Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soll

Options
  • 13-12-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

LOL!! :-)

donkey_soll.jpg

Stick a saddle on and get a refund on your lift pass!!!

Will be in Soll in three weeks, been keeping a close eye on cams/reports. A few more pics/reports of the area if you can :)

Kitzbuhel is in good shape at the moment too, might be worth a trip if you got the All Star pass.

Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Where the hell are they?????

Haha, it's the moving crib, Soll-style!! Steveirl conditions are great at the moment!! Off-piste still needs a but more snow to cover the rocky parts but it's getting there! Friend of mine destroyed his board at the weekend- he got too impatient to wait, the big eejit lol. Sun is forecast till Sunday & then hopefully more snow. Have a vid I took a couple of days ago of the snowfall, i'll post it from the PC later if I can figure out how..! Have more pics too so I'll post them later as well- am not great at figuring out the technology on here!!

:)

soll_lake.jpg
    fannymagee wrote: »
    :)

Super pics, is that Westendorf in the background ?

Nightlife over the weekend:

Perchtenumzug (Devil's Night):

Perchten_2.jpg

Perchten.jpg

Advent Gluhwein & Brass Band:

Gluhwein.jpg

Valley4.jpg

Siller1.jpg
    Russman wrote: »
    Super pics, is that Westendorf in the background ?

Thanks Russman! And yes it is, well spotted! Taken from the back of the Hohe Salve :-)

Great pics, fair play to ya for putting them up!! Getting excited now.... :D

Pics look great thanks for sharing them, flying out there on Saturday

Brilliant Alan! Yeah I'm back next Thursday, can't wait! :)
    No worries, sure it's great distraction for me while I'm home! Heading back next week (just have to get Christmas out of the way, lol), when do you arrive?

Just another 2 weeks.... (4th Jan) I started the Advent Calendar a week late!! :P
    stevire wrote: »
    Just another 2 weeks.... (4th Jan) I started the Advent Calendar a week late!! :P

Haha! Well I'll be there till the 6th, we might cross paths yet! ;)
    Haha! Well I'll be there till the 6th, we might cross paths yet! ;)

Potential there to give ya a good send off on the 5th ;)

Hopefully there's a good dump over the next week give the place a fresh layer

Yes hopefully! I'm an eternal optimist, but I'm not sure it's gonna happen... Either way, the pistes are in great shape, it's just off-piste that's lacking.

I'm just going home for a few days on the 6th, will be back a few days later- sure you never know you might stay on?! Lol ;) My friend has opened up an Irish Bar behind the Red Horse- drop into her for a Guinness if you get a chance!! It's just past the SalvenStadtl so not too far of a crawl for a change of scenery!! :-)

Random video of the day: Piste bashing in Soll ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0aJlLbdi7M

Today in Soll :)

image124.jpg

image131.jpg
    Random video of the day: Piste bashing in Soll ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0aJlLbdi7M

Love chilling out on my balcony watching those machines' headlights crawl up the side of the mountains. Real holiday feeling!

It shouldn't, but that kinda nonsense always makes me laugh.
    CardinalJ wrote: »
    It shouldn't, but that kinda nonsense always makes me laugh.

Me too, I looked over the edge & had to blink a few times to check my eyes weren't deceiving me- it's feckin HUGE!!

A lot of effort went into that piece of immaturity :D

image135.jpg

image139.jpg

Hi there looking to go to Soll on 18th with a few mates (22-25)
    How is the nightlife? Also do you board and if so any good??
    Cheers

Nightlife is great there Am_I_Will!! Apres centers around the SalvenStadtl, head there when you arrrive & you won't go wrong! I'm not a boarder, and I guess a lot depends on your own level of boarding but if you're competent you'll be grand. The main issue is for beginner boarders, and that there are a few runs that go through the forest on the flat, but the Skiwelt is huge so lots for everyone. If you're confident, take the red home run down & not the blue family run, that has long flat parts that look really tedious on a board!! BUT it also has a great little bar with amazing Schnitzel & Gluhwein halfway down, so worth it IMO!! ;-)

Excellent sounds good thanks for the info and swift reply ! :)
    Yeah we all have beginner - intermediate experience so should be fine! Looks like hotel,is only option left accommodation wise :( did Mayrhofen last year in apartment was really handy! How's the snow cover these days?
    Am_I_Will_ wrote: »
    Excellent sounds good thanks for the info and swift reply ! :)
    Yeah we all have beginner - intermediate experience so should be fine! Looks like hotel,is only option left accommodation wise :( did Mayrhofen last year in apartment was really handy! How's the snow cover these days?

The pistes are in great condition, and are being really well maintained but the off-piste has suffered the lack of snow. It's been snowing all day though & more due tomorrow so that's a welcome lift!! I'll post a few pics from today now in a minute :)

Re: accommodation, have you emailed the tourist board?! They'll send you a list of available accomodation, great service. I'm sure there's still availability for that week, I'll PM you a couple of apartment/B&B options you can try too :)

Looks pretty good to me :)

Christ I'm jealous :( .. Fannymagee what you doing there ? Love your posts by the way ... Right now I'm packing the bag for this sat to France for this sat :)

Haha thanks D-Don! Ah not long till Saturday now so, hope your communications kit arrives before then though

I live between Soll & Dublin, hence my enthusiasm for the place!! You'll have to come over sometime, it's addictive ;)
    Haha thanks D-Don! Ah not long till Saturday now so, hope your communications kit arrives before then though

I live between Soll & Dublin, hence my enthusiasm for the place!! You'll have to come over sometime, it's addictive ;)

Me and my cousin went to book soll until he seen the whole Austrian beds haaha ... So much for family eh :) . Definately got to check this place out . Going again in march is it decent then too ?

Haha!! Ah it's not all Austrian beds lol!! If you're coming in March, Paddy's weekend will be great craic. There's a charity Rope Race organised for the Saturday which is gas, basically teams of 3 drunk people tied together & slalom racing down the mountain, then a ski parade on Monday for Paddy's Day. It's a really laid back place, great all-round fun and seperate beds for everyone ;)

Ok Ok , hang on right there , you just said SEPERATE BEDS .... Right Ger ( D-Don ) .. Soll is looking up

AND if you get a third person you could do the rope-race on blades, lol! ;)
    AND if you get a third person you could do the rope-race on blades, lol! ;)

Are you over there for the season? We're heading to Westendorf in less than two weeks, so your snow updates are well appreciated :)
    I live between Soll & Dublin, hence my enthusiasm for the place!!

Without wanting to invade your privacy, at a higher level, how did you manage to get into that lucky position?

Hey Fanny

Keep those updates coming. Heading to Soll on the 25th and the weather reports make for grim reading. But your updates and pics are keeping me positive.

Cheers

Also heading the 25th but haven't been keeping an eye on weather reports, what are they saying?
    Ah weetabix and lstaunton that's good to hear!! I'm a believer in looking out the window for the weather, lol! ;)

Unfortunatly looking out the window in Dublin makes things look even worse :P. Forcast have been poor, this time last year in Kitzbuhel which is pretty close to Soll there was over 150cm of snow in high areas where as this year in Soll its only 40. But thanks to Fanny I'm not overly concerned so long as he keeps me excited with whiteout pics :D

Read online that snow depths in Austria are down 50 % on the same time last year

Albeit I think last year was a particularly good year

Lads going on the 25th I wouldn't really bother worrying this far out, weather cannot be effectively predicted at this despatch, though around now longer term guesses are beginning to come into play

Anyway its very warm at moment there which is going to have a negative effect on the snow, but due to get cold again later this week, so all you need is for some precipitation during that period and you'll be fine

Edit: Some informed, and also some uninformed long term weather speculation in this thread:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=100826&start=1200

Exactly! And as I'd said earlier, Soll is on pasture terrain so it needs a lot less snow than other resorts to maintain well-groomed pistes :)
    a148pro wrote: »
    Edit: Some informed, and also some uninformed long term weather speculation in this thread:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=100826&start=1200

Dear Lord I just read a snippet of that thread- what in God's name are half of them on about??! Lol ;-)

Weather is only accurate in the alps to 3 days max, there is a drop in temps and some snow coming on the 10th
    cormee wrote: »
    Love chilling out on my balcony watching those machines' headlights crawl up the side of the mountains. Real holiday feeling!

One for you Cormee ;-)

image147.jpg
    Olaola, glad to be of help! The earlier photo on this thread of the 'snowscaping' was taken looking over Westendorf direction. I haven't been over there in a while but apparently conditions over there are equally good! There has been a lot of panic and speculation about conditions in Austria (mainly by people not actually there) but you can really only go by current conditions, everything else is speculation. Doesn't sound like you'll be looking for much off piste yourself this year so you'll be grand, lol! A big dump of fresh snow would be great, but with the current avalanche warnings as long as the pistes are ok that's the main thing ;)

VERY jealous of your situation! Sounds like a dream, I always wonder should we up sticks & head to the alps...

But your updates are great, I'm still the chief organiser, even though I'm not skiing this year. So I've been keeping them abreast of all your info. We're not an off-piste kind of gang tbh. We like to keep to the slopes, and stop many, many times for Gluhwein along the way :D Would love to hear of any good mountain huts in the SkiWelt that are accessible by myself (not too much of a walk from a Gondola) if you knew of any? Thanks!
    One for you Cormee ;-)

Cheers, Fanny! Almost down to single digits on the countdown to my holiday so this is very timely indeed! :D
    olaola wrote: »
    VERY jealous of your situation! Sounds like a dream, I always wonder should we up sticks & head to the alps...

But your updates are great, I'm still the chief organiser, even though I'm not skiing this year. So I've been keeping them abreast of all your info. We're not an off-piste kind of gang tbh. We like to keep to the slopes, and stop many, many times for Gluhwein along the way :D Would love to hear of any good mountain huts in the SkiWelt that are accessible by myself (not too much of a walk from a Gondola) if you knew of any? Thanks!

Haha thanks Olaola, glad they're helpful! And the pistes are in nice shape again today, there really isn't any need to panic about them :-)

The mountain huts question is a bit tricky- there are two at the top of the Westendorf gondola that are about 200 meters walking distance from each other. After that you could consider taking a taxi to hopfgarten & taking the gondel up to the top of the Hohe Salve & meeting your friends there, and doing the same from Brixen another day? It's prob best if you ask locally when you're there, I'm sure you'll find a few options!

Re: heading to the Alps- if you can at all, do it!! Sounds like you're a proper mountain couple, and once you get the baby on skis you might not want to leave!! ;-)
    cormee wrote: »
    Cheers, Fanny! Almost down to single digits on the countdown to my holiday so this is very timely indeed! :D

Nice one Cormee, where you off to?! Hope the countdown flies in ;-)

I'm off tomorrow. It may be Mr freeze like conditions but I cannot fcuking wait.

Will be singing this while tearing the **** out of the pistes up and down the zillertal valley, if you're out there watch out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZIhwXZ7MzI:

Haha a148pro, enjoy!!! Hope you get great weather- don't forget your air guitar lol ;-)

The mountain huts question is a bit tricky- there are two at the top of the Westendorf gondola that are about 200 meters walking distance from each other. After that you could consider taking a taxi to hopfgarten & taking the gondel up to the top of the Hohe Salve & meeting your friends there, and doing the same from Brixen another day? It's prob best if you ask locally when you're there, I'm sure you'll find a few options!

Sounds like a plan - we're renting cars, so will be mobile.
    Re: heading to the Alps- if you can at all, do it!! Sounds like you're a proper mountain couple, and once you get the baby on skis you might not want to leave!! ;-)

That's a serious danger!! We'd never come home. We always said if we win the lotto, the first purchase is a ski chalet :D

Living in the alps is easy! You just have to start by accepting money will be tight by life will be amazing and you will never be happier

Tons of contract work when you get home that pays pretty well during the summer

Ah if you're renting cars that's much easier, you can go round the other side of the mountain to Sheffau, Ellmau, Soll etc, and meet them at the top of any of the Gondolas :-) If I think of any little random mountain huts accessible by foot I'll get back to you ;-)
    a148pro wrote: »
    Will be singing this while tearing the **** out of the pistes up and down the zillertal valley, if you're out there watch out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZIhwXZ7MzI:

Above 1,500 conditions are pretty good in most resorts right now it's when you get below that it starts to break prettying everywhere bar Italy right now is the same have skied in France and Austria this week and Swiss land in then morning

By the way I am asking for you to be barred for comparing yourself to Shane!! Ha ha
    Fattes wrote: »
    Above 1,500 conditions are pretty good in most resorts right now it's when you get below that it starts to break prettying everywhere bar Italy right now is the same have skied in France and Austria this week and Swiss land in then morning

By the way I am asking for you to be barred for comparing yourself to Shane!! Ha ha

Not comparing fattes just doing my best to enjoy myself to the extreme! He'd approve!

Besides i'll be on super gs!

Sunrise from the top of the Hohe Salve this morning :-)

image155.jpg
    Nice one Cormee, where you off to?! Hope the countdown flies in ;-)

A small village called St. Martin de Belleville, which is part of the 3 Valleys ski area, lovely spot. 17 days and counting :D

Hey Fanny

There is 11 of us arriving in Salzburg and leaving from Munich. Any chance you might know the best shuttle / Taxi company for us to use?

Cheers

From Salzburg: info@andis-taxi.com or office@ski-transfer-salzburg.at
    From Munich: www.tirol-taxi.at

HTH ;-)

Sound man thanks

We've used Loacker Tours for a few years too - always reliable.

Do they do Munich or Salzburg Olaola? Or both?! Always worth comparing prices! :)
    Do they do Munich or Salzburg Olaola? Or both?! Always worth comparing prices! :)

They do all airports, Zurich etc... As long as you're travelling to Austria in the end :)
    olaola wrote: »
    They do all airports, Zurich etc... As long as you're travelling to Austria in the end :)

Sent them a mail Thanks. will put up the quotes i get back from all the companies

Nice one istaunton, that'd be great! :-)

I think it also depends on your size of group - we were kinda snookered this year with 9, it was just one too many for the mini buses. So all the quotes were for 18 seaters, which was just too pricey.

So we rented cars in the end. BTW Auto Europe have a good sale on. We got an Opel Insignia estate (or similar) for €201 for the week.

Yeah our group size is a little awkward its 11 passengers also but here are the prices i have so far. Prices are for Salzburg - Soll - Munich

Tirol-Taxis Shared €607 Private €960
    Andi's From Salzburg €33 pp to Munich €50 pp
    Ski-Transfer Salzburg Only offered €360 to or from Salzburg
    Loacker Tours Replied saying they dont do transfers from Salzburg

So Andi's is pretty good for private transfer from Salzburg but a little pricey to Munich. Tirol seems good for the shared one but i have no idea how long the journey could take or we could be lucky and be the only ones but i doubt it.

Hope this helps any one else looking
    Hidden gem that village and great value

Lovely place, yes. Authentic French village, old & not designed around tourism.

Gets very quiet at night though. There are one or two apres-ski pubs that are empty by 7pm, and one or two other pubs that get a few dozen people later on in the night, that's the extent of the night-life. There's a small group of us so we don't tend to notice the lack of crowds.

Is that in Soll, Fattes?

istaunton that's a good price from Andi's, it's always going to be more expensive to Munich because it's further (although it's a better road). Tirol-taxis charge €49 one way to Munich in a shared transfer so same difference- esp if that's for a private transfer.

Also, re: the shared transfer, that tends to be in a minibus not a coach, so even on the shared transfer there doesn't tend to be many stops. My friends often use them, and they've often been the only one in the bus, so don't worry too much about that :-)

Fair enough, although the Soll part seems to be outweighing the today part on this one! ;-)

This evening :-)

image162.jpg
    Probably not as the sunrise here looked different to your earlier shot

Nice sunrise, and very old-school looking bubble lift in the background!

cormee Its less than 10 years old I think and it rotates 360 degrees it is actually a strange feeling as you go up with a pretty impressive view of the Jungfrau in the distance
    istaunton wrote: »
    Loacker Tours Replied saying they dont do transfers from Salzburg

Oh, that's a pity! They picked us up from Salzburg a few years ago.

I love this thread! People are free to start one for their destination of choice. So lets keep this Soll!

Keep up the good work on the update Fanny!! :)

Roll on Feb 1st! Can't wait.. :D

I have to agree with Snoozerface. This thread has certainly been a big help to me and mostly thanks to Fanny. Keep up the good work.

Only 16 days and 17 hours till i get to fall down some sort of slope. Cant wait :D
    istaunton wrote: »
    I have to agree with Snoozerface. This thread has certainly been a big help to me and mostly thanks to Fanny. Keep up the good work.

Only 16 days and 17 hours till i get to fall down some sort of slope. Cant wait :D

Same here - 16 days! Hell yeah!

So, with thanks to the mods, here is the brand new, shiny Soll specific thread, yay!

To start it off, here's a pic of the village in all its glory ;-)

image167.jpg

Take it away, folks! :-)

Are they current shots fanny? Serious question btw in case you think I'm taking the proverbial

Good point a148pro, I should have stated that the photo in the churchyard is from last year, but the rest are recent.

I opened the thread with photos of recognisable Soll landmarks rather than 'today' photos, to reflect the change in the title in the thread. I think the daily photos were useful to others though, so I would imagine they'll continue to be a significant part of the thread as the season continues :-)

EDIT: Photos changed to photo of village, taken last year

I only ask because I'm at 600 meters in austria right now and I can barely see the snow on the mountains around me let alone on the roofs above me. It's like summer here.

The million dollar question is: is there snow on the pistes?! The fields may be green, but as long as the pistes are smooth and white that's the main thing. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised when you head up in the morning :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Monday morning, top of Hohe Salve :)

Gipfel_Church.jpg

Sunday Sunset

Sunset4.jpg

freshly_bashed.jpg

Hexen6er_Canons.jpg

stevire wrote: »
    Will be in Soll in three weeks, been keeping a close eye on cams/reports. A few more pics/reports of the area if you can :)

Sorry for the separate posts- I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, lol!!

Anyway, here's the video, for good measure. Snow going in the wrong direction :D

Oh FFS and it didn't post, lol!! Feck sake...

• Advertisement

No worries, sure it's great distraction for me while I'm home! Heading back next week (just have to get Christmas out of the way, lol), when do you arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

LOL!! :-)

donkey_soll.jpg

Was he boarding or skiing?

Looks like he was escaping, lol! There's a farmyard right behind him ;)

Today :-)

image115.jpg

Aaand, today: thankfully more white than blue ;-)

image127.jpg

image129.jpg

• Advertisement

Today's view from the top of the Hohe Salve. Some nice NYE snowscaping! ;-)

image133.jpg

This morning's view :-)
    image143.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

image135.jpg

image139.jpg

Bluebird day:D

image148.jpg
    image149.jpg
    image151.jpg
    image152.jpg
    image153.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

(Faceplant)

Apologies, this thread merge as gone arseways. Not only can I no longer find the new Soll thread but it didn't merge all the Users who commented.

I'm going to try and fix it if I can but I'm not sure how to do it to be honest.

Again apologies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Have been trying to fight against some dodgy WiFi and my Zipfer addled brain to upload a picture today. Hasn't worked out, but anyway I have had a good view of Soll the last week from a couple of mountains across to the west and it was looking far too green/ brown, as were the hills I was on. Snow falling over night and this morning improved things though and Hohe Salve stuck it's head through the clouds a couple of times today. I know that mountain anywhere having skied down it many times and also having endured a run up it. :eek:

Anyway, the snow conditions round these parts should be a bit better for anyone arriving in the Tirol next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,074 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Guess who's heading there tomorrow!!!

mahoney_j wrote: »
    Guess who's heading there tomorrow!!!

Prince Albert of Monaco??! Lol ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

I remember the ribs in this place http://www.ruebezahlalm.at/en/photo-gallery.html, can't wait to go back with the kids ,

Prince Albert of Monaco??! Lol ;-)

May try and meet him bet he'd be good for a few jaggermeisters!!!

• Advertisement

Haha, nothin surer!!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Just back from Soll, snow cover was a little disappointing but c'est la vie, made the best of it anyway! Spent a few days in Sheffau and Ellmau which seemed to be holding the snow a little better. Managed to find a couple of small powder sections throughout the week between pistes and under chair lifts, the off piste at the back of Hohe Salve is completely tracked out.

The food in around the town is amazing, went to the following places at night for dinner (based on suggestions here)
    • Postwirt - nice food, very quick service. Portion size was a little small compared to other meals we got in the town
    • Dorf Stub'n - fav place, went here twice, great feed!! Rump steak was amazing.
    • Bella Vita - thought we were going for italian but it was mainly austrian dishes on the menu. Good food all round!
    • Rossini - Burgers here are pretty big and a must try!
    • Kebab shop - We were recommended this place while over there, I would'nt go back. While we were eating the owner and chef sat at a table behind us smiling/laughing throughout our meal. The whole time there was quite an experience!!
    • Auf de mhule - lovely food, a little pricey but very rich flavorsome meals

Apres ski was a bit of a let down. We heard good reports of apres ski so was expecting more, people seem to have a couple of drinks and head off. Nothing mad, from other resorts I was expecting the usual few rounds of Jagers and Flugerls, Austrian euro-pop blaring through the speakers and in bed by 11 :)

Great report Stevire, thanks!! Glad you enjoyed the restaurant recommendations, and I agree about the kebab shop, its handy- but very strange service!

I really think they're doing a great job with the pistes given the current conditions, but the lack of decent off-piste is a killer alright! Fingers and toes crossed for a decent dump soon. And re: Europop did you hit the Moonlight bar at all? Europop central!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

And re: Europop did you hit the Moonlight bar at all? Europop central!! ;-)

Didn't stop there, usually took the red down to the bottom and went past it to drop the gear into the lockers then on to the Staven. We'll know the next time I guess!!

Putin down Schnee here since 4 o clock.havnt been able to leave the slavenstadl because of it.the owner got a new tree trunk ,nail game some fun!!.pistes in surprisebly good buck considering lack of snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 highpath

Mahoney J , thanks for snow update. Headin out there on Sat and getting worried about amount of green on the webcams! Make sure you wear your goggles when playing that hammer game....nails fly everywhere.

Stevire...Have been in Soll a few times and I agree with you about food in Dorf Stub'n . Had one of the nicest curries ever in there. Overall the standard of the food over there is one of the reasons I keep going back...Even up on the mountain...great value, variety and quality.

Highpath

Mahoney_j you haven't beeen able to leave the Salvenstadtl because it's snowing??!! Hahahaha I love it- that's the best excuse ever ;-)

Yes he gets a new tree trunk each season, you should see it by the end of March!! A shadow of it's former self, lol. Give you a game tomorrow??! One more sleep, yay!!

You didn;t happen to see the wedding up top yesterday did you?! http://www.her.ie/life/pictures-irish-couple-get-married-on-mountain-top-in-austria/

Highpath keep the faith, you'll be grand for snow!! It's holding up nicely- might see you around next week :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Thanks for the snow report. Heading Saturday as well and its looking a little thin on the ground. If Possible will you keep us updated if there is any big dumps of snow before the weekend.

Got 25cms up top last night, lookin a lot better now! Keep an eye on the webcams :-)

http://www.bergfex.com/soell/webcams/c1962/

• Advertisement

In Munich on way back,withdrawal symptoms settin already!!conditions on piste very good al week considering lack of big snow dump,there was a good dump Tuesday which was a big help.lovely village and huge ski area.will definetly be back.had a few good nights out in slavenstadl,whiskey mule and a few others I can't rembember!!!.fanny Magee thanks for all your help and your frequent and honest reports from the area.sorry we didn't get to meet up last night,a lot of heavy nights during week and we were all in bed by 11!!!!

Advertisement