Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you happy being fat (Overweight)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

I think anybody that says they're happy being overweight is lying.

There is no attraction to being fat.

I'm overweight, hate it, and am doing all I can to remedy it.

I'm getting a little sick of being called a liar.
    Just because you aren't happy with it means nobody else can possibly be? Seriously?

As for attraction - I'm not attracted to slim or skinny men, least of all muscly. I like them with a good bit of fat. And I've been told more than once that many men are attracted to big ladies.

Please don't assume the rest of the world feels and thinks exactly like yourself, chances are they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think anybody that says they're happy being overweight is lying.

There is no attraction to being fat.

I'm overweight, hate it, and am doing all I can to remedy it.

I was unhappy being overweight so I dropped a few stone, and I was still unhappy!

Now I'm a couple of stone heavier again and I am happy. Mostly because my life is a lot better now. If you're unhappy with your life in general and think looking better is going to solve all your problems then that's lying really.

Maybe I would be happier if I lost some weight but it's not going to make that much of difference overall. Don't pin life's happiness on once facet of yourself.

Advertisement