Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Ha ha, well that escalated quickly :)

lol, Give us 2 days to chose Map, and time for me to boost our team to handle a veteran team. So if anyone is looking to get involved we have couple of spaces open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

lol, Give us 2 days to chose Map, and time for me to boost our team to handle a veteran team. So if anyone is looking to get involved we have couple of spaces open.

Well just have a look for the IRL clan page on Battlelog and leave a message. Either that or put your PSN name up here and I'm sure one of the lads will get back to ya..........or spam your inbox(you know who you are) :D

Well just have a look for the IRL clan page on Battlelog and leave a message. Either that or put your PSN name up here and I'm sure one of the lads will get back to ya..........or spam your inbox(you know who you are) :D[QUOTE

My PSN is AndyTW1990

My PSN is AndyTW1990

Ugh, I've only just realised you already put it in your original post, sorry :)

Ugh, I've only just realised you already put it in your original post, sorry :)

No problem.

• Advertisement

Anyone looking for a first or second platoon consider TAG ''ISP'' Name ''1st Support Platoon'' Just started by a mainly Irish Clan the ''4th Infantry Battalion'' Mic's would be a plus but not necessary. Active most nights with 1-2 Squads in Game. Battlelog and psn ''AndyTW1990''

3007440446945568927.png?v=1401212598

Just checked out your battlelog there, IRL Clan is on PS4 not PS3, sorry Andy. I guess Cobra will have to take your tags another day :)

Just checked out your battlelog there, IRL Clan is on PS4 not PS3, sorry Andy. I guess Cobra will have to take your tags another day :)

lol.

I'm sure I speak for every single member of the Battlefield community when I say all our prays have been answered..............we can now BUY Battle Packs :D

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/05/a-new-way-to-acquire-battlepacks/?utm_campaign=bf-social-us-socom-tw-social-socom-tw-battlepacks-acquire&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&sourceid=bf-social-us-socom-tw-social-socom-tw-battlepacks-acquire&cid=21938&ts=1401206646085

What an absolute joke from EA and shame on anyone that even considers buying them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

BF_Hardline_Hero_KeyArt_rating.jpg

Battlefield Hardline Unveiling
    June 9th 12:00pm PDT
    Watch Online at www.ea.com/e3

Anyone ever use the UMP-9? I'm oh so slowly unlocking it but I don't think I've ever been killed by it and can't even remember ever seeing it in the kill feed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah don't remember it being anything more than an average PDW. Can't remember specifically not great but not awful. Seen a lot of comments that the UMP-45 is a good bit better. I like the UMP 45 but if I'm using a PDW I'll generally use P90/SR-2/MP7/PP2000 or Val

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

allybhoy wrote: »
    You got me with a nice Magnum headshot though lastnight that shud have made that game alone worth playing!

Thanks, I am kinda out of love for BF4 this week so in that game I was trying to use the SV98 with x4 scope... tough going on Obliteration anyway... better games last night, i think you were in for the end of one game (which was very good) but the next one was too laggy

I can make it guys for definite.

mozattack wrote: »
    I can make it guys for definite.

Turns out they're on PS3 so feel free to make other plans :)

A few things:

Paul; I actually love Naval Strike Rush... really do, only problem I have is Operation Mortar and the attack on the first two Mcomms... way too hard but great when defending to get some Jav kills!. Nasha Strike Rush is one of my favourite maps.

Battlepacks; Anyone purchasing them should be shot, not in the game, but actually shot. These sort of crap renders SPM stat pointless really which is a shame because it is an important stat.

Hardline; What do you think guys? I am loving that the customisation screen is the same (more or less) and I like the gadgets and the actual concept. I am pumped enough for it. Concerns I have is that it could be a little kiddie friendly, I wonder about lack of tanks, IFVs etc and I have no idea of player count.

Rumoured possible Hardline beta for premium members of BF4

fS5A0K8.png

Would be better if the cops had to stand by a road with speed guns like here... that is police work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭allybhoy

yes, i posted it like 8 posts ago lol

• Advertisement

BordorFox wrote: »
    yes, i posted it like 8 posts ago lol

Well arent you great! :pac:

Well arent you great! :pac:

Don't forget it and spread the word son lol :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

fS5A0K8.png

The least they can do!

I actually love Naval Strike Rush... really do, only problem I have is Operation Mortar and the attack on the first two Mcomms...way too hard but great when defending to get some Jav kills!. Nasha Strike Rush is one of my favourite maps.
    Yeah ok, maybe broken was a bit strong of a word. To be fair, I probably haven't had too many good rounds playing Naval Strike Rush so that probably influences my opinion somewhat. I think you hinted at it yourself though in that the maps seemed better catered for the defenders than the attackers. A few more transport vehicles could completely change the maps though.
    Battlepacks; Anyone purchasing them should be shot, not in the game, but actually shot.
    As contradictory as it sounds, I'd actually pay to have the option of shooting someone who pays for a Battlepack :D
    Hardline; What do you think guys? I am loving that the customisation screen is the same (more or less) and I like the gadgets and the actual concept. I am pumped enough for it. Concerns I have is that it could be a little kiddie friendly, I wonder about lack of tanks, IFVs etc and I have no idea of player count.
    I'm not too sure, from the clips of in-game footage, it looks a little arcadey or something. Almost as if they're trying to make the game an exact middle ground between COD and Battlefield. Why though? I mean it's not like they have any previous in trying to milk the Battlefield community....................oh, never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

fS5A0K8.png

Whatever that is, its slated for release 10 days before Battlefield games are normally released.

More likely to be an unlock for BF Hardline.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Must admit to feeling a little bit bored by the game at the moment... they really need to bring in servers with all the feckin maps on them in a random order rather than the current set-up... there used to be EA servers on BF3 which did that.

Must admit to feeling a little bit bored by the game at the moment... they really need to bring in servers with all the feckin maps on them in a random order rather than the current set-up... there used to be EA servers on BF3 which did that.

Played last night with a few lads, and was honestly one of the worst nights ive had playing battlefield, it was really really laggy, hit detection was all over the shop, getting shot behind corners etc etc. Spawning in with no guns only to be insta-killed, I dunno, i kinda fell out of love with the game lastnight and wont be on as much until they fix the fooking thing. We played obliteration and then switched servers to conquest, same result. Here's hoping they update the netcode to the CTE version when they release dragons teeth but im not holding out much hope.

Played last night with a few lads, and was honestly one of the worst nights ive had playing battlefield, it was really really laggy, hit detection was all over the shop, getting shot behind corners etc etc. Spawning in with no guns only to be insta-killed, I dunno, i kinda fell out of love with the game lastnight and wont be on as much until they fix the fooking thing. We played obliteration and then switched servers to conquest, same result. Here's hoping they update the netcode to the CTE version when they release dragons teeth but im not holding out much hope.

Same here by the way! :mad:

• Advertisement

Guys, can you help please.

I have BF Premium but is there anyway I can set up a new soldier so my young lad can have a go (I dont want him to RUIN my stats!)... is this possible.

Do I set up a new PSN id for him and log in under that and if so how can he access BF multiplayer?

Advertisement