Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

That's just what you want us to think..............and then bammmmmm! You go allll the way .

Lol. :D

I'm a guest at the moment as my original account went AWOL but I've worked up about 4k so don't want to loose that by registering again. Think I've won 2 games in a row max, usually pot the cue ball when on the 8 ball and miss the most simple of shots- most of my money was earned on the daily free spin machine- I play the 25 London pub game just to help me hang on to my money:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ohya, start with a new accounts your stats & history are low.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I'm a guest at the moment as my original account went AWOL but I've worked up about 4k so don't want to loose that by registering again. Think I've won 2 games in a row max, usually pot the cue ball when on the 8 ball and miss the most simple of shots- most of my money was earned on the daily free spin machine- I play the 25 London pub game just to help me hang on to my money:D
    Problem can be fixed by following link
    http://www.miniclip.com/games/page/en/password-reminder/

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

So, what are the state of affairs now with regards the final playoff stage?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*smokes the funny stuff*

Its alllll a conspiracy mannnnn :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

I am holding up the games - sorry... Will pm Mr Nay and see if he might have time.

also I shall send in the semi-competed sheet directly so we can see where we stand, thanks for your patience :o

UntitledOK_zpsdbbe51f6.jpg
    UntitledOK2_zps73011c02.png

Soooo, the next leg on Team Hustler is:
    Ted v Ben
    Seph v SW

On Team Player:
    TB v Shim ...unless a forfeit is in order, then the team can move forward (tis up to Grid and you lads to decide)

:o (again, sorry for my busy schedule this past week and tomorrow)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No need to apologise tb :)

Prepare for a trashing minty :-P

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

No need to apologise tb :)

Prepare for a trashing minty :-P

I've dusted off my paddle! :pac:

should be online from about 8pm this evening:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Pity we aren't able to watch other matches & support Seph.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Pity we aren't able to watch other matches & support Seph.
    :mad::P:P

SW wrote: »
    I've dusted off my paddle! :pac:

should be online from about 8pm this evening:)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........I suspose I could pencil our match in for then :-P

are ya ready, seph? :p

About time you showed up :P

i'm playing the winner between you too.

Who would be the easiest opponent for me ?

:P

Me I'd say :p

Me I'd say :p

Go Sephers Cheer.gif

:D

3-1 TO MINTY,GAME disconnected,onto game 4 now

• Advertisement

3-2 :eek:

4-2 to minty

ready to resume when you are, seph :)

4-3 :D

4-4 :eek:

the comeback kid :D

C'mon Minty, man v kid here

5-4 to me :D

5-5:D

5-5

• Advertisement

6-5 TO minty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement