Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars: Off topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Good Bars

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Much drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Much drink?
    Too much, got sick walking home, housemate came home and found me passed out at the kitchen table - solid performance

9/10

Deducting a point for the kitchen table. Far too common a drunken pass out position

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

9/10

Deducting a point for the kitchen table. Far too common a drunken pass out position

Around the time when I first started drinking, think I was 17 at the time, I landed back to my friends house after an excessive night on the sauce. I lay all 6 foot 2" of myself across his kitchen counter, with my head in his sink, and the tap running water over my face.

Was there for about 25 mins apparently until they finally got me to bed :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hallo everyone, it's been one busy day for me.

Anyone else home tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Hello Min.

Just in the door myself. Unfortunately though The Saturday Night Show is on and I don't have the remote. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Hello Min.

Just in the door myself. Unfortunately though The Saturday Night Show is on and I don't have the remote. :(

Kick the tv

Hallo Kev :)

You should find the remote and watch 'The Wanted' on Channel 4. It's not bad for a Saturday night film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Just got done watching The Wolf of Wall Street, not bad at all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good to hear. Might check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I'm putting this out early.

Ouch!

Howdy.

Hope everyone had a good night, whatever ye all got up to. Especially you Kev! :D

Morning o/

I was in bed early enough and slept straight through the night. I'm getting old. Blaming lack of funds more :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Morning everyone.

Yeah good it was a good night :D

Knex. wrote: »
    Howdy.

Hope everyone had a good night, whatever ye all got up to. Especially you Kev! :D

Sorry Knex, but a gentleman never kisses and tells, so if I fill you in about the date I had there'll be some holes in the story. :P

Third date set up for next weekend. :D

Now I've to try and finish my college applications this afternoon and then get back to the job hunt tomorrow.

What's everyone else up to for the day?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,296 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Nice one. Obviously wasn't the disaster you were fearing then:)

Sorry Knex, but a gentleman never kisses and tells, so if I fill you in about the date I had there'll be some holes in the story. :P

Now I've to try and finish my college applications this afternoon and then get back to the job hunt tomorrow.

What's everyone else up to for the day?

:D

Fair play Kev, delighted for ya!

Best of luck with the applications too. :)

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Nice one. Obviously wasn't the disaster you were fearing then:)

Thankfully no, although the serenading could have gone better. :pac:

Knex. wrote: »
    :D

Fair play Kev, delighted for ya!

Best of luck with the applications too. :)

Cheers. :) Well, rugby was on, now soccer is on, and then American football will be on, so those applications have been buried under a metric ton of procrastination. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

So, where and when is the stag party?

• Advertisement

At this rate, maybe stag in June, married in July, move to Scotland in August, start college in September. All falling into place. :pac:

Jesus. Steady on! :pac:

Ill prebook the divorce lawyer :pac:

There's a DIY divorce service deal on one of the deals sites, you should buy it in advance :p

#joking

MIN2511 wrote: »
    There's a DIY divorce service deal on one of the deals sites, you should buy it in advance :p

#joking

A shotgun?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Splinter will be hanging around my bedroom tonight!

FEAR

I seriously ate too much meat over the weekend. And the house needs a bit more cleaning that normal for one of my house parties. And I am pretty convinced all of my friends are perverts. But aside from all that - good house party.
    D'Agger wrote: »
    I can blame my upside-down stupid way of playing :)

Upside down? Are you one of those Mick Flannery types? :)
    Thankfully no, although the serenading could have gone better. :pac:

Sometimes it going bad is the best thing that can happen. Some thing about some girls being all into vulnerability and a willingness to look like a complete tool on their behalf or in their presence :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

****ing hell, anyone reading about the murder in Castleknock? Holy crap...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,296 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Absolutely bizaare and pointless.

Mod note: Just be concious that this is an ongoing investigation and the victim has friends and relatives that could be reading

• Advertisement

****ing hell, anyone reading about the murder in Castleknock? Holy crap...

Only seeing snippets. Tried reading it on the Irish Times website and encountered the following..

"There are a number of disturbing elements that the Irish Times have decided not to enclose".

What the hell?

Advertisement