Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WC 2014 Brasil; Starts June 12th 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Fred didn't start, obviously. Will this be voided?

unfortunately yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

I have fingers crossed no more goals ...................... think i'll hide behind couch, how poor was that defending although was probably outside box and a definite red

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

mailburner wrote: »
    it is

awful shame they didnt play him

great bet that one and robben in fairness

Money back in my account sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I'd love to know what a medium or large stake is for him.

I'm a doubting Thomas so will believe it when I see a betslip

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

jesus at the prices...why didnt i just back the dutch

• Advertisement

should of just backed overs or the dutch , hate these friendly style things

jesus at the prices...why didnt i just back the dutch

23/10 just before kick off.

P.Walnuts wrote: »

me too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Gone in big again on Holland in play at 1.25.

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Don't think like that , there are always people backing more , I talk to guys that have 50k on individual bets , I am in the mini league compared to them :( I bet like a job though thousands each day and every single day of the year (well maybe a couple of days off) but i'm not here to brag or boast just share some banter and bets , i'm not really into aftertiming winners. Cheers

• Advertisement

Don't think like that , there are always people backing more , I talk to guys that have 50k on individual bets , I am in the mini league compared to them :( I bet like a job though thousands each day and every single day of the year (well maybe a couple of days off) but i'm not here to brag or boast just share some banter and bets , i'm not really into aftertiming winners. Cheers

putting 1k on germany to qualify v brazil which you were very confident about
    and doing the same bet on unders in a meaningless game :confused:

thought you were shrewder than that
    nobodys asking you to aftertime
    Dont believe you did that bet at all either

either way doesnt matter what I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Since 1978 all third place matches have gone over 3 goals, read that last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Never said you were aftertiming

Most on here don't mention their stakes, a screeenshot would of course clear all doubt and make me look foolish :D

putting 1k on germany to qualify v brazil which you were very confident about
    and doing the same bet on unders in a meaningless games :confused:

thought you were shrewder than that
    nobodys asking you to aftertime
    Dont believe you did that bet at all either

either way doesnt matter what I think

I put 2k on Germany to win the game in 90 mins , the 1k bet i put on them to qualify was a partial hedge against Germany winning in extra time or peno's.

Don't believe me if you don't want to , i just won't bother posting here , I try to give advice on finding value and some tips on bets I think are good value not to brag or boast i'm not really interested in boards.ie but before I started gambling professionally i used to visit this place so like to give a bit back

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

23/10 just before kick off.

They were up to 5/2 when Sneijder got injured before kick off. Brilliant odds but I of course didn't back them either.

I put 2k on Germany to win the game in 90 mins , the 1k bet i put on them to qualify was a partial hedge against Germany winning in extra time or peno's.

Don't believe me if you don't want to , i just won't bother posting here , I try to give advice on finding value and some tips on bets I think are good value not to brag or boast i'm not really interested in boards.ie but before I started gambling professionally i used to visit this place so like to give a bit back

All the best

post a screen shot
    make us look like fools :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

You're not here to brag and yet you make sure to mention that you have thousands of euros (?) on one bet.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Mojo_the_zombie_break_dancing.gif

You're not here to brag and yet you make sure to mention that you have thousands of euros (?) on one bet.

I love you Las, just for the gif though :pac:

Everyone coming out of the woodwork now to have a go , fair enough I just won't post at all here .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Have to start doing the corner market more often.

Under 9 corners @5/6 in this was a steal.

Mugs backing Brazil on the record of teams long gone made German insane value
    Everyone coming out of the woodwork now to have a go , fair enough I just won't post at all here .

aftertiming and having a go all in one

Out of the woodwork? All long time posters on the forum.. :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Robben has done sweet **** all since the opening minutes. God, I hate him.

I think this game is near dead, maybe one more goal???

user2011 wrote: »
    I think this game is near dead, maybe one more goal???

Yeah I was thinking that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭bassy

I'm happy I had Rvp first goalscorer at 11/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I actually followed you on unders (I'll post a screenshot if it comes in), I liked your reasoning, but you really don't need to add what your stake is... especially when it's that big and I don't think many people here (may be wrong?) bet thousands on one bet.

bassy wrote: »
    I'm happy I had Rvp first goalscorer at 11/2.

11/2 was a poor price had 200 on myself at 6/1 -13/2
    everyone going to be out in force to get me on that one :(
    should try back with hills 6/1 and refund if second

• Advertisement

Yeah I was thinking that myself.

I haven't been tuned into it too much but from what I've seen It looks that way.

Too caught up in the other stuff going on :P:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement