Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €99 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Same here, its in Tamworth due for delivery on Tuesday. I'll post what I think of them when I get them. Something t look forward to..

(I've set up email alerts with ups :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 darrenkav

In Transit: On Time

Change Delivery
    Request Status Updates
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 11/12/2013, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Arrived - Tamworth, United Kingdom, Saturday, 11/09/2013

Never track again! Get FREE alerts for all packages coming to your home.
    Continu

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Still waiting on mine. Order in process since November 4th :pac:
    Hopefully it won't be too much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Simon_K wrote: »
    Other headphones and earphones are on sale as well. I ordered ue900 (one of the best IEMs available, and at current price of 160 pounds/200 euro they are unbeatable) - they were showing up as out of stock but were shipped the next day.

very tempted by these too but a lot of money to spend for sticking in an iphone and jogging with. mmm, decisons!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cents

We’re sorry but Logitech UE 900 is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

very good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Which ones did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

The UE 600s are now reduced as well. They were €109 last week, now €59.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

My internet radio from them seems to have broken the space/time continuum. It departed Tamworth at 5:34am on 11/11/2013, but somehow arrived in Dublin at 6pm on 09/11/2013. So UPS tracking is telling me it's last location is still having departed Tamworth on the 11th.

Anyone coming on the same flight seeing the same ? Also, I never managed to see an expected delivery date, where are you guys seeing that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

yeah, same here lol, though it says its in transit right now and should be arriving soon today.

• Advertisement

Cheers, Simon. Where are you seeing the expected delivery date ? I haven't managed to spot it on their tracking site for my package anyway.

No expected delivery, mine says "In transit", last 2 scans:

Dublin, Ireland
    11/12/2013 4:15 A.M. Destination Scan
    11/12/2013 4:15 A.M. Import Scan

So I'm guessing its en route to my flat.

Cheers, mine hasn't had any movement since the Arrival Scan in Dublin yesterday, hasn't been scanned out for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

I got mine this morning, UE6000. Delivery was expected today so it was right on that.

Very comfortable even with glasses on and the noise cancelling is doing exactly what I hoped for. No buyers remorse so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

machalla wrote: »
    I got mine this morning, UE6000. Delivery was expected today so it was right on that.

Very comfortable even with glasses on and the noise cancelling is doing exactly what I hoped for. No buyers remorse so far.

Ditto in all aspects

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Gonna order one of these for myself. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

their internet radio is excellent and now only €129.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

donegal. wrote: »

It's caused me a load of hassle as an alarm clock. It'll play some random stock song at full volume if it can't connect to the channel it's supposed to, sometimes bits of songs I was listening to the previous day. The app is a bit crap as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I've a pair of Shure SE530's that I love, but they don't have the inline volume/mic. Was gonna upgrade to the 535's, but the prices of the UE's are hard to ignore.

Does anyone know how the UE900 or UE600 would compare?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Simon_K wrote: »

Danke.

162 pages though! :eek:

Post your own question or just skim through, there's loads of comparisons, guides etc. and other topics as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Soarer wrote: »
    I've a pair of Shure SE530's that I love, but they don't have the inline volume/mic. Was gonna upgrade to the 535's, but the prices of the UE's are hard to ignore.

Does anyone know how the UE900 or UE600 would compare?
    The UE600 are pretty much the same as the UE Superfi 5 which I linked here for £32.95

The UE900 have three armatures in each bud whereas the UE600 only has one in each.

I'm probably nitpicking but it's 4 armatures in ue900 , not 3.

For a comparison of ue900 to other quads:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/679046/comparison-review-the-quads-westone-w4r-vs-logitech-ue-900-vs-sony-xba-40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

I'd been in the market for noise cancelling headphones for quite some time. Mott of the options are extremely expensive, so I jumped at the chance to order these for a 50% discount. Got my pair today and my initial impressions are:
    • The built quality is excellent and headphones are extremely comfortable — been wearing them all day and almost forgot I was wearing them at times
    • The noise cancelling is poor — better than no noise cancellation, but no where near as good as any other noise cancelling headphones I've tried
    • The sound quality is average — bass heavy and I seem to have to pump the volume a lot higher than when using other headphones to get the sound I want
    I think for €99, they're a decent enough purchase. I've never used a pair of Beats headphones (which I presume these are positioned to compete against), but I'd say they're probably in the same area of sound and build quality with the added bonus of some noise cancellation.

donegal. wrote: »

That's what I got from them to replace an old stereo I had. Pretty impressed with it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Got my Pair today , I've put them up against my pair of Sennheiser HD-280 Pro and in my opinion the 6000's sound nicer. The headphones are lighter than the 280s and aren't as tight making them more comfortable to wear for longer periods .
    With Noise cancellation off the 280s win. With it on though the Ue6000's come into their own , the bass picks up and the immersion of the sound is very good. Just putting the headphones on doesn't do them justice. Connect another pair of cans to the splitter and try one after the other , you'll hear the difference!

I'm happy , and these will be my headphones of choice over the 280Pros Now!

One downside though is that none of the inline controls work with my Galaxy S1 and Poweramp Music player.
    Thanks Op!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Serbian wrote: »
    I'd been in the market for noise cancelling headphones for quite some time. Mott of the options are extremely expensive, so I jumped at the chance to order these for a 50% discount. Got my pair today and my initial impressions are:
    • The built quality is excellent and headphones are extremely comfortable — been wearing them all day and almost forgot I was wearing them at times
    • The noise cancelling is poor — better than no noise cancellation, but no where near as good as any other noise cancelling headphones I've tried
    • The sound quality is average — bass heavy and I seem to have to pump the volume a lot higher than when using other headphones to get the sound I want
    I think for €99, they're a decent enough purchase. I've never used a pair of Beats headphones (which I presume these are positioned to compete against), but I'd say they're probably in the same area of sound and build quality with the added bonus of some noise cancellation.

Out of curiosity what are you using for listening? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Got them today finally,

great sound off them especially with the AMP turned on :pac:
    But I'm starting to think the set I got is faulty as the noise cancellation is non existant.. I get a faint humming alright and thats it. Can still hear everything around me without a bother.

On the plus side these have to be the most comfortable pair of headphones I've ever owned :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Out of stock but ordered a pair anyway.

Have been thinking about a new pair of headphones for a while and wanted over ears that are very comfortable and have inline controls (Including mic). Nice find OP.

Advertisement