Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Spear wrote: »
    Indeed.

Ha, I was just about to ask for some assistance. Cannot figure it out for the life of me. Thanx again

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Isnt that just turning the game into COD?
    The whole reason BF4 is a winner is team work also pays off.. Dunno maybe Im an old fashioned gamer, not as old as Cobra mind :D:D

Also the fact Im **** at this game :D

:O:O,you can get quarantined for saying that word ....feck it your quarantined for saying i`m old :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ha, I was just about to ask for some assistance. Cannot figure it out for the life of me. Thanx again

I've expanded and clarified some parts of the instructions in the FAQ just because of you:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056265452

So you'll do as a guinea pig, so read them and try them in the test forum.

Spear wrote: »
    I've expanded and clarified some parts of the instructions in the FAQ just because of you:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056265452

So you'll do as a guinea pig, so read them and try them in the test forum.

WOW, just because of me?!? Glad I could help the community then

I decided to check my post you edited this time, I see what to do. Hadn't planned on embedding videos after my last debacle so didn't bother before today. Tis finicky from the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Best squad player mission is active on Battlelog lads. Anyone didn't get an invite give me or Cobra a shout, cheers lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

cobraeire wrote: »
    :O:O,you can get quarantined for saying that word ....feck it your quarantined for saying i`m old :P

You are old Grampa Cobra, old fart lol

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Best squad player mission is active on Battlelog lads. Anyone didn't get an invite give me or Cobra a shout, cheers lads.

Hey Thurles. Was wondering if you could forward on the invite for the mission? Cheers!

keithc83 wrote: »
    Hey Thurles. Was wondering if you could forward on the invite for the mission? Cheers!

Sorry about that Keith, just in from pub, invite should get to u in next few min

Sorry about that Keith, just in from pub, invite should get to u in next few min

got it :)

Best squad player mission current standings;

Groover - 2225
    Wombhunter - 2150
    thurles - 987
    Shane - 325

Still 24hr left if anyone else wants to give it a shot!

• Advertisement

Best squad player mission update;

Groover - 2225
    Wombhunter - 2150
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 987
    Falstaff - 925
    Cobra 425
    Borderfox - 425

Could it be 3 weeks in a row for Groover?!

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1150
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close between Groover and wombhunter! Not over yet though!

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1150
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close between Groover and wombhunter! Not over yet though!

It`ll be a photo finish :)

Anybody here any good in jets? Going for the Phantom Trainee assignment and need some jet kills. Any tips other than just grind it out in Jet Superiority?

The helicopter round of Air Superiority is fantastic fun. Got lucky to get a competent random gunner spawn on me which helped. He even stole the last multikill+vehicle destroy on me and my MVP ribbon :D
    Counted towards my UCAV unlock as well which I forgot about. Jet Ribbons next though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Ravenholm

afternoon lads.

I've just applied to the platoon, Thurlesdrunk just added me on Battlelog.

Am looking to party up as im bored playing solo now. Should be on most nights and have a headset.

I mostly play domination and tdm as ive seen a lot of lag on Conquest.

I dont mind playing other modes though. I play the objective, spot and heal and revive if playing assault.
    Am up for some banter but be warned i swear like a mother****a when killed :D

Trev

I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm **** in jets, but Air Superiority is just crap. There's not even a learning curve, its a damn vertical wall. The good are REALLY good, the difference in skill between players seems huge. I didn't get a single Air Ribbon, just incredibly frustrated. I'll hit the enemy with the missiles and get a disable, but he still has enough time to smash into the ground/mountain and suicide. I don't get the kill, just the vehicle destroy and he gets the 'Killed In Action' kill cam. I've been on the other end as well and I can only assume they're just as irritated by it as I am. I'll be riddled by the enemy and lose control of my jet, only for it to spin into the scenery and he won't get the kill.
    Now I appreciate that the good pilots can usually finish the kill with their guns, but more often than not I would be killed in action instead of being killed by the enemy. Meh, I won't be playing it again anyway so I'm not too bothered, just my 2 cents(or rant) on the gamemode itself

Ravenholm wrote: »
    afternoon lads.

Am looking to party up as im bored playing solo now. Should be on most nights and have a headset.

I dont mind playing other modes though. I play the objective, spot and heal and revive if playing assault.

Trev

well theres a few guys on here that would be a match for bad tempers not naming any names ahem... ally,ricky,keith,shane,bodorfox (cough)...welcome onboard sir

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

afternoon lads.

Trev

Howdy Trev................... Im Trev too.................Trevsjocks username

• Advertisement

Trev

You will hear the same bar cobra, he leaves in frustration and goes banging his head off some chip wood out the back garden for an hour then blames lag on disconnecting him.

well theres a few guys on here that would be a match for bad tempers not naming any names ahem... ally,ricky,keith,shane,bodorfox (cough)...welcome onboard sir

I don't even need to get killed to swear as bad as I do! haha

BordorFox wrote: »
    You will hear the same bar cobra, he leaves in frustration and goes banging his head off some chip wood out the back garden for an hour then blames lag on disconnecting him.

Not @ all dermo meself ,paul and finn are the laid back guy :P(we are the goodfellas) :P

Final scores Best squad player !

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1105
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close finish between Groover and wombhunter. That makes it 3 in a row for Groover! Golden sh!t bucket in the post to Groover and a copy of a dummys guide to battlefield to borderfox! ;-)

Final scores Best squad player !

Groover - 2575
    Wombhunter - 2535
    Paul_booth - 1470
    Cobra - 1250
    Scotty - 1200
    Shane - 1140
    thurles - 1105
    Falstaff - 925
    Borderfox - 425

Close finish between Groover and wombhunter. That makes it 3 in a row for Groover! Golden sh!t bucket in the post to Groover and a copy of a dummys guide to battlefield to borderfox! ;-)

Well done groover...as for dermot LMFAO

Well done groover...as for dermot LMFAO

Yay for me not even playing and getting on the leaderboard lol, im that good :D

I think my connection is getting worse to BF4, even Cobra has a better connection these days than I do! :D
    But I was on last night trying to get a couple of games, in the middle of one game on Zavod and I started to disappear beneath the map into water that wasn't there near Flag B. I had no idea what was going on, then all of a sudden I get a Playstation message saying an error has occurred and they need to close the application. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Lancang Dam was a bit laggy last night both times i played it but apart from that it was manageable. For some reason i find the Conquest Hardcore servers more stable than the normal ones though.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Ravenholm

I jumped onto a couple of games of conquest last night where Thurles and Trev were on the oppsition team. Coming from domination and tdm i didnt know what to do with myself :eek:

It was like sensory overload for a bit, shot at by tanks, helicopters, jets and infantry :(

Ill squad up soon with you guys so i can properly get my bearings

I jumped onto a couple of games of conquest last night where Thurles and Trev were on the oppsition team. Coming from domination and tdm i didnt know what to do with myself :eek:

It was like sensory overload for a bit, shot at by tanks, helicopters, jets and infantry :(

Ill squad up soon with you guys so i can properly get my bearings
    Yeah it's much easier with a squad in communication. Means you don't have to cover every angle yourself as well. You can focus on your own little sector knowing someone has eyes on the back and flanks etc. Even us laid back guys :D don't mind shouting when we're being pushed

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

Anyone catch that lad in the helicopter last night.....................annoying fecker but the lad was beast in that chopper

Advertisement