Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat a game from your backlog this December: New Year Edition

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Finished Fez recently. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Finished Dragons Dogma last night, well there's still post game content and DLC to do:rolleyes: but first game I've beaten in months!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I finished Swordigo on my Nexus while on honeymoon (yep, found a little time for gaming!) and got about 1/2 way through Kingdom Rush, which I really enjoy.

Now that I'm back I'm playing Guacamelee, loads of fun, got stuck last night on a time-sensitive bit with a dragon-cat thing chasing you from left to right across the screen, hopefully will crack this tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Thomas was Alone and Uncharted: Golden Abyss done. I hated the tacked on touch screen and motion controls on Uncharted.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hitting my Steam account. It's a bit intimidating but I've started with F.E.A.R. which still looks pretty decent and Metro 2033 which looks incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Hitting my Steam account. It's a bit intimidating but I've started with F.E.A.R. which still looks pretty decent and Metro 2033 which looks incredible.

I just installed F.E.A.R myself. Trying to find time at the moment, but with a new addition to the family time is in very short supply

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Finished Farcry 3 recently. Really good game. Such a massive improvement over the second one.

Started Mark of the Ninja on steam. Wow it's really well done

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Finished Zelda a Link Between Worlds and Lollipop Chainsaw this Month.

In fairness Zelda never made it to the Backlog, I devoured it, my favorite game in... possibly forever? 10/10

Lollipop Chainsaw was enjoyable, the Zombie slaying was fun and the humour was funny when it wasn't overly sleezy. There were a few frustrating bits and the environments could have been a lot more interesting but I enjoyed it over all and got it on sale so it was good value to me. 6.5/10

Am almost 20 hours into Paper Mario Sticker Star so want to finish that and I think Arkham City next month.

Advertisement