Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4 Or Xbox One? (See mod warning in the first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Facepalm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

A bit late and probably posted before....

1796465_755247524495813_1951666496_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭brady12

Cheapest place buy Xbox one? Doubt I be getting titanfall bundle too long download

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

brady12 wrote: »
    Cheapest place buy Xbox one? Doubt I be getting titanfall bundle too long download

Argos, get FIFA digital code with Xbox One for €469.99 or get Xbox One with Physical copy of Forza for €476.49

Apart from there, get one for good price on Adverts.ie second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Titanfall just out and Infamous Second Son this week. Wonder what the sales will be like this month for each and when they settle down next month what will the ratio be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I can't believe I'll be getting Infamous a week, or possibly two weeks late, but Dark Souls 2 happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    Titanfall just out and Infamous Second Son this week. Wonder what the sales will be like this month for each and when they settle down next month what will the ratio be.

I think the XB1 will probably outsell the PS4 slightly in the US this month... but then the PS4 should continue to win out in almost every other region (Unless supply is still lacking).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Grayditch wrote: »
    I can't believe I'll be getting Infamous a week, or possibly two weeks late, but Dark Souls 2 happened.

You know what. I never played Infamous, downloaded first one ( both 1 and 2 for free! gigidi! ). I played it for good few hours and loved it to bits! Yes, its a bit dated right now, but game it self is class. Really got me interested in Second Son. Just few issues now:

1. Dark Souls 2
    2. 69.99eu price tag
    3. I ordered G27, so I will be even more busy!

I might order it online for as cheap as possible and let it arrive when it does. Me and the missus went splits on Dark Souls 2, but there's no game sharing on PS4, I don't think :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Grayditch wrote: »
    I might order it online for as cheap as possible and let it arrive when it does. Me and the missus went splits on Dark Souls 2, but there's no game sharing on PS4, I don't think :/

Doesn't really matter since DaSII isn't on PS4 :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

It isn't clear whether that'll remain the case or not, though.

ie.ign.com/articles/2014/01/16/dark-souls-2-dev-talks-ps4-xbox-one-versions

I mean I can't gameshare for Infamous and money's a bit tight on the back of a holiday.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    It isn't clear whether that'll remain the case or not, though.

ie.ign.com/articles/2014/01/16/dark-souls-2-dev-talks-ps4-xbox-one-versions

Yeah I'm aware of that - I meant for Grayditch's situation. He seems to be thinking of buying it for the PS4 which is just not possible at the moment. Nevermind, Grayditch was talking about a different game - Guess I just have DaSII on the brain!

It would be wise of From Software to eventually port it to current generation consoles - the key word being 'eventually', though. Right now I think they're balls deep in the early reviews, server downtimes, patches and still doing the finishing touches on PC configurations it seems. I think it's smart of them to focus on what they've already released and getting that tip-top before even making moves on a PS4/XBone version.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

You know what. I never played Infamous, downloaded first one ( both 1 and 2 for free! gigidi! ). I played it for good few hours and loved it to bits! Yes, its a bit dated right now, but game it self is class. Really got me interested in Second Son. Just few issues now:

1. Dark Souls 2
    2. 69.99eu price tag

Why are you spending 70 euro on a game you can get on PC for around 20 euro?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Why are you spending 70 euro on a game you can get on PC for around 20 euro?

Second Son is a PS4 exclusive.

F1ngers wrote: »

Hes talking about DS2 i think.

*The answer is... because its not out on PC for another month.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

F1ngers wrote: »

I thought he was on about Dark Souls 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Nah he's talking about Infamous lads. Dark Souls 2 is a reason to not be able to play infamous along with its price tag.

I.e. 3 reasons to not play infamous: Second son !

E6ldKEQ.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Really got me interested in Second Son. Just few issues now:

1. Dark Souls 2
    2. 69.99eu price tag
    Magill wrote: »
    Hes talking about DS2 i think.

*The answer is... because its not out on PC for another month.
    I thought he was on about Dark Souls 2.

No, it's Second Son.
    DSII, price and G27 are reasons for not getting Second Son.

He has and is playing DSII on his PS3 as I type this.

• Advertisement

I think a few of ya's might need to step away from your computers and go outside with a cup of tea or something :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

irishmover wrote: »
    I think a few of ya's might need to step away from your computers and go outside with a cup of tea or something :P

**** that, Dark Souls 2 is out!

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Mystery solved :)

Damn Dark Souls! Glad I haven't time to play it at the moment..

irishmover wrote: »
    Nah he's talking about Infamous lads. Dark Souls 2 is a reason to not be able to play infamous along with its price tag.

I.e. 3 reasons to not play infamous: Second son !

Oh i know that, i meant Tipsy thought he meant ds2... duh :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,565 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Retr0gamer wrote: »

It actually takes me back to being a young man and buying new games for the Snes and Megadrive and shutting myself off from reality for hours while submerged in the world of DS2.
    It's that good and, like good games everywhere, dying is cheap, unfair and, paradoxically, always your own damn fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

I can't wait for the Order to come on PS4, looks almost like a film. Never played Infamous, all I've seen of it and read sounds promising, graphics are jaw dropping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

The Order is going to be a major disappointment I reckon

I think it'll be 3 hours of cover shooting and quicktime events. It'll look great, but that's probably it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

yeah, gears meets ryse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Hopefully the Order won't be bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement