Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber [SS1] 2014 Live Thread *Spoilers*

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ah lets not over react MM, its 6 weeks til Mania, a long time to switch things up. By the looks of things, Bryan will be added. No one cares about the current Main Event

How do they do it?

Match with Kane on RAW?

What happens to HHH at WM then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Ridley

Bryan to double shift? Get past HHH = Get into main event? I'd imagine it to be very unlikely obviously. But given WWE's track record this year I'd be surprised if Hunter didn't get that much needed rub by making Bryan tap out with his own crossface :pac:

Would be nice if Orton toppled Batista then Bryan got his title shot straight after.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Off the top of my head, Vince reappears. He has a change of heart about Bryan and wants to give the people what they want.

HHH can face Vince or a returning CM Punk

Its late that's the best ive got

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Enjoyed the show; the wrestling was top notch for the most part; but reading WWE's plans for WrestleMania online in advance ruined any surprise element.

I'm glad Bryan didn't win. Him winning at a B-PPV just before WM would have been an anti-climax. WrestleMania could still be great with the right buildup over the next six weeks.

Enjoyed the show, but yeah reading WWE's plans for WrestleMania online in advance ruined any surprise element.

I'm glad Bryan didn't win. Him winning at a B-PPV just before WM would have been an anti-climax. WrestleMania could still be great with the right buildup over the next six weeks.

THIS = BINGO

Think it was JayKHunter who said "if you wanna enjoy WWE, don't read the internet" I imagine this is the only way to go lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Off the top of my head, Vince reappears. He has a change of heart about Bryan and wants to give the people what they want.

HHH can face Vince or a returning CM Punk

Its late that's the best ive got

Maybe Hogan does something about it?

Also about DB winning on a 'B' show it didn't hurt Eddie Guerrero winning at NWO did it? One of the most memorable moments in WWE history.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Maybe Hogan does something about it?

Also about DB winning on a 'B' show it didn't hurt Eddie Guerrero winning at NWO did it? One of the most memorable moments in WWE history.

Ill take Linda McMahon coming out and sorting this mess out at this stage.

I agree with PN, It would of hurt him come Mania time.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

I enjoyed the PPV for the most part it was fun to watch. Calling it now, Hogan to go on a power trip on RAW and put Bryan in the main event. Possibly setting up a match with Hogan and HHH.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

Bryan will have to be added to the Main Event. There's no way on their biggest night of the year, in front of 70,000 smarks can they risk having Orton v Batista for the title. The crowd will destroy the match, even if it's not the closing match. Trips can sit this Mania out, or if he's desperate to get into the ring, let him put Reigns over.

I reckon Naz is right, Hogan will come out, and claim as the host of Mania, he wants the main event to be unforgettable, and give Bryan a match against Kane on Raw and if he wins he's added to the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'm not optimistic at all about DB being added to the WM main event

More likely I think is Lesnar being added to it since he made a title claim a few weeks back on Raw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Bryan could beat Batista for his title shot and then if you really wanted to get heat, HHH could demand Orton hand him the the title as he doesn't trust him to get the job done at WM. And if you wanted something done, do it yourself. The crowd boo Triple H' 426th title run and the fact he booked himself into the main event leading to even more celebrations when Bryan defeats him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement