Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did any of you bother with the cheap games in Tesco?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Tinie wrote: »
    Tesco ardkeen. The one with the 3 games in one package.

Wow, thats a real bargain there, I'd love to get that. Didn't see it in Clonmel today, must investigate further tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Just back from Ardkeen, lot of games but not much worthwhile left now, no Metriod Trilogy or Mario Galaxy left. Got a few copies of The Last Story.

Think someone mentioned wanting Crackdown 2 , well they have it in there for €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Is this a clearout? In other words, I take it that nothing will be re-stocked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Did anyone see any of the last story in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Went to Stillorgan Tesco. Just general games, Bayonetta, Killzone, Resistance. The only one that stand out is Alpha Protocol. This is ps3 BTW. There is a lot of PS2 games there too oddly enough.

I'll check dun loaghaire tomorrow.

EDIT:
    There was a good number of DS games too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 EVOL1991

Just got Batman Arkham City and Devil May Cry HD Collection which were 10 euros each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Metroid Other M €10
    Street FighterXTekken €10
    Red Steel 2 €5
    Punch out! €5 (my personal favorite Wii game)

Tesco Clonmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Bought Ocarina of Time for 3e. Sold it in Cex for 24e. Bought Dark Souls 2. Great Value down there.

Bought Ocarina of Time for 3e. Sold it in Cex for 24e. Bought Dark Souls 2. Great Value down there.

Which Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Corholio wrote: »
    Which Tesco?

Limerick. Arthurs Quay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Anyone have a "the last story" for swap or sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

RedXIV wrote: »
    Anyone have a "the last story" for swap or sale?

I've still seen a load of copies in the shops. Seen it in Mullingar, Tullamore and Kinnegad.

Picked up God of War 3 for a fiver. Still haven't got Infamous 2. Damn...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Picked up Lost Planet 2, Deus Ex HE, Alpha protocal (not sure if any good) and Bayonetta

Great for only €20 quid!

There was 20+ copies of Beatles Rockband :P

Midleton by any chance? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I've still seen a load of copies in the shops. Seen it in Mullingar, Tullamore and Kinnegad.

Picked up God of War 3 for a fiver. Still haven't got Infamous 2. Damn...

No way I'd be able to get out that way. Ah well. Anyone ends up going that way, I'll happily take it off you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Call of Juarez: The Cartel €5

Just for the sake of buying something. All the good stuff is gone in Tallaght.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I bought some more, and got Nintendogs for the 3DS for 1c.
    Then I went back and got the other copy, but after paying the attendant called the manager and informed me it was supposed to be €5, but I informed them I had paid for it and showed the receipt, and left the store with it.
    Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Picked up WWE13 for ps3 for €10

This was Kildare Tesco, this was back on Good Friday also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Black ops 2 for €10 in Mitchelstown tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Psssh. Think I left this deal for too long :( No chance there would be any left in Tesco Cabra :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Back to Tesco Clarehall and I got Bayonetta for a fiver and Skylanders for the 3DS for another tenner.
    They have a good few games there, worth checking out.
    I saw Blur for a fiver, well worth it imho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Picked up some from kinnegad. Loads there. I got
    UFC trainer wii €5
    Lego rockband ds €3
    Alan wake Xbox €5
    Assassins creed revelations Xbox €5
    Ironman 2 Xbox €5
    Moto gp 09/10 Xbox €5
    Wrc 2 fia world championship Xbox €5
    Street fighter x tekken Xbox €5
    Metro 2033 Xbox €1
    Syndicate executive package edition ps3 €5
    Blur ps3 €5
    Kane & lynch 2 dog days ps3 €5
    Max Payne 3 Xbox €5
    Saints row the third ps3 €5
    Lord of the rings war in the north ps3 €5
    Saw 2 ps3 €5

Was hoping to find dead island riptide but nothing there.

If anyone happens to see Saw 2 and would grab it for me I'd be grateful. I can send the cost of it on through paypal. Been wanting to play it for awhile but never seem to be able to find it cheap.

If anyone happens to see Saw 2 and would grab it for me I'd be grateful. I can send the cost of it on through paypal. Been wanting to play it for awhile but never seem to be able to find it cheap.

Which format? There was both and a good few in kinnegad yesterday at €5 each

bodhi085 wrote: »
    Which format? There was both and a good few in kinnegad yesterday at €5 each

Either though preferably PS3. Been checking in the Galway store the past few weeks hoping to find one but no luck

Either though preferably PS3. Been checking in the Galway store the past few weeks hoping to find one but no luck

If I'm in there next few days and they have one in stock il grab one for you.

bodhi085 wrote: »
    If I'm in there next few days and they have one in stock il grab one for you.

Appreciate it, likewise if there's any title you're looking for in there but can't find I can check in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If anyone can pick me up a copy of the last story I'd be awful grateful.

Appreciate it, likewise if there's any title you're looking for in there but can't find I can check in Galway.

Dead island riptide Xbox 👍

Picked up Saw II on PS3 for you there Darko.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

cloud493 wrote: »
    If anyone can pick me up a copy of the last story I'd be awful grateful.

I'll have a look for you in Kinnegad tomorrow.

Advertisement