Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Stable Warz Tournament

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I cant decide.... both great stables

But ill go with the Harts. Mainly cause Im a bret and owen hart mark. Such a naturally assembled faction who had great talent. Canadian Stampedes main events was one of the hottest matches ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I'm going to go with The Horsemen

They basically made the template for what stables should be and what they should do, had some absolutely fantastic men in all incarnations, including the Nature Boy Ric Flair, just an all round great stable and one of the greatest of all time. Plus they do not deserve the arse-kicking they are getting at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Both factions are dead even for me.

Both had great talent.
    Both had great storylines.
    Both had great matches.
    Both left very big marks on wrestling, for the right reasons.

As such, I'm left going for personal preference. Bret Hart was my favourite wrestler as a kid, which just so happened to involve his time in the Hart Foundation. As such, I'm giving my vote to the Hart Foundation.

Whatever way it goes, a very worthy final with two of the best options in it.

What are we doing next, favourite singles? Going to be a massive tournament :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,886 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'll vote The Hart Foundation here mainly as Bret Hart >>>>> Ric Flair for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

After 3 long weeks of constant battles, both one-sided and epic, it's boiled down from 64 crews to just one stable that can call themselves the best.

And that's the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. Led by arguably the finest technician of them all alongside his under-rated brother, this faction had everything. The strength of an Anvil, the power of a Bulldog and the unpredictability of a Loose Cannon, Ladies and Gentlemen, your PW Stable Warz Champions..... From Calgary, Alberta, Canada.....

Hart Foundation
    'Dungeon Dynamos

tumblr_m2qfr0SCes1ru9pk8o1_400.jpg

Bret 'Hitman' Hart, Owen Hart, British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, Jim' The Anvil' Neidhart, Brian Pillman

Selected Accolades:
    WWF Championship - Bret 'Hitman' Hart
    WWF Intercontinental Championship - Owen Hart (2 times)
    WWF European Championship -British Bulldog
    WWF Tag Team Championship- Owen Hart and The British Bulldog
    WWF Hall of Fame- Bret 'Hitman' Hart (Class of 2006)
    Wrestling Observer Newsletter Award- Feud of the Year 1997

****PW Stable Warz Champions- 2013****

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Fair play to Bret as he still gets use of that outfit and of course a very well done to Omakeral for giving us a reason to check in here regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Great game Omackeral. Thanks for all the hard work and effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,886 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Great job Omackeral

Advertisement