Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hey Kupus, just post here later if you're online and I'll play you then. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

sorry pass I was all set to send you a message for a game at about 8 and I then got side tracked till now.
    ill check in at some stage tomorrow, hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Experimenting with the cue ball spin feature - top spin/bottom spin/ side spin etc at the moment using the offline mode - some great shots achieved, sending the cue ball on a demolition mission across the table:D

BTW, any good practices when breaking that people want to share? Probably potting at least one ball 60% of the time but would like to increase that % rate if possible

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

One of the better breaks.....if you want to friend some of us on there CK....then you can play us whenever we are on at the same time.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

:eek: ^ dont show him dat... ;) I need to whip Steeeeves bahookie in pool first

...I have so few skills as it is :rolleyes: my only arsenal is to distract them wif silly chat lines :D ...altho none compare to Grids :p chatups

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Grid. wrote: »

One of the better breaks.....if you want to friend some of us on there CK....then you can play us whenever we are on at the same time.;)
    Thanks Grid, will do. I'm currently playing as "guest". Will update at weekend and let you know username. Thanks:)
    TommieBoy wrote: »
    :eek: ^ dont show him dat... ;) I need to whip Steeeeves bahookie in pool first

...I have so few skills as it is :rolleyes: my only arsenal is to distract them wif silly chat lines :D ...altho none compare to Grids :p chatups

I'm immune to silly chat lines at this stage Tommieboy :D in fact, sometimes I use those myself to distract the more "better" players- "nice cue" LOL:P

...I'm immune to silly chat lines at this stage Tommieboy :D in fact, sometimes I use those myself go distract the more "better" players- "nice cue" LOL:P

But you aint seen Grids yet :D
    ah so Mr. haven...great minds think alike :p LOL, nawt used "nice cue" before.... niiiiiiiice
    :pac::pac::pac:

How are we doing folks......can we move on to the next stage?

Grid. wrote: »
    How are we doing folks......can we move on to the next stage?

Just waiting for Kupus to be ready. ;)

ill try again later tonight

• Advertisement

In the mean time....here's one of the top players RON-O-SULLIVAN displaying his indirect potting skills...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I've still not got a Sydney Cup never mind a Moscow Cup, although I do have quite a number of free spins (62, I'm still waiting for the Hi-Lo game to be a prize on the spinning wheel) :)

I'm just wondering what the games will be up to for the group final and the 3rd/4th place game and the final

passenger u here?

Yep. Online now, Kupus.

Passenger 4 - 2 Kupus

We can continue when you're online later, Kupus.

sorry pass had to run and im backagain for another few min at least.

Ok, lets do this, Mr. Kupus.

good luck both ya pool sharks :D

Close game, Kupus. :) That round was Passenger 3 - 3 Kupus.

Final score

Passenger 7 - 5 Kupus

• Advertisement

054cb333-5dc9-44cf-84e2-b7b39f760f00_zps9135ae6c.jpg
    Okay you awesome pool players.... the playoff for team champs before the LPA CUP FINALE... Here are the matchups:

TEAM HUSTLER: Grid v Jeb

TEAM PLAYER: Stereo v Passenger

Grid says, this phase can increase in games, so let's make it best of 19, first to 10 wins.

Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBLLLLLE
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Damn, I wish I had heard of this before. Anyway, I set up an account on there. My name is SonicDiablo89 if anyone wants to play me a game.

Hi Suas11 I'll hopefully be able to play about 3 games with you I won't be able to play any more than that because I'm expecting a long phone call and will probably be exhausted afterwards

Forgot to say if you want to friend me or anybody else go to "Play Friends" on the main menu type in the name and press the + sign on the top right corner of the image, my miniclip name is also stereomatic and I've just friended you on miniclip

Suas11 wrote: »
    Damn, I wish I had heard of this before. Anyway, I set up an account on there. My name is SonicDiablo89 if anyone wants to play me a game.

Will include you in the next comp Suas.......shouldn't be too far away!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

So we meet again Gridster! No doubt you're looking for revenge for your recent defeat, may the best man win.

Hey Stereo, give me a shout whenever you're ready. ;)

GAME NUMBERS INCREASED TO BEST OF 19, FIRST TO 10 - good luck team champs :D

jebforever wrote: »
    So we meet again Gridster! No doubt you're looking for revenge for your recent defeat, may the best man win.

Best of luck my good man.....let the games begin!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

3-0 down already! :eek:

• Advertisement

time to rally jeb, you can do it ...dont let his cheeky chat-lines get to you :D

...also good luck to grid :) ... I am equal opportunity rooter :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement