Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Tourismo 6

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Well, Ill give a buzz to my local extravision so. You better be right or I will come after you with a big knife! :pac:

It won't be that price until Friday morning.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That's pretty good, must have a gander.
    See what I have to trade in!
    Hopefully before the patch kills the golden egg laying goose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

39.99 from this Friday in hmv as part of the deal of the week.

Forgive me for being skeptical:P

From the other GT6 thread on release day....
    AFAIK, hmv and xtra vision are selling it for 44.99 today.

40 would be sweet. But aren't their games of the week normally 45 anyway?

Forgive me for being skeptical:P

From the other GT6 thread on release day....

40 would be sweet. But aren't their games of the week normally 45 anyway?

It's currently 59.99, my manager got that and another game mixed up last week. He's not a gamer.

Trust me, it's 39.99 from tomorrow until next Thursday.

Did anybody buy it? I need opinions on it before I buy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Did anybody buy it? I need opinions on it before I buy :)

Read Garnett Lee's review on Shacknews.
    http://www.shacknews.com/article/82328/gran-turismo-6-review-showing-off

It's one of several reviews that wasn't published the moment the embargo lifted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, it is 39.99eu in local Xtra-vision. I called them today, though I am sort of on the Fence if I need to get it...

I got like 5 million games and I still keep just playing EVE online and BF4... What will happen with GT6... Will it be another 40eu wasted... I still got Last of us that I barely played. Not to mention all my PS4 games I have not even "played in"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Well, it is 39.99eu in local Xtra-vision. I called them today, though I am sort of on the Fence if I need to get it...

I got like 5 million games and I still keep just playing EVE online and BF4... What will happen with GT6... Will it be another 40eu wasted... I still got Last of us that I barely played. Not to mention all my PS4 games I have not even "played in"...

You have too much time on your hands.....:eek:
    I know the feeling though I tend to stick to one or two games..

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Had convinced myself to pass on this, but if xtravision is doing it for 40e, i might chance trading in KZSF for it... I rang my local XV last week to see what they were offering for KZSF with the "not for resale sticker" on it. They said they werent taking them ones, although i had read from users on this forum how they had no bother trading in the same game at their XV, with the no resale sticker.. ill have to call in and see whats the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Xenji wrote: »
    Gran Turismo 6 glitch lets players farm 20 million credits repeatedly.

Gran Turismo 6 players have found a glitch that lets them earn 20 million credits over and over without any penalty or cap.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/11/gran-turismo-6-glitch-lets-players-farm-20-million-credits-repeatedly/

Only worked the once for me, doesn't gift me another Mercedes concept car..can only be bought for 1m pity...I was waiting for the Audi concept!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

What's the best price currently for GT6 - Don't fancy paying €60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

seen it in xtravisio for 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am not sure Xtra-vision still sells it for 39.99eu, but I am pretty sure Gamestop lowered price to 39.99eu now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Smyths has it for €40, with the Anniversary Edition at €50.

Amazon has it at a good price as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

Unless it imports the hours of records I've built on 5 then I'll just ditch the PS3 and it's weird last ditch GT effort.

Seriously my Save Game on GT5 is backed up more than any other file. I need the love.

Advertisement