1am.First time watching raw?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Talk of a Hulk Hogan Jack Swgger feud now on the net. Jesus christ creative are desperate if this goes ahead tonight...

D.Q wrote: »
    Sky sports 2 at 1am.First time watching raw?

First time live. With good reason ;)

• Advertisement

Officer999 wrote: »
    Talk of a Hulk Hogan Jack Swgger feud now on the net. Jesus christ creative are desperate if this goes ahead tonight...

Hogan didnt pass the WWE medical so we wont see him doing anything more than hulking up. I dont think their public insurance would even cover his leg drop.

Advertisement