Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of ugly **only quote images if absolutely necessary**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

niceonetom wrote: »
    Details.

Edit: I've just figured out what it reminds me of Slightly NSFW.

Showed this to a friend who just bought a ducati 1199 and his first reaction was WOW, hoping that he will continue with a WTF. In contrary, he said he would happily buy one if it was in a normal price.

Moral of the story; we are no longer friends.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The only good thing I can say about that white and orange monstrosity is that the guy making the wonderful visual commentary on it has matching shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Bianchi-928c2c09-vel1000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭youwhoglue

That looks crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,059 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Someone's been window shopping on Epic Cycles. :pac:

• Advertisement

Lumen wrote: »
    Someone's been window shopping on Epic Cycles. :pac:

I will admit that back before I knew better, I was considering buying that bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,059 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Raam wrote: »
    I will admit that back before I knew better, I was considering buying that bike.
    Once you go black you can't go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Mec-a-nic

An actor got a new bike, 'Biomega' (source - Mads Mikkelsen dot com) - I like a good cargo bike for functionality but this, I don't even...

3Hr1oeyl.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

hmm. i actually like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

You cant call a utility bike ugly, in good concience. It has sacrficed its looks for a greater good.

^ That one is quite nice, actually. Stick a basket full of cakes at the front and it might look hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

I just see him putting a Stags antlers and some human body parts in it.

nice open front on it. perfect to put someone sitting in while you're swinging a knotted rope around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    You cant call a utility bike ugly, in good concience. It has sacrficed its looks for a greater good.

^ That one is quite nice, actually. Stick a basket full of cakes at the front and it might look hot.
    a basket full of cakes with a buxom blonde or a hot toddy depending on your preference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Bloggsie wrote: »
    a basket full of cakes with a buxom blonde or a hot toddy depending on your preference!

All three Bloggsie, sure why not. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    All three Bloggsie, sure why not. ;)
    ahh yes, the old Manage e trios (pardon the spelling)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

CNbo2B1WsAQ8fE2.jpg

A new Canyon Speedmax prototype (non UCI legal)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Is there something white in the background, that looks likes it's sitting on the top tube? or is that part of the bike? and if it is, what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,565 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

A new Canyon Speedmax prototype (non UCI legal)

At least the UCI are doing something useful

Eamonnator wrote: »
    Is there something white in the background, that looks likes it's sitting on the top tube? or is that part of the bike? and if it is, what is it?

Non uci legal should be your clue. It's not aimed at cyclists

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

Ahh, that would be the speed fin.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I think Triathletes drink out of it.

I think Triathletes drink out of it.

nah the drinking part is in front of the head tube.

the part on the top tube is food storage

i get why cyclists think it ugly. and not that it makes any difference, but Frodo set a bike course record at frankfurt (european ironman championships) 4:08 for the 180km, 43km/hr, on that bike. like it or not, it's fassssstttttt

p1422907951-5.jpg

How to make an awful looking bike even worse

mossym wrote: »
    How to make an awful looking bike even worse

To be fair to the owner, he had only just picked it up and it came like that.

131127-largest_ArgonE119details1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

I am going to have to stop looking at this stuff. It's giving me a 'no' feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

That argon 18 is sweet the tri spoke looks poxy but it's some machine. I'd happily take one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    That argon 18 is sweet the tri spoke looks poxy but it's some machine. I'd happily take one :)

I have reported your post.

• Advertisement

on the argon, it's amazing how much better (i didn'tt say good!) simply removing the box behind the saddle makes it look.

anyway, this and the canyon are are all triathlon bikes. not sure cyclists should be allowed poke fun at them :)

Advertisement