Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boozy boozy Nocs (8th March Cork)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I said Cork. Cheydinhal is closer to Cork than one would imagine :pac:

Any chance of keeping it to the late side of Feb? Don't mean to bring the thread down but it's my mother in laws first anniversary in Feb and then it's OHs birthday as well so got a lot going on from the beginning to the middle of February. AND I REALLY WANT TO MEET ALL YOU GUYS! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hmmm. I 'm not sure about late Feb. I only get paid every two weeks, my birthday is 3/3 and I get paid on 20/2 so I'll be needing to keep that weeks salary to get slaughtered for my birthday :pac:

Shall we push it back til the weekend of 7/8/9 March?, that way you can all laugh at me for being 40 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,138 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Its gonna be next christmas at this stage :D im easy, as i have no ties at the moment so it all depends on you people who have lives haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

February up to late march is fine by me:) can't this month as extremely busy and busy again in late march. Is it alright if i bring someone along for moral support? I know i'll be very nervous:o

Of course. They'll have to make up a fictitious name though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

<temper-tantrum>Gahhhhhhhhhhh that's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages away. I may or may not even be going but am too impatient anyway! :D <./temper-tantrum?

*spits out dummy*

Well anywhere after the 17th of February is all right for me. As I said, family commitments and shtuff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Looking like this will be going down in the Rebel County,

*Looks up ALL teh nice Hotels in Corkboi.*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, doubtful I could make Cork.

• Advertisement

So where am I booking Hotel peeps?!? :D Need all the Updates. Make ALL teh plans. :)

*Looks up ALL teh nice Hotels in Corkboi.*

Hotel? I'll be staying in a cheap hostel ha ha.

Stayed in one in Shandon last September, it was decent enough and cheap. All good with me :D

So are we agreed on the weekend of 7/8 March?...preferably the Saturday as it'd be easier for me to get to Cork on a Saturday. I could do Friday if everyone else wants though.....

Sounds alright to me crumbly, shall i bake a cake? :D

So are we agreed on the weekend of 7/8 March?...preferably the Saturday as it'd be easier for me to get to Cork on a Saturday. I could do Friday if everyone else wants though.....

I am afraid I can't make it that weekend. Friends 21st. Look ye go ahead and have it without me. At this stage of the game most of February and start of March are booked up with me between birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and christenings. Wouldn't mind if I could get out of half of them but a lot of it is close friends and family :/

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Sounds alright to me crumbly, shall i bake a cake? :D

Bake two cakes ;)

Mozz, sure we'll organise another one during the summer. In Dublin :pac:

If my gaf hasn't been sold by then yiz can all crash in my gaf. Unless I don't like you when we meet up :D

TWO cakes?!

I think we should have another one at mozzy's house that way she HAS to come :p

If we had the summer like we had last year, beach party! (at night of course :P)

Well, my gaf is twenty minutes away from the sea, if that's any use :pac:

TWO cakes?!

I think we should have another one at mozzy's house that way she HAS to come :p

Yeah, one for me and one for the rest of you.

• Advertisement

Mine is two minutes from the sea :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yeah, one for me and one for the rest of you.

Ya hound ya! :D :-P

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Mine is two minutes from the sea :pac:

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »

:L

My sides hurt :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I'll go to one in Dublin, ESP a beach party one :D

So im serious about the cake oh crumbly one! I have well over a month to prepare it..whats your favourite flava?

Chocolate/banana/walnut.

I've never actually had a cake with all three before, so make it a good one.

I'll expect 40 candles too :D

Well what you have described there is basically banana bread! So i can definitely make that! Might make another one with out the nuts just for me! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well what you have described there is basically banana bread! So i can definitely make that! Might make another one with out the nuts just for me! :D

Yessssssss \●/

• Advertisement

Sweeeet.

Really looking forward to meeting you pair, even if it ends up just being the three of us. Although dottie seems quite eager too :pac:

Advertisement