Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Now - Playstation Streaming Service

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

Prices are really high for this services. Traditional games still best for me. I always can sell the game when I finish it, what I can do with rented game? Nothing, wasted money. PSN now is nice - but not for me, maybe I rent some games when prices get lower (and of course I get PS4 :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

carti2k wrote: »
    Prices are really high for this services

...and also not final

• Registered Users Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Otacon wrote: »
    ...and also not final

The prices of some of them are fine but it's all over the place, and considering you're getting the equivalent of renting the game and the system to play it on most of the current prices aren't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

Otacon wrote: »
    ...and also not final

Yeah, I forgot about it. Hope Sony adjust prices for typical user -> not millionaire :P

Samsung TVs will be getting PS now in 2015

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Varik wrote: »
    Samsung TVs will be getting PS now in 2015

Awesome news, though I believe it is not all samsungs, just smart samsungs in north america.
    http://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-tvs-will-let-you-play-playstation-games-without-a-playstation-in-2015/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

just announced now that it will be $19.99 for a month or $44.95 for 3 months ($15 a month) for a subscription for access to 100 games. It seems to be well received. If we get a currency conversion price over here (about €12 a month for 3 month sub) then I think I'd be happy to pay that if it ever got over here, but I don't see that happening. No word yet on PS+ discounts or longer subs.

16015562780_8f9950c70e_z.jpg

It'll be €1=$1 at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

If it works as well as I hope, then this would be great to sign up for a month every now and again.

With the talk about Cork recently and future expansion planned, I can see Sony looking to Ireland to serve western Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

With this would players be able to play online multiplayer on the games they stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Varik wrote: »
    With the talk about Cork recently and future expansion planned, I can see Sony looking to Ireland to serve western Europe.

What talk is this?

tok9 wrote: »
    What talk is this?

Cork to get fastest transatlantic fiber link

Project Express is a 4,600km Trans-Atlantic submarine cable system linking Nova Scotia in Canada and Brean in the United Kingdom, and now it's via Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

With this would players be able to play online multiplayer on the games they stream?

In theory this should be fine, the games will be running locally to each other so you should get good connection too if your single player campaign suffers no lag

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Advertisement