Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie on a budget

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I typically smoked John player red and made the move to John player silver a while back. Much stronger then silk cut brands.

I'm definitely getting that into my lungs. A deep inhale..how I smoked so might be just a getting use to it thing. The throat hit is a big thing that failed for my last ecig attempt. There was no throat hit and Didnt feel like smoking.

So are you NOT meant to treat these like a normal smoke with a deep inhale ? Just keep it in the mouth like a cigar or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

TheDoc wrote: »
    So are you NOT meant to treat these like a normal smoke with a deep inhale ? Just keep it in the mouth like a cigar or something ?

Kind of like a cigar. Most people found that they had to change to a mouth-then-lung inhale or it was too rough (some didn't have to change at all as they smoked that way anyway).
    Used to be one of the most common fixes - "How are you inhaling? Should be slow, mouth then lung." - and that generally fixed their "Holy crap, my throat!" problem. If that didn't fix it completely we'd say "Get high-VG juice!"

You could try lowering your nic and see if it still sates your desire, but keep the high-nic handy just in case it doesn't do it for you?
    If you want the high-nic but with less TH, then the old advice would still stand - change your inhale and/or get a high VG juice and/or an airy atomiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thanks for the reply man.

Didn't see this post but went with that mouth to lung process you outlined, was much better. Every now and again a deep inhale from habbit( that **** hard to break stop) but definitely a lot better. Finally tasting the flavour of the liquid, and also the amount of vapour coming out was immense.

Havn't had a smoke since 8pm yesterday, granted last night and this morning it was due to horrendous coughing on the inhale, but last few hours been fine, and somewhat enjoyable :)

Advertisement