Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie on a budget

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

They usually get them back in stock quickly. If you're in a hurry, get this one, it's the same one but with just one cartomiser.

http://www.paradisevapeuk.co.uk/product-p/xmas-ego.htm

Alternatively, www.bargainvapour.com do them for €15 - although double the price you'd get it the next day.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Clear_Cloud_650mah_Mini_Kit/p1274299_10860145.aspx

The Bargain Vapour one has the rebuildable cartomiser, and gives you the option when ordering to buy spare wicks (the bit that wears out).

out of stock also....lol i'l just wait at this stage and get 2 of your first link,thanks again for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

By the time you finally get one, you'll be so grateful you'll never go near a real smoke again. ;)

jambofc wrote: »
    out of stock also....lol i'l just wait at this stage and get 2 of your first link,thanks again for the help[/QUOTE

They're back in stock now.

out of stock also....lol i'l just wait at this stage and get 2 of your first link,thanks again for the help[/QUOTE

They're back in stock now.

all ordered :D

all ordered :D

very slow delivery ordered a week today and still hasn't arrived

• Advertisement

He was saying on Facebook he had some kind of delay filling orders, but was getting through them. Get on to him there.

well all is now sorted and from 50/60 rollies a day for 30 years im now 1 week today smoke free :D

thankyou to all who helped me in this thread,very much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Well done jambofc thats excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Well done you!

Brilliant - delighted for you!

Order some clearos from dealextreme now, as they takes ages to arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well all is now sorted and from 50/60 rollies a day for 30 years im now 1 week today smoke free :D

thankyou to all who helped me in this thread,very much appreciated

Could you link what you ordered in the end? So many thinks in this thread :)

I'm smoking 20 a day at this point I got an electronic cig when they first came out via a chemist and to be fair was off smokes for about 6 weeks, work banned them for looking unproffesional, and I went straight back onto the real deal.

I've tried going cold turkey and other methods last while, keep breaking and getting a real smoke into me.

I'm in the same boat, completely knew to this sort of electronic cig with liquids etc. I don't think my habbit is related directly to nicotine, but more the routine itself. But would love to really give this a try and see how I get on.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Could you link what you ordered in the end? So many thinks in this thread :)

I'm smoking 20 a day at this point I got an electronic cig when they first came out via a chemist and to be fair was off smokes for about 6 weeks, work banned them for looking unproffesional, and I went straight back onto the real deal.

I've tried going cold turkey and other methods last while, keep breaking and getting a real smoke into me.

I'm in the same boat, completely knew to this sort of electronic cig with liquids etc. I don't think my habbit is related directly to nicotine, but more the routine itself. But would love to really give this a try and see how I get on.

hi Doc the one i got they dont stock the exact same one but i will give you links to another that i bought as back up,also a link for juices(i got the 100ml ry4 and love it)

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Clear_Cloud_650mah_Mini_Kit/p1274299_10860145.aspx

this is the same as i got only a bit dearer but is an irish company and anything ive ordered arrived next day.

http://www.paradisevapeuk.co.uk/product-p/xmas-ego.htm

this is a fantastic price but delivery from them for me anyway is very slow.

http://http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_RY4_100ml/p1274299_7912784.aspx

this is one of the juices i got,i love it and what a price but you can buy the smaller bottles and try different flavours etc.

http://stores.ebay.ie/Best-Deals-BD?_rdc=1

i found this shop on ebay usually the winning price is around the €5/6 price so with postage a fairly good price.

hope this helps any questions ask away there are plenty more on here that will help out with anything.

still smoke free :D

The one you linked for bargainvapor looks out of stock. Hmm wonder if they are quicdk enough getting more.

Is there anything else somewhat required from the start, I've seen mention of replacement parts required every so often, so I assume there is some things that need replacing on a regular basis?

The one you linked for bargainvapor looks out of stock. Hmm wonder if they are quicdk enough getting more.

Is there anything else somewhat required from the start, I've seen mention of replacement parts required every so often, so I assume there is some things that need replacing on a regular basis?

give him a buzz about the stock his number is there on the contacts page,if he wont have them for a while try this lad irish seller also but i havnt used him myself
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/171237573640?var=470344097521&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

you can spend a lot of time and money on all the gadgets and extras but if you just but the stuff in the links it will keep you going for a good while,i havnt had to buy anything extra yet.

give him a buzz about the stock his number is there on the contacts page,if he wont have them for a while try this lad irish seller also but i havnt used him myself
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/171237573640?var=470344097521&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

you can spend a lot of time and money on all the gadgets and extras but if you just but the stuff in the links it will keep you going for a good while,i havnt had to buy anything extra yet.

Cool, will throw in an order tonight, probably go with the ebay lad since he has them in stock, assuming it's pretty much the same product as the other links I've seen.

Will grab some "juice" aswell, and fingers crossed can last more then a day not smoking :D

impatient me strikes again

Ordered from the guy form ebay, and the juice from bargainvapors.

Will let you know how I get on

impatient me strikes again

Ordered from the guy form ebay, and the juice from bargainvapors.

Will let you know how I get on

it's so worth it,i have tried numerous times and failed,these new ecigs are the closest thing to a real smoke,i hardly even miss them already out at a party sat night drinking pints and stuff :D and didnt smoke either.

best of luck

it's so worth it,i have tried numerous times and failed,these new ecigs are the closest thing to a real smoke,i hardly even miss them already out at a party sat night drinking pints and stuff :D and didnt smoke either.

best of luck

For anyone interested(I've already placed my order via ebay) saw them in my local Eurospar this morning. Just the cig and charger, ut they sold juices separately.

Was 7 euro for the cig and 5 euro for juices. Handy that my local spar is stocking plenty of stuff for this, will check out if the juices are any use

For anyone interested(I've already placed my order via ebay) saw them in my local Eurospar this morning. Just the cig and charger, ut they sold juices separately.

Was 7 euro for the cig and 5 euro for juices. Handy that my local spar is stocking plenty of stuff for this, will check out if the juices are any use

thats a great price,did you see the make or do they look the same as one's linked?

Looked same as the one linked albeit a slightly different colour packaging.

• Advertisement

innokin express kits now back in stock these are great value

http://www.paradisevapeuk.co.uk/product-p/express.htm

My liquid arrived earlier in the week the cog itself should hopefully be here today. Raring to try it out

Still no sign of the package from the guy on eBay.

4 days no...hmmm

Still no sign of the package from the guy on eBay.

4 days no...hmmm

was it marked despatched?
    bad form that from an irish seller,in saying that i have had 4 envelopes/small packages from ireland and uk that have not arrived since xmas.

was it marked despatched?
    bad form that from an irish seller,in saying that i have had 4 envelopes/small packages from ireland and uk that have not arrived since xmas.

yeah makred dispatched, although checked my ebay account and it says estimated delivery between the 4th and the 10th, so giving himself plenty of cover ;)

Still no response from that eBay seller.

Was marked as An Post....should be next day delivery. Waiting what a week now ?

Not impressed with that seller ::/

Just mailed there yo say must have been lost and he is processing a refund.

Annoying waiting that long...they are on sale in my local spar. Going to grab one on the way home.

Let you know how I get on..could be good or rubbish and I might need to look at a more reputible brand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Just mailed there yo say must have been lost and he is processing a refund.

Annoying waiting that long...they are on sale in my local spar. Going to grab one on the way home.

Let you know how I get on..could be good or rubbish and I might need to look at a more reputible brand

There a guy selling some very cheap stuff in the for sale thread

JH_raheny wrote: »
    There a guy selling some very cheap stuff in the for sale thread

I picked one up in my.local spar. Been using it this evening.

Is it normal for it to be...well super strong ? I got the HY stuff from bargain vapor and Ive used it a few tikes thisorning but find myself coughing like mad. Might be just getting used to it but find it pretty strong and harsh on the throat.

On the plus side can feel the throat hit which is brilliant...its why the previous attempt Didnt work.

Also realised I bought the like 20+mg liquid when my smokes are 7mg :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I picked one up in my.local spar. Been using it this evening.

Is it normal for it to be...well super strong ? I got the HY stuff from bargain vapor and Ive used it a few tikes thisorning but find myself coughing like mad. Might be just getting used to it but find it pretty strong and harsh on the throat.

On the plus side can feel the throat hit which is brilliant...its why the previous attempt Didnt work.

Also realised I bought the like 20+mg liquid when my smokes are 7mg :o

The nic in eliquid and the nic shown on cigs bear little to no relation to each other, although if the cig you were smoking was 0.7mg I'm guessing a Silk Cut of some kind? 16mg may have been a better fit but it depends on what your smoking draw was like and all sorts of other stupid things.

The fact that the Hangsen stuff is high in PG helps the nic hit at it's rawest. No soothing pillow of VG.

Another problem might be that you're lung-inhaling as you would've with a cig. Most mouth inhale unless they want their throat battered. Lung inhales are usually reserved for atties with wide airholes, but lowering nic for lung inhaling could be an answer too.

Could also be that the (presumable) clearo you're using has small airholes/a tight draw.
    Tight draw = less airflow over the coil = much more TH.
    So many varied set-ups it's hard to know what causes what any more. Problems were easier to diagnose when all we used were eGos and cartos. Goddamn fast-moving tech.

Advertisement