Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus livery

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

bbk wrote: »
    Are we confusing the TE class from 1989 with the double decker from many a year ago more?

In terms of the last where abouts of TE32, Thurles is the last place I read about it being. I would imagine the best place to ask and confirm my info is the Irish Road Transport Forum on Yuku.

V.W.L 11, the TE was a great skip alright. Very very quick for a coach and nice and comfy. TE21 was the one I had most experience with, really beat up but we got a spare one day which was from Athlone and I'd swear it was as good as any machine currently being used. Fantastic.

Great engine note too!
    the location of that bus at halfway appears to be home to trains or carriages to from what i can see on the main road,oh yes the engine note of the TE's was fantastic,there was 2 batches of them i believe,1988/9,i think there was one a number of years ago sitting down the back of the yatd in nenagh(i think) long gone now i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Halfway Vintage Club

corktina wrote: »
    Halfway Vintage Club

thanks tina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Loved the Cityswift livery on the RV's,remember when the new 51B got a batch of them new in 96 or 97.They seemed so modern compared to dull dreary green livery and interiors of the old RH's and KD's.

Preferred this livery to the current one in use today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AX610

I have to say i like the current livery on Dublin Bus vehicles, but i liked the two tone green also. I did not like the CitySwift or Tan livery.

• Advertisement

AX610 wrote: »
    I have to say i like the current livery on Dublin Bus vehicles, but i liked the two tone green also. I did not like the CitySwift or Tan livery.

Yes i liked the two tone green and the city swift livery but the tan was shocking,the current blue and yellow is ok but not great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Nixer Jim

Nixer Jim wrote: »

Seen the KE's in that livery actually,much better than the tan though

Advertisement