Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Premier League Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

only a matter of time before a player walks off due to crowd, anderson is a good character and doesnt deserve it, some ask 4 it
    mervin king should have walked of in the grand prix final a year and half ago, 4-1 up and the crowd turned on him, every double, mvg went on to win and started the mvg revolution
    mervin king is a ashole so nobody was to botherd lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I'd love to know what the players really think of 10,000 plus crowds of boozed up knobs in fancy dress if you take the money factor out of it. I don't think there would be one who is in favour of it. The PDC wanted to bring darts to the people but have gone too far with this format and it's doing darts a disservice as far as I'm concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Really great game here between van gerwen and Anderson, love watching Anderson when he is playing so good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Anderson tails off yet again :mad:

Great performance here from Taylor tonight!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

Gotya wrote: »
    Great performance here from Taylor tonight!.

the finishing is back...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭statto25

the finishing is back...

The stray darts into the fives were also absent. Very good performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

You have to love Peter Wright!

Degag wrote: »
    You have to love Peter Wright!

I find him annoying in his interviews, what a brilliant 161 finish to grab a draw, it was a good game too with barney playing well, next week should be fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭stpaddy99

great matches this week....barney wright was top class....anderson did all the hard work and threw it away
    the power best ive seen him for a loooong time averaged 107....whitlock struggling thornton lewis was quality the scot should have finished it really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Thornton has had problems finishing out a few of his games recently from dominant positions and could be well up the league table otherwise.

Advertisement