Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WC 2014 Brasil; Starts June 12th 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Just followed you on that. The ref will try to make up for that last one I think, 16/1 on 365.

said I'd join ye at 16s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Still so screenshot of the 1k bet :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

This ref is even worse than that Japanese joker who did Brazil - Croatia

robben will have to be killed before that cnut awards a spot kick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Is it just me or was that also a penalty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

ref destroyed the overs..blatent penos sick of poor refs..brutal game wast eof time watching it

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Just pathetic that i have to explain myself to people I am trying to share with and help wherever possible. I won't be posting here again at all I have tried my best to be nice and ignore people but whats the point , i've other things to do .
    All the best

You come across as the benevolent one when you ain't. You have 300 odd posts in 7years but expect the forum too lap up your 1k bets.. I'd welcome your input if you were doing it week in week out or near it.

Last post infor ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,546 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Banking on Holland to stuff Brazil.
    Holland -1.....-2..... To score in both half's and to win both half's are the 4 bets for me tonight. Here's hoping Brazil crumble again!

Get in!!!!!!!!!

Boom * 4

pure disaster for me since the quarters ended

cant believe only three goals in that one

Get in!!!!!!!!!

Boom * 4

super picks
    what price were they to win both halves?
    mustve been big

I know they were 17/1 on betv -2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Get in!!!!!!!!!

Boom * 4

what odds was -2 ?

awful shame the dutch arent in the final

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,546 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Win both half's 10/1 and -2 was 14/1. Only had money in PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Win both half's 10/1 and -2 was 14/1. Only had money in PP

:cool: well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Stupidly cashed out on the over 2.5 goals with 5 mins to go, my own fault really ah well! Looking forward to tomorrow is everyone on a Germany victory?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

bri007 wrote: »
    Stupidly cashed out on the over 2.5 goals with 5 mins to go, my own fault really ah well! Looking forward to tomorrow is everyone on a Germany victory?

Yes outright win and bit on 90 mins win in-play if the price is right

Fancy Germany but I'm expecting a close enough match. I think I read Argentina have yet to fall behind but Germany are a different kettle of fish.
    Ht draw. Ft Germany 9/2 looks nice to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Forget about Germany, North Korea are winning the WC...according to North Korea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Forget about Germany, North Korea are winning the WC...according to North Korea :D

Poor Ba$tards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I wonder if you had backed them to win all them games in N. Korea would you get paid? if they had a bookie there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I wonder if you had backed them to win all them games in N. Korea would you get paid? if they had a bookie there.

Gambling is illegal there I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Barlett

As good & all as that video is, it's been confirmed as a fake lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

byronbay2 wrote: »
    In the 9 3rd/4th place playoff matches since 1974, ALL of them have had 3 or more goals - 6 of the 9 have had 4 or more. It is a match where the pressure valve is released and teams can go and play without worrying too much about the result.

We have La Décima - just like Real Madrid! I was getting a bit edgy there at the end but that just made the 3rd goal all the sweeter! What a great WC - I'm going to have to study the final tomorrow to find a last winning bet. At the moment, unders @ 1.6 and "no goalscorer" @ 13/2 are the most tempting bets!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Even Rolando still looks like a dick to the N Koreans! At least he is consistent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Right, I'm sitting waiting on my Germany/Muller bet since the start of June, 80/1 with 365. It's not quite thousands riding on it but it would be a nice win for me. Thinking about covering it with Germany/Rodriguez at 11/8.

Argentina won't win right??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Can see a repeat of the WC90 final between these 2.
    Boring as ****, decided by a direct free kick or penalty.

Argentina have it in them to smother their opponents, just look at what happened to Holland against them.

Holland at this WC shots (on and off target)
    Spain 13
    Australia 15
    Chile 13
    Mexico 14
    Costa Rica 20 (incl ET)
    Argentina 7 (incl ET, wouldnt surprise me if the penalties were added too)
    Brazil 8 (match was basically done and dusted after 20 mins)

I really hope for a spectacle but i fear the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Right, I'm sitting waiting on my Germany/Muller bet since the start of June, 80/1 with 365. It's not quite thousands riding on it but it would be a nice win for me. Thinking about covering it with Germany/Rodriguez at 11/8.

Just back Argentina to win outright, think they are 11/10 or so.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

inforfun wrote: »
    Can see a repeat of the WC90 final between these 2.
    Boring as ****, decided by a direct free kick or penalty.

Argentina have it in them to smother their opponents, just look at what happened to Holland against them.

Holland at this WC shots (on and off target)
    Spain 13
    Australia 15
    Chile 13
    Mexico 14
    Costa Rica 20 (incl ET)
    Argentina 7 (incl ET, wouldnt surprise me if the penalties were added too)
    Brazil 8 (match was basically done and dusted after 20 mins)

I really hope for a spectacle but i fear the worst.

Same. Argentina's defence has clicked. I have my max stake on Germany ML @ 7/5, but I'm a tad worried about it as of now. In hindsight, I have just taken to win it all @ 4/5. Can see the game being settled by a goal, two at most if not going into extra time or penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

To answer that question you must ask yourself another qeustion. How will Messi play tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Regardless of how Argentina play tonight they'll lack the confidence the Germans have in my opinion.

Having thumped the hosts 7-1, they'll be going into this game on cloud 9.

I just think in a game as important as this, on a stage as big as this, the Germans have the confidence necessary to get the job done.

The Argentinians don't impress me at all, but we'll see tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement