Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Premier League Signup Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

CSF wrote: »
    I'd be optimistic you will all end up in, just with the unenviable task of having to climb from League 2 to glory

I like a challenge!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

username: manual_man
    team i.d.: 47517

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Missed this thread going up but will stick my name in hoping theres a few get in after the 80.

Cheers

Username: Axwell
    Team Id: 82043

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Missed this as well, chance a back-up spot

Team ID : 895394
    bOARDS : Suarezistheman

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bossdrum

Bossdrum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

shayno90

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Will have to hope for a non-league place. Hopefully will knock one of the big boys out in the cup next year.

YeastCounty
    Team Id: 25419

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

bollox, I forgot all about this
    Boards username: masti123
    Team ID: 2967845

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Great idea. I read the thread yesterday but I didn't think the take-up would be so good. :(

Anyway,

Posada

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

slingerz
    team id 6401

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

CSF what's the scenario with this! Missed the original signup date but signed up late last week. i just noticed the other thread about the league is there any way to check if i've made it in to a league or not?? Couple of weeks away over xmas and i missed everything!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

CSF what's the scenario with this! Missed the original signup date but signed up late last week. i just noticed the other thread about the league is there any way to check if i've made it in to a league or not?? Couple of weeks away over xmas and i missed everything!:rolleyes:
    If you weren't in the original 80, you're in the list of reserves who are ranked by order rather than by score

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Know I'm a bit late to throw my hat in but if enough people pull out then I'll be happy to sub in.

Boards username: Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo
    Team ID: 17938

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

First post, but would love to join this somehow

Ziegler1988

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Better late then never.

Trigger Happy

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭IanOBo

have i already entered?

IanObo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

IanOBo wrote: »
    have i already entered?

IanObo

I'm sorry but ya already entered, were sent at least 4 pm's askin you to sign up for the ranking league in order to take up your place, as well as missing the posts about it in the other thread here, and eventually being unentered and your place given to the first reserve

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FHFC wrote: »
    I'm sorry but ya already entered, were sent at least 4 pm's askin you to sign up for the ranking league in order to take up your place, as well as missing the posts about it in the other thread here, and eventually being unentered and your place given to the first reserve

Ouch...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Green&Red

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Green&Red wrote: »
    Green&Red

You'd be level with 34th place if you were in from the beginning, 33 points away from the premier league but only 12 points from league 1.

Yes I am looking for things to distract me today:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind

If there ever becomes any space, even if it is the 15/16 season and in the Conference North, would only be too eager to join.

rosskind, 248971

Didn't have a great season so would have started at the bottom anyway.

rosskind wrote: »
    If there ever becomes any space, even if it is the 15/16 season and in the Conference North, would only be too eager to join.

rosskind, 248971

Didn't have a great season so would have started at the bottom anyway.

You'd be in 61st place, fighting for a spot in the first division

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

I'd like to join the shortlist for this but I don't know what my team id. is. If anyone can help me find this I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks.

I'd like to join the shortlist for this but I don't know what my team id. is. If anyone can help me find this I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Go to your points for last week page, your team id will be in your address bar between entry and event history

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

missed this...stick us on reserve list if a place opens up

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Go to your points for last week page, your team id will be in your address bar between entry and event history

Thanks
    hurlingman97

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Can I join?? Thanks

Hyypiä’s GOLD MEDAL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

For a hopeful division 5-

WoollyredHat

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I would say at this point the only way we won't have a division 5 is if we end to being a forum full of flakes. Should be graaaand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

Division 5?! :
    maximo31

Advertisement