Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next sale

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

bulmersgal wrote: »
    I think it's only advertised as a 3 day sale. I brought back two tops today as they were bit short already and I want them for next year! Wasn't much left to be honest just few bits that weren't nice

Was there any kiddies stuff? Is sale over tomorrow? I was told by a worker to come back on Tuesday? I am raging just realised they never took the security tag off one of my items :( but at least I kept my receipt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I was in Liffey valley it was only couple of rails. Lots of onesies, some bits and bobs in all different sizes looked like peoples returns tbh. I think it is only weekend sale, I seen that in one of papers and there's not too much left.

bulmersgal wrote: »
    I was in Liffey valley it was only couple of rails. Lots of onesies, some bits and bobs in all different sizes looked like peoples returns tbh. I think it is only weekend sale, I seen that in one of papers and there's not too much left.

Is the one in liffey valley in the shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Millem wrote: »
    Is the one in liffey valley in the shopping centre?
    Liffey Valley, in the centre- next door to M&S, has a good bit of ladies wear, but very very little Menswear.
    I got myself a jacket, reduced from €68 to €25, but that is it.

Apparently there was not much even at the start, according to staff who I spoke to. They said the big one was in early June this year, and that the current sale was only a small scale mid-season sale.

Liffey Valley, in the centre- next door to M&S, has a good bit of ladies wear, but very very little Menswear.
    I got myself a jacket, reduced from €68 to €25, but that is it.

Apparently there was not much even at the start, according to staff who I spoke to. They said the big one was in early June this year, and that the current sale was only a small scale mid-season sale.

Just rang next the sale is finished today! Big stores are taking off the stock off floor today. My local one is small and she said the leftovers will be there till tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭uli84

Anybody knows why there is no online sale on next ireland website?

Yippee just back from next as I was walking in a woman was returning things :) so nabbed them !

Advertisement