Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rat in potato pit

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

The whole lot, gone.

Ratty is a serious health risk.

I got a ton box outa of a cold store today, some rat chewed ones on the top nothing major, won't see it once they have been washed/brushed and bagged, the man I bought them off wasn't dumping out over 2000 ton because of a few rat bites..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

micraX wrote: »
    I got a ton box outa of a cold store today, some rat chewed ones on the top nothing major, won't see it once they have been washed/brushed and bagged, the man I bought them off wasn't dumping out over 2000 ton because of a few rat bites..

No one talking about 2000 ton save yourself, the OP was about 7 stone I believe.

No one talking about 2000 ton save yourself, the OP was about 7 stone I believe.

"ratty is a serious healt risk"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

micraX wrote: »
    "ratty is a serious healt risk"

They are. I am not stopping you licking one. If any of my spuds get ****, pissed on, or chewed I will know who to ring to take them off my hands.

I won't take the risk.

A well known crisp producer buys them spuds too so you could end up licking them too. Haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement