Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber [SS1] 2014 Live Thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

CSF wrote: »
    Good match but I certainly won't be paying for Mania now. Not when you know everything that is going to happen before it happens. Kane needs to retire ASAP.

As soon as they mentioned HHH backstabbing Bryan that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Sheamus got a good elimination. Bryan's wasnt bad but obvious as fcuk. The rest of the eliminations sucked though. Otherwise, a very strong match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Pat McAfee ‏@PatMcAfeeShow 1m

Man... The WWE is on repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

first WM i wont be watching this year so

Hey guys buy Wrestlemania! And see the main event no one cares about!

dropping+the+ball+in+business+school.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Ha I reckon those crowd shots were pre-tapes from earlier on in the night :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A strong match with a predictable finish, que Bryan being added to the main event some how and going on to win.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

triple threat at mania feat bryan winning the belt me thinks

People saying you wont be watching Wrestlemania now are overreacting. There is a big difference between not watching and not paying to watch :p

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    People saying you wont be watching Wrestlemania now are overreacting. There is a big difference between not watching and not paying to watch :p

Oh, i'll be watching.

Being invested is another matter though.

• Advertisement

Everyone here will watch Mania. Anyone who says different is a liar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

As somebody who is happy to see Bryan/HHH, the chamber match was entertaining but predictable. The prospect of Orton/Batista only has train wreck potential to carry it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

deano546 wrote: »
    iP7344E.gif

Still, at least this happened...

To end the night on a positive:

iP7344E.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,831 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'll watch it the next day online. It's not as if I even need to avoid spoilers at this stage.

Still, at least this happened...

Hah, exact same thing I was doing :D

Hah, exact same thing I was doing :D

Haha great minds :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Surely Bryan has to win the title at Mania after all this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Very fun PPV. 1 great match, 2 fun ones and lovely bit of Batista booing.

****ing loved the Wyatts-Shield match. Cautiously optimistic we're set of a 3 way main event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Orton v Batista as a main event won't sell so I'd expect a twist yet

Lesnar to challenge Orton tomorrow night maybe?

• Advertisement

Surely Bryan has to win the title at Mania after all this.

If he doesn't I wont be watching as much as I have been. Its the only way to go to keep the fans happy.

If Bryan does go to the Main Event, where does Hunter go on the card?

I enjoyed most of the PPV, Chamber match was highly enjoyable though horribly predictable. Shield v Wyatts was all sorts of awesomeness once it kicked into gear. Swagger v Big E was excellent considering no build up. Thes rest was meh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

beakerjoe wrote: »

One more shot at the Streak...

Nothing wrong with the majority of the actual wrestling tonight. Wyatts v Shield was great and the Chamber match was mostly very good.

But its just amazing how stubborn WWE are. Can they seriously go ahead with Batista vs Orton given the reaction to BOTH Orton and Batista tonight? Unbelievable.

It'd be the ultimate slap in the face really, fans on multiple occasions have flat out rejected it, yet they still shove it down our throats. The crowd went completely dead, no booing, no nothing.

Still six weeks to go though. I'll still be watching. I must be a masochist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Ridley

BMMachine wrote: »
    triple threat at mania feat bryan winning the belt me thinks

With Punk out of the way, Bryan vs Triple H makes more sense but the realisation that They could simply just do Bryan vs Kane instead breaks the heart (and the head). :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

To end the night on a positive:

iP7344E.gif

:D
    No wonder you support Arsenal!!!

If he doesn't I wont be watching as much as I have been. Its the only way to go to keep the fans happy.

Bryan to double shift? Get past HHH = Get into main event? I'd imagine it to be very unlikely obviously. But given WWE's track record this year I'd be surprised if Hunter didn't get that much needed rub by making Bryan tap out with his own crossface :pac:

Moneymaker wrote: »

But its just amazing how stubborn WWE are. Can they seriously go ahead with Batista vs Orton given the reaction to BOTH Orton and Batista tonight? Unbelievable.

Ah lets not over react MM, its 6 weeks til Mania, a long time to switch things up. By the looks of things, Bryan will be added. No one cares about the current Main Event

Still six weeks to go though. I'll still be watching. I must be a masochist :pac:

Its ingrained in you, the need to know what happens. Its in us all. Damn them and their brainwashing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Again, very predictable ending to most of the matches (Ambrose not costing Reigns the match was the biggest twist we go during the night). However, still a solid PPV (better than Royal Rumble anyways).

I wouldn't mind HHH Vs Bryan.... If I actually thought Bryan would go over. If Triple H faces Bryan and beats him, I think that will be the end of me watching WWE until such a time that I think the product is getting back on track (I'll read results online). If Bryan gets in the main event I will still watch, regardless of the outcome (although anything less than a Bryan win would mean WWE would have to be pretty much perfect through the summer to keep me as a viewer). Like the are pushing Reigns and Wyatt heavily, why not push the one guy in your company who is more over than probably all the faces combined? Makes no sense at all. And if that was the crowd reaction at the end to Bryan's loss, WWE will have to thread carefully. The fans will only put up with this BS for so long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Either they get Punk back, or another cool possibility would be Bryan facing HHH earlier in the night and if he wins he goes into the main event, like Bret Hart in 1994. Not gonna happen I know.

Or he could get a fourth go at breaking the streak. They can conveniently forget the three previous attempts. :D Call it once in a lifetime or something like that. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement