Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

keithc83 wrote: »
    From what your saying i think i missed the best parts, well damn it! Sounds like a good night had by all most! :pac:

It was memorable to say the least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

This weekend is 4xp, first time Dice has ever offered it.

SharpCoder wrote: »
    This weekend is 4xp, first time Dice has ever offered it.

O52L3KU.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

I can only dream of ever doing something like this in BF4, i guess the next best thing is seeing others do it. What a skilled b*****d! :pac:

http://imgur.com/gallery/PgYa37O

• Advertisement

I can only dream of ever doing something like this in BF4, i guess the next best thing is seeing others do it. What a skilled b*****d! :pac:

http://imgur.com/gallery/PgYa37O

Remember that clip alright, birth of the "rendezook". Pretty sure there was a even a write up in the papers at the time. First big viral BF3 video, couple million views, BigMooneys Top Plays etc, and helped sow the seeds for the 'Only in Battlefield' moments....we even have that commerative dogtag in BF4.

wmtuJym.png?1

If you've never checked out Stun_gravy and PonylionHD, make sure you do. Ridiculous trick shots including LAV golf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Was just talking to Eir just now. I ordered a phone line back in Feb. It looks like it will be 23 June before they can get a connection to my house. Then it would be about 3 weeks or so before they'd get around to installing broadband. :(

Going to have to move in with some of you lads so I can play BF. :pac:

Going to have to move in with some of you lads so I can play BF. :pac:

There's a spare room in my gaffe, albeit it's in Galway! :pac:

That is pretty shocking though from Eir, taking their incredible customer satisfaction level to new heights!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

There's a spare room in my gaffe, albeit it's in Galway! :pac:

That is pretty shocking though from Eir, taking their incredible customer satisfaction level to new heights!

Thanks but the commute to Dublin would probably kill me.

Eir don't actually know why it will take that long, thats just what they were told by the contractor who do the actual install and they have no way of finding out apparently! The pole actually got installed on Monday so I can't figure out what could delay it by 2 months at this stage. Its unbelievable that it takes that long these days to get a phone line installed.

Might look around and see what my options are. I heard Cobra recommends Vodafone for BB. :p

• Advertisement

Might look around and see what my options are. I heard Cobra recommends Vodafone for BB. :p

2 months for a line from a pole is pretty bad alright....although we have to deal with contractors at work here and it took 9 months for them to install a physical server for us!
    I don't know....do you want to take any recommendation from Alan?! :pac:

Ah sure don't Eir outsource all that now to KN Network Services, why they took the COM out of their name also, i'd imagine the wait is with KN but i'd imagine they've been c;leaning up eircoms mess so they're probably pretty busy.

Details of the next Battlefield game to be released on May 6th/6th of May. Fingers crossed.

Within the next three months, DICE/EA will be giving away Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardlines DLC away for free to those who do not have it.

From 3rd may till the 10th May, Dragon's Teeth is Free to all for Battlefield 4

http://www.battlefield.com/news/road-to-battlefield

More Free DLC to Come

Those on Xbox One with EA Access Will be offered premium on both Games for Free.

Within the next three months, DICE/EA will be giving away Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardlines DLC away for free to those who do not have it.

From 3rd may till the 10th May, Dragon's Teeth is Free to all for Battlefield 4

http://www.battlefield.com/news/road-to-battlefield

More Free DLC to Come

Those on Xbox One with EA Access Will be offered premium on both Games for Free.

Take that sh1te outta here :)

I guess Cobra won't have any excuses about not being able to join servers other than EA ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Take that sh1te outta here :)

I guess Cobra won't have any excuses about not being able to join servers other than EA ones.

Silly boys buying premium :)

cobraeire wrote: »

Yeah yeah you're right. All I had to do was condemn myself to the vanilla maps for 2½ years and then bang!!! Free DLC that I would've paid the equivalent of about €10......silly me :pac:

Yeah yeah you're right. All I had to do was condemn myself to the vanilla maps for 2½ years and then bang!!! Free DLC that I would've paid the equivalent of about €10......silly me :pac:

you haven't bought any games since then so it wouldn't have made any difference part timer :P

cobraeire wrote: »

Yeah totally silly Alan, after almost 2.5 years after a release of a game they give away the DLC for free. I've never agreed with you more oh wise one! :pac:

giphy.gif

you haven't bought any games since then so it wouldn't have made any difference part timer :P

I'm fussy. Ain't got time to waste on some crap I'm gonna get tired of in a few days and have to return. I can safely say I've got my monies worth from BF4 at least :)

• Advertisement

nostalgia, great trailer for a battlefield title

I missed the chance to get to play that game, trailer looks just as good still (if not better!) as a recent one from another FPS franchise.
    And 1:29 in, that is usually what happens to me in BF4. So spawn on me at your own risk! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Yeah bad company 2 was the best better maps and better game balance plus the single player was a bit of craic as well

I wasn't into any multiplayer back then so, ironically, it was the single player that introduced me to the Battlefield franchise :pac: The sounds in that game were insanely good. I do remember the DICE video to encourage players not to be an asshole :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Teasers up, at least I don't see any futuristic looking helmets.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbcMzWWRChQ

I missed the chance to get to play that game, trailer looks just as good still (if not better!) as a recent one from another FPS franchise.
    And 1:29 in, that is usually what happens to me in BF4. So spawn on me at your own risk! :pac:

You missed one of the better battlefields, and one of the best DLC one has got below..

I wasn't into any multiplayer back then so, ironically, it was the single player that introduced me to the Battlefield franchise :pac: The sounds in that game were insanely good. I do remember the DICE video to encourage players not to be an asshole :)

When DICE were experimenting with Frostbite for BF:BC, there was a major shift towards dynamic sound of vehicles and environmental sounds, they upped it in BF3 by recording each weapon individually.

Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/iey04xp2lUc

Leaked image

LUkLEhq.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Leaked image

We're way beyond all that on the dedicated Battlefield 1 thread.

• Advertisement

battlefield-5-announced-live-watch-here-146255161016.jpg

At least it releases on my bday, excuse to buy it, if it impresses.

Advertisement