Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Magazine 3 years Subscription (60 issues) €30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Tidyweb wrote: »
    I just hate the idea of automatic renewal at a price you dont know.
    They should really contact you before renewal

They say that they do contact you before charging your card:
    Preferred Subscriber Automatic Renewal Program:
    Credit card subscribers, we will continue to renew your FORTUNE subscription at the low subscriber rate, without interruption, unless you tell us to stop. At the end of your initial term and then before the start of each new term, we'll simply charge your credit card in time to lock in the savings then in effect. We'll send you a reminder, with a number to call if you wish to cancel, before we charge your card. You may cancel at any time during your subscription and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit card is inactive, we'll bill you directly instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kemar

Fantastic deal, there can be some great content in that mag ....thanks to OP!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Nice find op.Not bad for 50c a mag even if it's a piece of tat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

For anyone worrying about the auto renew - I wouldn't - the vast majority of cards will have expired by then so the numbers will be useless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭g0g

Did anyone else never get a confirmation email? I registered on Sat or Sun but haven't heard anything since. Have checked gmail spam folder too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I see TIME has a 1 year offer with the auto renew so its crowds like TIME will catch people who still have cards in date.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Nice one OP :D
    Signed up for the 3 year.

g0g wrote: »
    Did anyone else never get a confirmation email? I registered on Sat or Sun but haven't heard anything since. Have checked gmail spam folder too!

Ordered this morning myself still no word.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

ordered around 8:30pm, received confirmation email within 10mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Thank you! Just ordered the 3 year subscription for €30 couldn't say no at that price.

• Advertisement

Got a confo email today

Affluenza wrote: »
    Thank you! Just ordered the 3 year subscription for €30 couldn't say no at that price.

Got a confirmation email an hour after ordering and first issue should be with me on the 24th of February

Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

whats in the magazine, never read it lol

whats in the magazine, never read it lol

It's some business magazine that's going to make up a nice pile in the corner of my room.May get a pipe to match my new executive watch for when I'm pretending to read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

bradlente wrote: »
    It's some business magazine that's going to make up a nice pile in the corner of my room.May get a pipe to match my new executive watch for when I'm pretending to read it.

ah sure might look good in the corner as you say. Can also expense magazine subscriptions so why not. just ordered it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks op, ordered. I'm not too familiar with Fortune but I read Forbes, Time and sometimes other so definitely worth €30 on this. Can anyone enlighten us to what the magazine is like in genera?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

got my confirmation within 2 hours of ordering

Has anybody got this?Kind of wish I didn't bother now!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Negative.
    When is the first issue supposed to arrive?

Negative.
    When is the first issue supposed to arrive?

Sometime this month I think.They come in twos so they'll be a few weeks late at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Got the watch this morning. A fine lump of a watch, but no sign of any logo/emblem/label on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

€30 isn't exactly bank breaking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

i just came across this offer, is it still available? Did it accept ROI, because the link only seemed to be for UK, and NIre?

Got my watch. Disappointed there's no brand

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Got my watch. Disappointed there's no brand

What brand did you expect?
    Tissot?

Tissot?

Fortune or time branding would have been nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Tissot?

I'd have liked a Breitling. ;)

i just came across this offer, is it still available? Did it accept ROI, because the link only seemed to be for UK, and NIre?

Yes and Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Smash The House

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

Thanks OP

It's caused me to look into some other magazine subs, Eason's do quite a few! http://www.easons.com/c-1283-magazines.aspx

Will see how I get on with this first I guess..

A nice change from all digital everything!

Advertisement