Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate (v2) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

I reckon that shot of Patrick praying and a child on a memorial card shows that one of nidges children will die by the end.

My opinion only of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

yipeeeee wrote: »
    I reckon that shot of Patrick praying and a child on a memorial card shows that one of nidges children will die by the end.

My opinion only of course!

I'm wondering how the feud can end, Nidge is willing to call it off, but it's Patrick that's sustaining it. Nobody has died, yet, but if Nidge gets Patrick there'll be revenge from his family. My thinking is Warren might get hurt and Patrick well stop for the sake of the children. Of course, then Nidge well want revenge, maybe Warren week just appear at the right moment for Patrick to accept the money instead.

What did that guy say to Nidge at the end and why is it relevant?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

What is a nidge and what does relevant mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

He told him about a long-standing grudge between Fran and Noelie Hughes, who is in Mountjoy. (The guy in the car boot said that the feud had reached the point where Fran dug up the body of Noelie's mother and passed on her remains.) If I know anything about gangland warfare (and I've been watching Love/Hate for more than a year now, so read into that what you will), Nidge feels he can confidently approach Noelie with a view to finishing off the job Aido's brother ws supposed to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

[quote="mrsdewinter;92710635"Fran dug up the body of Noelie's mother and passed on her remains.) [/quote]

Edit needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

So Dean will probably now tell Nidge about the bone Fran has to pick.

Nidge can easily then frame Fran for the Git murder what with the body buried on his land, Fran goes down for a life stretch. One problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Imhof Tank wrote: »

Nidge can easily then frame Fran for the Git murder what with the body buried on his land, Fran goes down for a life stretch. One problem solved.

Oh no. I don't like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Going down for life would solve nothing. Activity on the outside is masterminded and controlled from the inside in many cases.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Going down for life would solve nothing. Activity on the outside is masterminded and controlled from the inside in many cases.

Ye Fran would easily be able to control his loyal and numerous henchmen from the inside alright

• Advertisement

Makes sense now about the constant references to the finger in episode one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ye Fran would easily be able to control his loyal and numerous henchmen from the inside alright

Besides him not having any (many at a stretch I guess?) of them, the IRA would take him out if he gets done for Gits murder. They would have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Fran is going to be doubled crossed again by his henchman (guy in boot ) just my opinion but he is going to leg it with Fran Hidden money ,Remember Fran let slip it was buried ,On this land imo ,
    This will leave Fran with his back to the wall and no cash to buy his way out of trouble , Which will make him like a wounded animal ...Very dangerous ,Which will make great viewing....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Well he was still able to have a hitman contacted on the outside while he was banged up. All it would take is to get lucky once.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Sorry for the dumb post!

I haven't watched any of this season yet. What's the general consensus so far? Improvement on last year?

What is a nidge and what does relevant mean?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

"hey noelie i'm pi55in on your ma"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Well he was still able to have a hitman contacted on the outside while he was banged up. All it would take is to get lucky once.

Who does he have other then Dean though? Who is now Nidges bitch for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

isn't deano a little touched by the way????

Hopefully Fran can make a few allies on the inside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

isn't deano a little touched by the way????

no mor than pre-hospital tommy really.

Do women find Paulie attractive at all? I find him utterly revolting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

The guy who played the part of the hitman (Cliggy Walsh), in real life is a window cleaner around Dublin City Centre

I am nearly sure of it, anybody else recognise him?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Be careful he may be a real hit man playing a hit man.

Do women find Paulie attractive at all? I find him utterly revolting

He's about five foot six, he wears big moon boots to make him taller.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Sorry to once again drag the thread back a couple of seasons (admins, cop on and give us a sub-forum, it's a complete joke at this stage!) but I'm currently rewatching season 2, who is it that Fran shoots very randomly and then dumps in a landfill, where a bunch of kids playing football subsequently discover the body? Don't think the shooting was significant other than Fran blowing off steam after Linda topped herself, and I know I'll kick myself once someone reminds me whose body it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Sorry to once again drag the thread back a couple of seasons (admins, cop on and give us a sub-forum, it's a complete joke at this stage!) but I'm currently rewatching season 2, who is it that Fran shoots very randomly and then dumps in a landfill, where a bunch of kids playing football subsequently discover the body? Don't think the shooting was significant other than Fran blowing off steam after Linda topped herself, and I know I'll kick myself once someone reminds me whose body it is?

The young joyrider. Can't remember his name. Was told to burn out the car immediately after Tommy's attempted hit on Fran. Went messing around with doughnuts in the car and got caught by the guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

once nothing happens fran by this end of this series im a happy man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Hitchens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

The young joyrider. Can't remember his name. Was told to burn out the car immediately after Tommy's attempted hit on Fran. Went messing around with doughnuts in the car and got caught by the guards.

'twas Micka, poor sod.

Advertisement