Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €99 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Mine arrived today. Impressed. Went for a long walk to try them out and they're very comfortable. An added bonus is that all the controls work with my HTC One.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    But I'm starting to think the set I got is faulty as the noise cancellation is non existant.. I get a faint humming alright and thats it. Can still hear everything around me without a bother.

The noise cancellation really kicks in when you're on a plane or somewhere with a constant hum. I don't think they're supposed to be like Bose noise-isolating ones where you can't hear a thing. There's a good article on it here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffreymorrison/2013/09/19/noise-cancelling-vs-noise-isolating-headphones/

Two days in a row I have gotten an email from UPS saying "your package was missed at the UPS facility, will deliver in the next business day" rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    The noise cancellation really kicks in when you're on a plane or somewhere with a constant hum. I don't think they're supposed to be like Bose noise-isolating ones where you can't hear a thing. There's a good article on it here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffreymorrison/2013/09/19/noise-cancelling-vs-noise-isolating-headphones/

I find this also, in my office I sit beside a server room which has a constant hum coming from it, once I slip on these it's blissfully quiet.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Just been using these on a plane and you can certainly notice the difference with noise cancellation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Anyone find negative reactions from people when telling them you're buying a pair of Logitech headphones? I've had quite a few people snub them for the brand without even seeing or using any Logitech before.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

Out of stock .. damn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Shpongler wrote: »
    Out of stock .. damn

You can order anyway and they will send them when they came back in stock. I was waiting about a week.

Just got them today, were actually delivered on Monday but feckin porter in work left them in wrong office. Great sound out of them and controls work with Galaxy S4 so happy with the purchase so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

The sound of these headphones is amazing. Booming bass, actually sounds like there is a subwoofer in the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Mine are in Barking at the moment, hopefully have them any day now, looking forward to getting hold of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

dutopia wrote: »
    Anyone find negative reactions from people when telling them you're buying a pair of Logitech headphones? I've had quite a few people snub them for the brand without even seeing or using any Logitech before.
    They probably like Beats.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Shpongler wrote: »
    Out of stock .. damn

Amazon have them on their black friday deals tonight at eight oclock,current price is £88 so would hope to see around £50/£60 when deal begins :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

NATLOR wrote: »
    Amazon have them on their black friday deals tonight at eight oclock,current price is £88 so would hope to see around £50/£60 when deal begins :)

£74

Bought them, worked out as 92 euro. Not a bad saving on an already great price

L5 wrote: »
    £74

Bought them, worked out as 92 euro. Not a bad saving on an already great price

Was a bit disappointed with the price as they claimed a 56% reduction but could be got pre deal at £88 but good price for excellent headphones nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I agree, price was disappointing, particularly since the 9000 were 125 earlier in the week. I was going to get a second pair of 6000 if they were around £50-60

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

NATLOR wrote: »
    Was a bit disappointed with the price as they claimed a 56% reduction but could be got pre deal at £88 but good price for excellent headphones nonetheless
    £88 was sold by someone else and fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon was selling the black one for £93.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Anyone who has tried or got these; how do they compare to the sennheiser hd25?

Yes I know, the Sennheisers are double the price and are "DJ headphones", but have the best quality sound and noise isolation out of any headphones ive tried, but a bit uncomfortable. Might get these for the TV or when lounging around. they look a bit heavy for using when cycling/walking.

ALiasEX wrote: »
    £88 was sold by someone else and fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon was selling the black one for £93.99

I did realize that,it still doesnt equate to a 56% reduction on the current selling price though and just think its a bit deceiving to use the the original RRP as the benchmark price when that has already been reduced.In saying all that im a big Amazon fan and got some great deals over the last few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

On sale again on Amazon at 1PM today.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

I just bought a pair in the lightning dead. Came to about €92 delivered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Mine arrived today. Impressed. Went for a long walk to try them out and they're very comfortable. An added bonus is that all the controls work with my HTC One.

Can I ask what android version your running on the HTC one. Mind arrived today but only the play pause works with my HTC one.

cgc5483 wrote: »
    Can I ask what android version your running on the HTC one. Mind arrived today but only the play pause works with my HTC one.

4.3. Everything works the same as with an Ipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

killbill, did you get the in ear 400's or the over the head one's? Interested that they work on Android 4.3 - I have a Galaxy Note 3 running 4.3 so keen on these. Are they good quality with lots of bass? Thanks..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Thanks. I'm on 4.3 as well but running the Android Revolution HD31.0 ROM so maybe one of the mods in that is the problem.

killbill, did you get the in ear 400's or the over the head one's? Interested that they work on Android 4.3 - I have a Galaxy Note 3 running 4.3 so keen on these. Are they good quality with lots of bass? Thanks..:)

Got the UE 6000s in the OP. Superb quality and great bass. They're a bit too bulky for walking outdoors though unless you want to look like a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Got the UE 6000s in the OP. Superb quality and great bass. They're a bit too bulky for walking outdoors though unless you want to look like a twat.

Thought that was idea of big headphones:P

Thanks for info. I will no doubt debate this for a while all the way till price is back to full RRP..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

I've been using them for a week or so now. Impressions:

Things I like:
    - Sound quality is awesome
    - Bass is nice without being too harsh which a lot of reviews say it is
    - Noise cancellation works well enough
    - You can still hear yourself speak when you're using the inline mic
    - Very comfortable

Things I'm not mad on:
    - With very light sounding music you can really hear the humming of the noise cancellation doing its thing
    - They are very big and I probably do look like a tit wearing them outside...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Things I'm not mad on:
    - With very light sounding music you can really hear the humming of the noise cancellation doing its thing
    I read on another forum, but i don't know which, it was one of the big audio/headphone forums though. That if you put high quality choons on your device, (128kbps+) that you won't hear that so much. Maybe 320kpbs gets rid altogether?
    - They are very big and I probably do look like a tit wearing them outside...

Wear yellow flares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Not very impressed with them. They leak way too much sound. Even if I have them on half volume and take them off I can clearly make out the song that's pkaying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

L5 wrote: »
    Not very impressed with them. They leak way too much sound. Even if I have them on half volume and take them off I can clearly make out the song that's pkaying

How is it leaking if you have them off? Leaking is music leaking out while you have them on

Advertisement