Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Actually any player of interest are a little old ...

Old is gold!;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Okay, can we please stop saying that the Salah deal was reported. There is absolutely no evidence to back up this claim. In fact, the Anthony Pilkington reversal alone should tell people that transfers can still be reversed without a "report" being filed by a manager. Both deals had one vital thing in common.

All you're succeeding in doing is starting up a witch hunt which will eventually push people away from the game.

Meanwhile, in South America...
    Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Stuttgart.
    Estudiantes outclassed Stuttgart and beat them 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Gabulov had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Giggs and Ki were amongst the goalscorers.

Giggs scored a penalty and Ki scored (again).

Unfortunately, going by what GT said on the previous page, I think this means that a loss is inevitable tomorrow. Well damn it anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads I will contact smfa it must be a bug. Apologies too all

Just checked lads and as you can see smfa monitoring is off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads I will contact smfa it must be a bug. Apologies too all
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    Just checked lads and as you can see smfa monitoring is off

Must be a bug alright.

I'm not too pushed about it being tunred off, I was against turning it off anyway, but it was voted to be trailed so suppose might be worth reporting as a bug alright

• Advertisement

Willow, I see Giggsy has settled in nicely ... ;)

Ive reported it now anyways!

Nevermind what they say about ya mac ... I think you're SOUND! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Out of curiosity why did people want it turned off? Surely it's there to benefit everyone.

I was new when the voting took place and didn't understand what it was. Now that I do I don't understand the reasoning behind having it turned off.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Danger781 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity why did people want it turned off? Surely it's there to benefit everyone.

I was new when the voting took place and didn't understand what it was. Now that I do I don't understand the reasoning behind having it turned off.

The reasoning was that some people had transfers reversed on them and didn't think it was fair, so wanted it turned off so people could do whatever they wanted without fear of deals being reversed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

I thought it might give the transfer market a bit of a boost but that didn't really happen so I'd rather have it on for next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

The reasoning was that some people had transfers reversed on them and didn't think it was fair, so wanted it turned off so people could do whatever they wanted without fear of deals being reversed.

They did a good job convincing me :P Didn't see any downsides at the time

Will be interesting to see the end of season poll this time

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Valencia screwed for tonight's game with Atletico. Forgot about the game Tuesday and complete first team bar GK is down to 75% or less condition along with 2 injuries. Youth team getting a run out tonight. Hammering on the cards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Valencia screwed for tonight's game with Atletico. Forgot about the game Tuesday and complete first team bar GK is down to 75% or less condition along with 2 injuries. Youth team getting a run out tonight. Hammering on the cards.

Im delighted.........im sick of you hammering me,im after copying your tactics... :D I hope it works for me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

looking for a FC and DC/DL have cash and willing to do some P/E deals also.

tommycahir wrote: »

Have D(C) I'm willing too listen too offers on 88 rated. Not mad keen too sell but may do for the right price

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

tommycahir wrote: »

I've sent you a pm.

Hopefully whoever takes over my Auxerre team can continue my record of unbeaten games.. If I'm not mistaken I was on a 16-game unbeaten run and sitting happily on top of the league table.

I signed some great players for that team so it's with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to them.. :o

I'd love to take some of them with me to Malaga but alas that will have to wait until the new manager takes over ;)

h68g.png

Hopefully whoever takes over my Auxerre team can continue my record of unbeaten games.. If I'm not mistaken I was on a 16-game unbeaten run and sitting happily on top of the league table.

I signed some great players for that team so it's with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to them.. :o

I'd love to take some of them with me to Malaga but alas that will have to wait until the new manager takes over ;)

Now here, how bout you man Isco? :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Now here, how bout you man Isco? :D

There chance of me considering selling him are minimal at best. Perhaps a bale-esque round of bids would make me consider it, but not likely.

• Advertisement

I just spotted Flamengo have a stadium capacity of 90,000 but their average attendance is only 30,000? :confused:

Same with CSKA Moskva.. Avg attendance is only 20k when their stadium fits 85k

What's going on there? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I just spotted Flamengo have a stadium capacity of 90,000 but their average attendance is only 30,000? :confused:

Same with CSKA Moskva.. Avg attendance is only 20k when their stadium fits 85k

What's going on there? :confused:

Like Wigan at the DW, they rarely fill the stadium. Trying to be true to real life I suppose. I think as you climb the divisions attendances will rise

Edit. The above is my opinion and may be wrong :)

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Like Wigan at the DW, they rarely fill the stadium. Trying to be true to real life I suppose. I think as you climb the divisions attendances will rise

Edit. The above is my opinion and may be wrong :)

something like that, my attendances rose as I climbed up the D1 table, when I nose dived, so did my attendances

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

TheGunns wrote: »
    They did a good job convincing me :P Didn't see any downsides at the time

Will be interesting to see the end of season poll this time

Out of interest, since the monitoring was turned off......

What exactly has happened to change your mind about how you voted????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've never liked the idea of turning it off. I wonder if any potential deal I may or may not have spent two days working on will change my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

just logged in there and spotted this, its the first time i've seen it in this gameworld between an external and an unmanaged club.

The deal involving Charlton Athletic and Standard Liège regarding Reza GHOOCHANNEJHAD has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.

well at least unmanaged clubs cant sell, i dont know if they can still buy tho.

post-32209-suspicious-chicken-gif-Pollito-p0YO.gif

No one knows what the craic is with it!!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No one knows what the craic is with it!!

Ditto!

Bayern just offered me Mandzukic and Shaqiri for Isco :o

While that was, in my opinion, the best offer I received for him I rejected it. I want to make it clear to everyone that I don't intend on selling anyone for the moment, and that goes double for Isco.

I only joined the club this morning... Would ye feck off and let me settle in! :pac:

• Advertisement

Bayern just offered me Mandzukic and Shaqiri for Isco :o

While that was, in my opinion, the best offer I received for him I rejected it. I want to make it clear to everyone that I don't intend on selling anyone for the moment, and that goes double for Isco.

I only joined the club this morning... Would ye feck off and let me settle in! :pac:

I've been throwing a few bids out to see if I can bring in some young blood. If you're definitely not selling him you should set him to unavailable, ya won't have anyone bothering you then :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement