Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

dxFINNxb wrote: »
    any chance its going into standby mode

I've made sure I'm selecting turn off.

I've contacted Customer Support and they said they are *aware* of the issue and are looking into it.

It doesn't seem to be effecting the PS4 at all really. It just seems to take long to switch off completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    I've made sure I'm selecting turn off.

I've contacted Customer Support and they said they are *aware* of the issue and are looking into it.

It doesn't seem to be effecting the PS4 at all really. It just seems to take long to switch off completely.

Did you try rebuilding the data base from the boot menu?

Did you try rebuilding the data base from the boot menu?

Not tried that yet. I got the usual "Delete the data and Restore system settings" from the customer support.

If it keeps up over the weekend it might come to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

Right lads looking for a few people to play hardcore. The few people who have ended up joining either love it or hate it. But with a few heads on it would be a good laugh and a bit of teamwork we would be destroying on hardcore.

Hop on some night when were on and see what you think at the end of the day it won't kill you and you might even end up enjoying the game more I know I have.

Your favourite nappy filling stoner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Reither420 wrote: »
    Right lads looking for a few people to play hardcore. The few people who have ended up joining either love it or hate it. But with a few heads on it would be a good laugh and a bit of teamwork we would be destroying on hardcore.

Hop on some night when were on and see what you think at the end of the day it won't kill you and you might even end up enjoying the game more I know I have.

Only the second time on hardcore last night and after a slight adjustment (my usual running around like a headless chicken ploy) of tactics i did quite well and enjoyed it. I actually found it useful for core without the minimap as I had to use my sight and the sounds to locate the enemy. Even if it was just one squad I think it would a bit of craic for a couple of games. Oh and the best part....it doesn't take a whole mag and handgun clip to get a kill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

the few times i tried it ,i dint really like it because of the fooking snipers,but i`d be happy to jump on for a couple of rounds

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    Not tried that yet. I got the usual "Delete the data and Restore system settings" from the customer support.

If it keeps up over the weekend it might come to that.

Give it a try, doesn't delete anything, it's similar to a defrag on PC. Helped me sort out some share video issues

Count me in mate. Sure worth a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Naval Strike Trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dxFINNxb

ya il be be up for sum hardcore action over the weekend!! used to only play it on bf3 but then the mate i was playn with couldnt hack it so had to go back to normal!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Dermot and finn at it again,camping feckers :D

Okay lads, hav'nt had a chance to sort out the workings of a tag mission yet so will start a Bullseye King mission for this weekend. To win it's most headshots in a round so accuracy required, leave the lmg's at home!

We have Ally our killing machine and Paul Booth our vehicle destroyer so who will be our Bullseye King?! :-) Mission will run from 9pm tomorrow night until 9pm Sunday. Invites will go out just before 9. As always, if I miss anyone give me a shout. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

accuracy required, leave the lmg's at home!

Awh :(

Awh :(

Lol ah sure bring them along , but maybe stick a scope on. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dxFINNxb

camping or tactical positioning!!!!

It seems like even surnames have to be politically correct these days :D

IMG_20140320_235841_zpswomxsu6e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

dxFINNxb wrote: »
    camping or tactical positioning!!!!

Its not camping if you're having fun.

Just like running away can be coined "tactical cowardice"

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

That's a grand amount have about 8 people 2 squads of 4. The a fine amount of death

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭allybhoy

It seems like even surnames have to be politically correct these days :D

IMG_20140320_235841_zpswomxsu6e.jpg

No it means im a 3 star player!

Dunno what was going on last night but jaysus was i awful, was playing with Thurles and Keith, i was getting destroyed in every round couldnt buy a kill
    Okay lads, hav'nt had a chance to sort out the workings of a tag mission yet so will start a Bullseye King mission for this weekend. To win it's most headshots in a round so accuracy required, leave the lmg's at home!

We have Ally our killing machine and Paul Booth our vehicle destroyer so who will be our Bullseye King?! :-) Mission will run from 9pm tomorrow night until 9pm Sunday. Invites will go out just before 9. As always, if I miss anyone give me a shout. Cheers!

Not a hope ill win this, accuracy is not my friend, i usually empty a clip per kill

allybhoy wrote: »

Dunno what was going on last night but jaysus was i awful, was playing with Thurles and Keith, i was getting destroyed in every round couldnt buy a kill

Not a hope ill win this, accuracy is not my friend, i usually empty a clip per kill

Nevermind not getting many kills last night, lets not talk about your driving skills! Will be awhile before I get on the back of a quad with you again, I thought Stevie Wonder was at the wheel!! ;-)

Was weird bug how game wouldn't let you get on vehicles for a bit. New one to me.

Ah sure we can always blame it on the China rising maps we were playing on. That's my excuse for getting massacred.
    Most common comments in the squad last night were;

-'I don't know this map very well'

-'let's head for B'
    'Which way is B'

-'Is B far away?'

-'Feck this, stick on the vanilla maps!'

• Advertisement

Ha, thanx for clearing that up then

Thinking of some Camp The Flag with the GOL. Just counter snipe the enemy team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Was weird bug how game wouldn't let you get on vehicles for a bit. New one to me.

It was a really strange one to see....it must have been really frustrating for Ally. Thankfully that bug has not hit me. Just the usual stuck in the killcam one! Happened again last night as well.
    And for whatever reason I found that on China Rising a lot of my shots that were on target did not register even a single hit. When we changed back to the vanilla maps I definitely noticed that my hits were registering better. So yeah blaming the maps works for me! lol

Bullseye mission is live lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

593psLfbZ8RPxfR7ohem_MthPHqzrfvF-jU_p7d9o1oM-be69Bg9mQ==.gif

Cobra on the right...lol

HDMI cable has decided to stop working so I'm pretty sure I'm outta the Bullseye King mission :(

HDMI cable has decided to stop working so I'm pretty sure I'm outta the Bullseye King mission :(

Hopefully just the cable, I know a few ps4s where there hdmi Jack failed straight out of the box.

Hopefully just the cable, I know a few ps4s where there hdmi Jack failed straight out of the box.

It was just the cable thankfully. The missus bought a new one whilst out shopping so I was able to sort it before work

It was just the cable thankfully. The missus bought a new one whilst out shopping so I was able to sort it before work

Happy days! I think you are 2nd or 3rd in the bullseye mission overall. Will post updated scores tonight!

Sums up most of my games tonight.

VengefulBleakCricket.gif

• Advertisement

Happy days! I think you are 2nd or 3rd in the bullseye mission overall. Will post updated scores tonight!

Destined not to win the mission. Home from work at half 2 this morning, back in again for opening and not finished till 8 :(
    Make me proud lads :D

Advertisement