Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Christ I love my starting line up!! Kroos is injured but when he's back he'll slip in for Gustavo

1 M.NEUER GK 94

2 P.LAHM D(RL),DM(RLC) 95

3 D.ALABA D,DM(L),M(LC) 93

4 B.DANTE D(C) 93

5 J.MARTÍNEZ D,DM,M(C) 92

6 B.SCHWEINSTEIGER DM,M,AM(C) 95

7 F.RIBÉRY AM(RL) 96

8 T.MÜLLER AM,F(RLC) 94

9 G.HIGUAÍN F(RLC) 94

10 L.GUSTAVO D(LC),DM(C) 91 100%

11 A.ROBBEN AM,F(RL) 94

Baffeled as to the point of that post???

Kroos comes in for Gustavo & swap Lewandowski 94 for Higuain 94 in RL and its THE Bayern team???

So....... What's the point????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Christ I love my starting line up!! Kroos is injured but when he's back he'll slip in for Gustavo

1 M.NEUER GK 94

2 P.LAHM D(RL),DM(RLC) 95

3 D.ALABA D,DM(L),M(LC) 93

4 B.DANTE D(C) 93

5 J.MARTÍNEZ D,DM,M(C) 92

6 B.SCHWEINSTEIGER DM,M,AM(C) 95

7 F.RIBÉRY AM(RL) 96

8 T.MÜLLER AM,F(RLC) 94

9 G.HIGUAÍN F(RLC) 94

10 L.GUSTAVO D(LC),DM(C) 91 100%

11 A.ROBBEN AM,F(RL) 94

nice team you've built there.........................oh wait that's pretty much if not is the Bayern team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

swoody wrote: »
    nice team you've built there.........................oh wait that's pretty much if not is the Bayern team.

I didn't say I built it, just that I'm happy with it :)

might be easier to predict the barca result.

5-2 WBA

ronaldo getting the two consolations

:pac:

They'll come good, I can see them doing a Chelsea in the 2nd Div

They'll come good, I can see them doing a Chelsea in the 2nd Div

i backed Roma and look what happened..... he quit!

• Advertisement

i backed Roma and look what happened..... he quit!

On the phone so won't be able to find it but I went for Barca first, can't remember who I put for second :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Málaga CF and Tottenham Hotspur regarding Anthony PILKINGTON has been reversed. Help

Guessing since the manager left quickly after buying him, it was reversed. Won't necessarily complain, even if I'd rather the cash.

If anyone wants him at the 3.7m though, send in a bid :)

I thought the monitoring was turned off? So did somebody report it? :confused:

tommycahir wrote: »

Guessing this has to do with managers leaving just after a transfer, seemed to be the same thing with Genoa recently, not sure but I don't think transfers can be reported????

tommycahir wrote: »

I doubt anyone had a problem with that transfer, more than likely SM keep an eye on transfers when a manager comes or goes and reverses some

I'm not actually sure what exactly changed when Mac turned the monitoring settings off...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guessing this has to do with managers leaving just after a transfer, seemed to be the same thing with Genoa recently, not sure but I don't think transfers can be reported????

Transfers CAN still be reported.

My understanding is that what was turned off was AUTOMATIC monitoring; namely, the system itself isn't checking every deal for irregularities. However, there's still the "Illegal" button beside transfers between managers, so strikes me that people can still report deals if they want, at which case, they'll be examined and reversed if SMFA decide it's dodgy.

• Advertisement

Transfers CAN still be reported.

My understanding is that what was turned off was AUTOMATIC monitoring; namely, the system itself isn't checking every deal for irregularities. However, there's still the "Illegal" button beside transfers between managers, so strikes me that people can still report deals if they want, at which case, they'll be examined and reversed if SMFA decide it's dodgy.

Well if that's the case the monitoring is on, because in another GW that I KNOW the monitoring is turned off I just went in and clicked 'illegal' and got this:

'This Game World has the SMFA monitoring system switched off and so no deals can be reported'

Therefore..... The monitoring in the boards GW must be still on.....

EDIT: just clicked on illegal their on boards and a message box asking to explain why the transfer is illegal popped up.. Monitoring is NOT off, someone has explaining to do!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Well if that's the case the monitoring is on, because in another GW that I KNOW the monitoring is turned off I just went in and clicked 'illegal' and got this:

'This Game World has the SMFA monitoring system switched off and so no deals can be reported'

EDIT: just clicked on illegal their on boards and a message box asking to explain why the transfer is illegal popped up.. Monitoring is NOT off, someone has explaining to do!!!!

It is off and as I explained yesterday I don't know why you can still report.. But 100% I double checked today and it's off!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    It is off and as I explained yesterday I don't know why you can still report.. But 100% I double checked today and it's off!

PM on the way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

MrMac84 wrote: »

Who are you working for??

Whats your game ''mac''??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm, yeap. Just checked on another world and you're right.

In fairness, if you check the rules, it does say it's off here. Though obviously it isn't in terms of the fact people can report....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The fact Transfers CAN now it seems be reported makes me sad / suspicious on Salah being forced to board a flight back to Italy mere days after getting settled in.

:(

Hmm, yeap. Just checked on another world and you're right.

In fairness, if you check the rules, it does say it's off here. Though obviously it isn't in terms of the fact people can report....

Mac can you ask SM what's going on with it???? Must be a bug or something so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The fact Transfers CAN now it seems be reported makes me sad / suspicious on Salah being forced to board a flight back to Italy mere days after getting settled in.

He went up to 89 today....

Feel bad for ya mate as it was agreed for this to be tried out, have a feeling there will be more bad news on the way for ya too if this does not change...

Well when I say you.... Candreva/Tello!!!!!!

He went up to 89 today....

saw that too ...ah well

• Advertisement

Feel bad for ya mate as it was agreed for this to be tried out, have a feeling there will be more bad news on the way for ya too if this does not change...

Well when I say you.... Candreva/Tello!!!!!!

Counting down days ...

more bad news? PM if you like

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mac heel turn?

He's really Seaneh!!!

Lads, I've some cash available ... anyone willing to do a deal?

1M for one 6M for the lot

drug_2118439b.jpg

this is some good shít.....

1M for one 6M for the lot

drug_2118439b.jpg

this is some good shít.....

Nah mate, dont take sugar in my tea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

How much money?

How much money?

Enough .... Which of our fabulous team are you in charg .... Nevermind i'll check the list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Enough .... Which of our fabulous team are you in charg .... Nevermind i'll check the list ;)

Where are my moneys! :mad:

Actually any player of interest are a little old ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I wasn't aware people didn't know you could still report transfers or I would have mentioned it here the other day. I thought people knew because the salah deal was reported.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement