Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Date of Ban Banned Date of Ban Lift Reason

07-04-2014, 9:52 eireannBEAR NEVER Ignored Mod Instruction

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Date of Ban Banned Date of Ban Lift Reason

07-04-2014, 9:52 eireannBEAR NEVER Ignored Mod Instruction

:(
    Hes gone for good??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hes gone for good??

Wouldn't be the first time...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I don't see why the mods have taken their axe to him this time though. I've looked through his previous posts and they all seem fairly benign.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I don't see why the mods have taken their axe to him this time though. I've looked through his previous posts and they all seem fairly benign.

If I remember correctly last time was a thread in after hours..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah no :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Wilberto wrote: »

You don't need to post or say anyting bad, non-benign to be banned from boards. You just need to annoy one of the mod-nazis. It don't take much. Buncha jumped up two bit power crazy goons.

bazarakus wrote: »
    You don't need to post or say anyting bad, non-benign to be banned from boards. You just need to annoy one of the mod-nazis. It don't take much. Buncha jumped up two bit power crazy goons.

Don't act the b***** and you don't get banned... simple. There's no conspiracy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Don't act the b***** and you don't get banned... simple. There's no conspiracy

That's a bit harsh. What did he say that was so bar stewardy (in your opinion)?

Cos it's all about opinions isn't it? We all have them. It's a forum, we share them. Back and forth, we have a laugh. But if a so called mod don't like it - BOOM - you're banned.

Yup, all about opinions ...

Cos it's all about opinions isn't it? We all have them. It's a forum, we share them. Back and forth, we have a laugh. But if a so called mod don't like it - BOOM - you're banned.

It was a general statement not regarding eireannbear. I've no idea what he did or said to get banned.

It is about opinions. Mods are tasked with using their opinions to help the site run smoothly.

What's a 'so called Mods'?

• Advertisement

It was a general statement not regarding eireannbear. I've no idea what he did or said to get banned.

It is about opinions. Mods are tasked with using their opinions to help the site run smoothly.

What's a 'so called Mods'?

So called Mods is a general statement by me about the so called mods on this site.

So called Mods is a general statement by me about the so called mods on this site.

And on that note, I think we'll leave it there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

There's a charter with simple rules to follow.. If you break them then you're banned its that simple.

You have to remember EireannBear was banned before only to be let back in. He's obviously said something which hasn't gone down well.

Even though he told me he wasn't banned. :confused:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    There's a charter with simple rules to follow.. If you break them then you're banned its that simple.

You have to remember EireannBear was banned before only to be let back in. He's obviously said something which hasn't gone down well.

Nah he's definitely banned, was speaking to him on SM

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

In fairness as soon as I saw him start posting in other forums I knew it was only a matter of time lol

This place was a safe haven

Nah he's definitely banned, was speaking to him on SM

Lying ****er told me he wasn't :pac:
    I guess him saying he'd sell me Morata for 20M was a lie too :(

He was deffo banned before and it was for something serious. Seaneh will be back but we lose someone else. Wonder will the mods just leave him post here as it seems this is the only place he behaved!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I saw him (and a number of others) get warned for making a naff joke in the Peaches Geldoff thread yesterday. I assume he followed that up with a second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I saw him (and a number of others) get warned for making a naff joke in the Peaches Geldoff thread yesterday. I assume he followed that up with a second one.

Saw that too, maybe he pm'd the mod something and got banned ( you see that a lot in the prison forum )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Who will reminisce about him winning the cup now? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Dzeko available if I can get two players who go straight in my first XI in exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Iago wrote: »
    Dzeko available if I can get two players who go straight in my first XI in exchange
    He didnt last long for ya....

Ribery still for sale, looking for a first team winger and whatever else to replace him

What charter? Who has time to read a charter! What's a charter?

Rules/schules! Dean is a loose cannon at the best of time. He is a human Cadbury's Flake. And I'd say that to his wrapper!

I just don't get on with some of the bloodthirsty crazy power junkies who pass as mods around here. Takes all sorts tho I spose!

What charter? Who has time to read a charter! What's a charter?

Rules/schules! Dean is a loose cannon at the best of time. He is a human Cadbury's Flake. And I'd say that to his wrapper!

I just don't get on with some of the bloodthirsty crazy power junkies who pass as mods around here. Takes all sorts tho I spose!

If you hate the mods so much then why post here?
    Or better yet why not apply to be a mod yourself and set a better example.

Or you know.. You could just spout nonsense about chocolate :pac:

If you hate the mods so much then why post here?
    Or better yet why not apply to be a mod yourself and set a better example.

Or you know.. You could just spout nonsense about chocolate :pac:

Well Mr. Blobby you've certainly given me a lot to tink about. I mean I was gonna say "but i've never had any guff off a mod on the Soccer Manager forums nor have I as much as seen them post anyting in a moderation stylee" (or if they did it was innocuous so I forgot it) THEN I was gonna say
    See them? Theyre cvnts.
    OK well why don't you be a cvnt too - that'll learn em.
    Um...no.
    BUT what I'm gonna do is go away and ponder on your utterances. This may take some time.
    KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD

Well Mr. Blobby you've certainly given me a lot to tink about. I mean I was gonna say "but i've never had any guff off a mod on the Soccer Manager forums nor have I as much as seen them post anyting in a moderation stylee" (or if they did it was innocuous so I forgot it) THEN I was gonna say
    See them? Theyre cvnts.
    OK well why don't you be a cvnt too - that'll learn em.
    Um...no.
    BUT what I'm gonna do is go away and ponder on your utterances. This may take some time.
    KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD

I like Turtles..

I like Turtles..

I know, man. I know. That's it.

Let it out. Let it all out!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I see we've gotten to the point where players are throwing in transfer requests due to concerns,so whats the correct etiquette here then?

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I see we've gotten to the point where players are throwing in transfer requests due to concerns,so whats the correct etiquette here then?

Bid away!
    Not our fault they weren't being played.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement